The turning of events

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

I'm starting to adjust to the situation wherein I am faced with jiyong and sohee.  I try hard to supress whatever feelings I have left for him and indulge my attention to kim jaejoong who obviously is enjoying our company more.   During his free time, he will surely squeeze some to see me and talk all we want.  If this is his way of knowing me then I guess, this also my way of knowing more about him.  Fascination at first, but now I can't figure out what this feeling I have for him anymore.  I know that I have tons of fanboys myself, but jaejoong is not so ordinary guy.  I am now beginning to see the effort he is trying to show  and I kind of liking it and wanting more. 

 

 

"DARA."...I heard someone screaming my name soon I set my foot at the entrance of our school.  I turn and look around.  "DARA...here."

I saw kim jaejoong running towards me. I smile and waited for him  before I say "hi".  He is panting much from running and blew air harder.  He said "hello" to me and much to my surprise,  out of his other hand from his back where flowers he extend to give and say  "for you."   I saw him blush while he hand it to me and mind you, I don't know for that instance what's in my mouth for I can't shut it.   I even couldn't find a word aside from stuttering "thank you" to him.   We seems so lost for words while walking together aside from constant stealing of  "look at him and look at me moments."  I feel awkward with him and he seem so too and to add more embarassment are stares and murmurs we're getting as we pass along some students.  I even caught deadly glares and sneers from some.  Tension were building inside of me and I can feel my heart doubled in its pace. I stop in front of my classroom and thank him again for the flowers and bid him bye.  I didn't left to where I am when he leaves,  I wanted to see him go his way to his room as well before I decided to come inside. 

 

"Dara...wwhat..whoooo...I mean where did you get those flowers..." I saw bom's wide eyed expression as she stuttered to speak out whats on her mind.

"It's from jaejoong."  I smile to answer her question.

"Oh my...oooh my.  goodness."  She cover her own mouth and try hard not to scream out of her delight

I just look at her and amuse myself with her variety looks of face expression.  She is more thrilled than I am.  I laughed at her

"Stop it bom..I am dying inside while looking at you as if you gone mad already,"

"Santokki,  I am just sooo happy for you and you know that."  

"I know bom, its just we are getting more and more attention from our classmate and I tell you, its already freaking me out.  You just don't know what I've been through earlier.  The atmosphere outside where deadly as well, it creepsed me on my way here."  I blurted my hidden fear to bom 

"Let them be dara, they are just jealous of you.  Imagine, the very elusive campus hearttrob is after you." bom said as she turns to look at our classmate ready to counter attack and give death stares too.

That's bom and I am quite safe with her cause I know she definitely will shield me from all harm...except of course when it comes to the matter of heart.

 

We are heading to our school canteen to eat.  She said that we will meet top there.  He just went ahead to save a place and order ahead of us. 

I wanted to go to my locker to put  the flower there first.  I don't like bringing  it with me, it catches more attention even if I am not asking for it but bom won't let me.  I sighed hearing her reason why, she said that top needed to see it.

"Top...I wanna show you something.." bom exclaimed excitedly just before we took our respective seat 

"See this flowers.." .as she lifted and held onto my arms tighter..."it came from jaejoong this morning.  ain't so sweet of him, don't you think?"

Top with his so ever small smile crept and just nod his head.  "Don't be surprise bom, he likes dara" then wink at my direction.  

I don't know how to behave from their teasing as my face grew more color in it. 

I was about to open my mouth in protest when suddenly I felt someone hovering from behind me.

It's jiyong...

"Hi, can I join you guys?"  he asked

"Sure buddy...come on sit.  we were just teasing dara here."  top started talking to him

I kept my eyes on my plate and play busy eating.  Honestly,  my body froze when he sit right next to me.

"Where's sohee,"  top asked jiyong.

"beats me man, I don't know where she is.." I hear him say and saw him shrug his shoulder as if he didn't care.

"So you were teasing dara here, what's all about?"  jiyong seems eager to know tone made me look at him only to catch him looking at me too.

"Oh it was just she received  flowers from jaejoong this morning and walk her to our classroom too. Isn't it cute and sweet jiyong?"  bom said while shaking her body as if someone is tickling her.

I saw him looking at the flowers and then at me. 

"I'm sure dara is happy...right dara?"  I flickered from his question..I look at him but don't really know what I am going to say...

We didn't know that we lock ourselves looking at each other...maybe him waiting for me to answer his questions and me lost in his gaze and lost for words.

"Ohhh.humm...." I began..."I am...I am happy " and smile as I look away.

He shifted his gaze and I heard him mumbled some words.  I looked at top and bom but these two were mindless about us anymore.  they were caught up with their own world now. 

He did not ask for more and we just ate in silence but how could I deny myself feeling happy that he's here with me.

I close my eyes for thinking silly..I know that we are just plain acquitance having a meal together.

A painful smile let lose from my face as I stuck the truth in my mind that he belong to someone else now...That even when he is close like this...he is still far from within my reach just like it was always..

"Dara.." .he say

"huh...." startled from his sudden approach

"Who is that guy?"

"What guy?"  I can't seem to understand what he is asking about.

"The guy that you like before....who is he? " 

"Huh..." .what on earth he is asking me all about this now and it horrifies me. 

"Do you still like him?"  he seems so engrossed to know the person.  

"I...I...hummm."  I don't know how to answer the sudden intrusion of questions from him...

"Guys we need to go first....come on dara, hurry up. " I heard bom yelling and pulling my hand to stand up and leave.

I utter my goodbye to top and jiyong before I follow bom.

When they were far from our sight, bom faced me and said..."Are you okey now?" 

I understand then, that she was only saving me from jiyong and his questioning.  I vow my head and hug her.