The Confession

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

Jiyong left the table even without uttering a single word to me.  I am left aghast of what he did,  it isn't a gentleman's way of leaving without saying anything.  I saw him walking towards the garden.  What on earth will he be doing out there, I silently asked myself.  Out of great curiousity,  I followed him there.  He seems anxious, he kept on huffing and  blowing air from his mouth while tucking both of his hands inside his pants pocket.  Is there something wrong with him?  I was about to get the distance between us a little closer so that I could see him more clearly when of a sudden, sohee approach him and  hear her say  "Jiyongsie, have you been waiting long?"

"No, I just arrived here too."  Jiyong answered her with an obvious crack on his voice...was he nervous? but why?

"Glad I did not make you wait....well ..what is it that you want to tell me? " she almost whispered that word

He tense a bit and look directly at sohee eyes to utter words that finally will slap me out of my imagination and will crash my worlds into ashes....I'm wishing myself vanish right at this very moment, I hated myself for following him and  witnessing this thing happen. I heard his words echoed right inside my head, "Neh...I wanted to tell you this for a longest time but couldn't muster more courage to do so then  but now, I thought....I thought this will the right moment to tell you that  I....I really like you sohee."

Sohee just stand rooted at her position.... stunned of what she heard from him.

"I do like you sohee for a long time now....will you be my girlfriend?"  JIyong said it again

She quickly make a  happy face and hug him  while saying..."I've been waiting for this to happen jiyong. Hearing  those words from you, you made this day the happiest one and Yes....oh yes,  I am willing to be your girlfriend."  I close my eyes and hold tight of my aching chest when he pecked on her lips and she kiss him back. 

 

Right after hearing jiyongs words to sohee, I felt an invicible double edged  sharp knife dug right inside my heart tearing it into a thousand pieces...I'm choking painfully hard.  My vision is getting blurred each time my eyes welled up with tears...Why, why can't it be me jiyong?  I am more than wiling to be your girlfriend too just like her.  Why confess to her and not me?  questioned only my mind makes and hears...My knee woobled at the sight  of them hugging each other and when I'm about to lost my balance, bom hold me from behind and steadied my footing while looking at me with her sad and teary eyed too.

 

BOM"s POV

Top asked me to dance with him which I accepted.  I smile and wink at dara before leaving.  I know she will be having a mild panic attack since she will be left with jiyong.  I hope they will also hit it off like me and top did, enjoying every conversation we have and can't take our eyes off of each other.  I wanted her to be happy as well with her own prince charming.  I danced oblivous of no one except him....Feeling his warm body against mine makes me shiver a little which made him look at me and ask, what's wrong.  I just smile back at him and said nothing.   I must be in heaven....I couldn't  even feel my foot on the ground...the only music I can hear is his heart beating.  Maybe, if this thing goes on much longer, me and top will be having a heart attack soon kekekeke.  When the music finally dies...I look at our table and find dara following jiyong.  I shyly let go of top hands saying that I needed to go to the restroom first.  Little did he know that I would be going to dara's direction. I saw everything...I saw how devastated she is...how she cried out her eyes to the scenes she just witnessed and how fragile she is now.  I moved closer to her and hug her from behind.  Crying myself too, I pulled her hand and out we went.