Torn between Two Lovers

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

"What were you saying bom"  I almost shouted the words at her.  Couldn't believe exactly what I've been  hearing from her.  Am I so dense not seeing dara's feelings for real.  Both of them must have been shocked to see me as I saw them literally jumped on their spot when they heard me speak up. I glared at their direction hearing both of them called out my name in surprise "JIYONG."

 

"How long have you been there?"  bom asked

 

"Long enough to hear what you've just said.  Care to explain everything to me now"

 

I saw bom arched her brow and in serious tone said  "There's nothing to explain to you jiyong...whatever you claimed heard me talking stand as it is.  Now, I think you two need to talk.  I better get going now."  

 

"But bom"

 

"No but jiyong....I think you should know where you should stand.  Stop doing things that would complicate the situation more.  It's about time for you to clean this mess you unknowingly created"  Bom said at him directly and walk fast leaving him and sohee on their own.

 

Authors' POV

They were left alone in the stilled silence of the night but between them, it more chilling and icy cold.  Both are not trying to break the silence...both are avoiding each other gazes but this things has to stop...it needs to stop.  He finally break the dead silence by clearing his throat.

 

"hmmm, sohee ah" he began

 

"neh jiyong" 

 

He raked his hair nervously..didn't  really know where to start and what to say...but the only thing he can think of is to apologize to her.  "I'm sorry."

 

"Sorry for what jiyong...for not really loving me and for hurting me." She said with tears now freely moving out from her eyes.  "Sorry that you will leave me now huh"

 

"With all honesty sohee, it's not my intentions to hurt you.  I maybe mistook my longtime admiration for you as love but I did really like you. I did try to have a normal relationship with you, I know you did notice it.  I tried to do anything and everything to please you but it seems you wanted more and more of me.  You only want my life to revolve around you that you started taking me away from my friends.  I am losing myself and my own life and you don't realized how suffocated I am in our relationship.  Sad to say,  you don't see me as a boyfriend but rather a possession of yours."  He saw how surprise sohee is to know his true feelings.

 

"Are you blaming me for loving you this way?  Tell me jiyong...isn't it suppose to be that in a relationship one has to invest time and effort to make it work right... Is spending time together are one of those?  Can't I be with you and you with me most of  the time...Is it that much to ask?   I never see you as a possession jiyong..never...its just you.   You thought you invested much and tried your best for this relationship to work out.....and you also thought that I am just being too selfish not seeing it.  Well I guess, you don't see your flaws...you were unaware of your true feelings jiyong.  Sad to say too, It's not me who does caged you in this relationship but it's you all along.   Want to know why I do take you away from your friends jiyong?  Want to know as well why I had to be this possessive?  because you don't know that you are hurting me everytime you are with me and yet you don't see me.  You don't know how I need to whine just to get your attention and you don't know how much I tried not to break down when seeing you looking at someone differently.  You probably like me but not much to make you love me...I accepted it now... painfully though...that I can have you but not your heart cause it belong to someone else....it belong to dara.   she saw him stiffen in his site....numerous expressions were written on his face and just looking at her with a wide shock eyes. "Is the revelation taking you by surprise jiyong or is it you  being too scared to admit that I'm right? 

 

"I don't know what to say sohee"  he said 

 

"Then don't say anything jiyong.  It's okey now.  I accepted the fact that no matter how hard I tried to make you mine or fighting for our relationship...it will only tire me out.   I'm already giving in...and I forgive you.  You can have your freedom back and I wish you all the best with her.  sohee said forcing a smile on her face.

 

Jiyong could not say anything but the urge of hugging her for the last time took over and he run to her and give her the last embrace they will share....the hug to thank her for forgiving him and the last hug that will eventually release him from their relationship.  He uttered "Thank you" to her.

 

She hugged him back and tap his back with her hand....she sighed and hold her tears.  "Jiyong ah,  I might have forgiven you for hurting me but if you hurt her...I might kill you next time...Don't you hurt dara, she is a friend of mine...arrasso." and with that she pushes him and left.

 

It's getting late now and jiyong will surely have a long night to think things through.

