Trying to be friends

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

Top is serious pursuing bom..the latter, I think,  is playing a little too hard to get.  We became a common sight in our campus,  The three of us eating together, talking and doing things together.  Bom doesn't like leaving without me even I said it myself that I will be just fine.  So I came along like an extra baggage for both and because of this situation that there's some rumor spreading like fire  that I am the one top is courting.  The first time I heard of this, I laughed until my stomach ache.  Sometimes jiyong and sohee were there to join us.  I tried hard to control my emotions and even put up a good facade that no one will think that I'm hurting inside.   I notice that whenever they are with us, jiyong will simply engaged me into a conversation.  He ask basic things about me at first, and then as days passed by we talked almost about anything.  Sohee on the other hand , are bored to death.  She is not the kind of person who will stick her at one place.  She is pestering him sometimes to go with her shopping, watch a movie or go somewhere else and if jiyong would not do what she wants, she immediately show her temper and leave.  I always see him running after her but only when he already gave me that sorry look. I can't help but to feel sorry for him.

 

Today is our rest day,  I am in our living room watching TV when bom suddenly appeared and screaming her lungs out.

"Guess what?"  she said

"I'm not a psychic nor like guessing game bom, so just let it out." I said while munching popcorn

She is too excited to be offended at this moment...I saw her doing like a ballet dance all around and then touching her heart...I grin at her and tell her to stop.

"You are ruining my moments dara" I heard her shout at me.  That's the real bom I know.  

"Why are you so happy about."  I eyed and asked her

"Top and me are together now...".and then she laugh a good one and punch my arm excitedly.

"Ouch bom, you are hurting me."  I get hold of her hand and congratulate her.  I'm so happy for her.  She hugged me so tight that I can't almost breathe but then again, she is just so happy.

She asked me to dress up and come with her to celebrate.  I know that she won't take no for an answer so to avoid any senseless arguments, I just did what she ask.  We go to our favorite ice cream shop, she just let me sit while she ordered.  While waiting for it, I excuse myself going to the restroom.  She say ok but ask me not to be long cause our ice cream will be out anytime soon.  All along, I thought that it will only be me and her celebrating but when I came out of the restroom I saw top, jiyong and sohee with a familiar guy from our school too.  I went to our table and greet everyone.  

"Just in time.." I heard bom said and this cause me to look at her.  "Dara I want you to meet kim jaejoong.  Kim jaejoong this is dara park."

We shook hands and awkwardly smile at each other.  Had I known that I will be doing a blind date, I'll never came at all.  I can kill bom for this..I hate her...hate her really.  cursing bom inside my mind while smiling to all of them. 

Kim jaejoong,  the best basketball player and the most sought male at school.  A lot of girls are trying to get his attention and I'm just too curious why  he agreed to this kind of set up or maybe, he is just like me that knew nothing about this.  I learned that top and jaejoong were childhood friends but treated each other like brothers.  This must be the reason why he came, I told myself but what comes next shock me out of my wits.  Dara. top continues..jaejoong want to know you more.  I coughed hard.  In an instant, I became everyone's focus of attention.  Right at that moment, I can feel my face burnt so hot, I even touch my ears for it too is hot to touch.  I saw jaejoong reddened face as well,  maybe he is experiencing the same.  I am too embarass to say anything. I saw amusement on top and bom faces and sohee is laughing hard but what's in jiyong hardened face.  Is he bored, unhappy or angry perhaps.  I didn't pay him much attention, I don't like to entertain anymore silly ideas.  I told jaejoong that "if he had time, he can always approach me and talk. I even joke that I need to be extra careful because of his girl fans."   Jaejoong just laugh and say that  "he will protect me from all of them at all cost."  My heart fluttered when I hear him say those words.  Maybe this blind date is not a bad idea after all.