====================================================================================================================

DARA'S POV

I'm hesitating to take another steps towards our school.   Its no joke seeing sohee in one place and knowing how much she hated me.  It's second to impossible to ignore her and I'm not really good at it.  "Aish" I muttered.  This is too much for my bearing and I don't even know why this things must happen.  Seeing the gate close by...my emotion gets high too.  I'm scared out of my wits...I feel my hand trembling and sweating  I refuse to let my mind wander that will only scare me and therefore anticipate more shock instored for me today. and how much pain  can I still take to my already crushed and wounded  feelings.  But my education takes the highest pull and priority over this things and because of that I drag myself inside only to be stopped by hearing someone shouting my name from behind and infront of me.

 

"DAAARRAAAA"  

 

I stop on my tracks....those voices were very very familiar....I dread not look at them both besides I don't know to whom I should look and greet first.  I've waited on my spot, looking down....until I heard their footsteps nearing and closing in.  Again, they called my attention but this time much softer.

 

"Dara ah"

 

I close my eyes hard...kyaaaahhhh, I'm stuck in the middle and I don't know what to do.  ottoke....ottoke.  My heart is pumping my whole blood right up across my face and its making my face hotter and hotter by the minute....I know any moment now I'll be having the glorious misery of facing both of them.  I look up not really looking to anyone in particular...I'm just at the center and each one are on my side.  Lucky to find my tongue still in place and it does not twist its word.."Hey"

 

Both of them said "Hi"

 

"So guys, what's up"  Its so awkward having to ask them both.   I kept glancing at each one...right and left...and much to my surprise they were not looking at me but themselves.  I don't think they even hear me asking them ....

 

"Guys, I don't have much time to watch your eye to eye battle here...I have a class to attend to.  If both of you don't have anything to do with me, I guess I need to take my leave now."  I said and both snapped out almost immediately.

 

"Dara ah, let me walk you to your class."  jaejoong said but before I can even open my mouth to answer  him jiyong beats me

 

"Oh its okey jaejoong, let me walk and take her to her class" he said smiling to me and jaejoong

 

I saw jaejoong face tighten and I know he's controlling his temper towards jiyong.  "and who the hell are you to tell me that.  Look here...I don't mind walking and taking dara in her room so just back off."

 

"Oh sorry to burst your bubble man but I'm also not minding 'walking and taking' dara in her room too."  and with that he grab my right hand pulling me to follow him but before I could walk I feel jaejoong hands pull my left.  I was not even given the chance to talk and now they are pulling my limbs apart.  Both of their grip were shutting off the supply of blood to my hands and its turning pale and paler...God...they are hurting and killing me without them knowing it.

 

"Yaaah, stop both of you and  let go of my hands NOW"  I'm too happy to be released from their hold and I did immediatley massage my hands before throwing dangerous glares aiming both.  "What's wrong with you two.   Did both of you ever think that I am pulled in two different direction and that both of you are hurting me?"

 

With their heads bow, they say  "Mianhe dara ah"  

 

"Jiyong, please just leave us alone."  I said.  I don't want anymore trouble with sohee..I know things will get bad or even worst  if she sees us together again.

 

I saw sadness and disappointment  in his face when he look at me but it dies down fast   "Sorry dara but I can't."

 

"You heard dara jiyong, just leave us alone."  jaejoong in his rising voice said

 

"and you heard me too, didn't you?  I said I can't.  jiyong said through his gritted teeth. 

 

Both were already losing their control and I don't want them to make a scene in here and find myself gracing headlines in our school board.  kkkyaaaah.  I took a long and deep breath and said "okey...okey.  both of you can walk and take me to my room.  just stop bickering PLEASE."   and so I ended walking with the two and believe me...this is no good.  yaaaaaaah.

 

 The looks I'm receiving from each of those fangirls were too penetrating like it  grilling, stabbing, and arrowed me and if it kills, I have been dead number of times.  Just imagine...I am in the middle of the two most sought hearthrob of our campus...both are showing their gentleness by  holding my elbows as if I'm going to disappear right in front of their very own eyes.  Both of them were not talking of which is very much appreciated...and I envy both of them walking me casually....where here I am perspiring.  

I feel resurrected after finally arriving infront of my room ...I said my "Thank you" to both and when I thought...I really thought that they'll be leaving me in peace....my thoughts were wrong.  I saw both of them leaned closer and each gave me a quick peck on my cheeks.  and that I get my final blow of death.