Crazy Dara

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

I have been around you a lot of times, just looking and be mesmerized by your charm.

I've been trying to catch your attention.  Sometimes I make silly things just for you to notice me but i failed many times.

I always walk you home...not the way others think it was..because you are a distance infront of me while I followed at your back.

I tiptoed my way just to look where you were...craning my neck like a giraffe just to have a glimpse of you

You were unaware how much I love your jokes...smiles when you smile because I did all that from afar and by just looking at you.

Crazy am I, isn't it? but Why?  why it is hard for you to see me...Am I that  nobody and nothing to you...?

 

DARA'S POV

Today will be another day for me as I entered our campus and as always,  I hurried up myself to go to that familiar room and start counting in mind 5,4,3.2,1 just then the bell rang.  I smile, I never really miss this thing ...for how long...well I couldn't even remember when. kekeke.  I quickly stand in one corner before the door opens and there...there you came out with your friends, laughing and seems excited. I follow you...follow you until my gaze sees you no more.  I let out a heavy sigh...but then again this is how I start my day.

 

Well I have to quicken my pace now...my class will start soon and run as I go to the other building. 

 

"I am not suprised you were late again my dear santokki....got a glimpse of your pretty boy?"  Bom asked

 

I giggled and nod my head..."He's more than pretty today though."

 

"And what is that ...my God santokki..you are getting to my nerves already. Be ashamed of yourself sometimes."

 

Raising my right brow as ever and  not minding  her sermon , I look infront and focus to what our professor were discussing.

 

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Hey bro, are you free tonight."  Top hyung asked me.

 

'Why?'   I ask him back

 

"There's this party at sohee's place tonight.  She invited us all to come."

 

"I am more than willing to come hyung...you know I got this thing towards her"

 

"Ha ha...sure you do jiyong ...sure you do."

 

Top hyung knows that I have this huge crush on sohee and I know that she does like me too.  It's that I couldn't get myself to confess to her yet but maybe...just maybe tonight I'll do it.  just then the bell rang.  I gather all my things and leaves the room with my friends.

 

 

"Hey dara, Hey bom!  Got a minute?"  we both look and see sohee calling and running after us. 

 

"Oh hi sohee, what's up?"   Bom said as I just smile at her. Bom, I , and sohee are childhood friends as we lived near each other but of course,  I am much closer to Bom than her but nonetheless, she's a friend to me too.

 

"I just want to ask you guys if you wanted to come to my party tonight..."

 

"And what's the occassion tonight sohee?"   Bom asked her.. I know Bom wasn't really a party goer and that she only forced herself to go if its that important.

 

"Bom", sohee said with that hurting look on her face..."you forgot...its my birthday today..."

 

"oh hum...ani...How could I forget about it...I was just teasing you..of course...we will go...Me and dara would be there tonight."  as she hugged sohee and rolled her eyes..." Isn't it dara?  you will go with me tonight at sohee's party right?"   it is more of a statement rather than a question for me.

 

"As you said it Bom..."  I look at sohee and nod at her..."see you at party tonight and happy birthday sohee."

 

"Ok guys see you later tonight and don't forget to look good tonight bom...Top hyung is coming too."   She laughed and wink at bom as she turn her back.

 

Bom blushed immediately upon hearing those words...sohee knows that bom likes top hyung a lot..."ottoke ottoke what would I do dara...  what would I wear...How I'm suppose to look tonight."

 

"My god bom...get hold of yourself and worry about it later..we still have classes to attend to...Aish...we need to hurry now."  I pulled her hands and run to our next class.

 

Bom and I went shopping after school, of course we don't like to go at sohee's party empty handed.  We also bought dresses for ourselves since me and bom are known to be a shop terrorist.  We usually like to shop around and buy things we like to our heart's content.  We're not that rich but we are well off than others...Both of my parents were doctors and Bom's  were into real estate business which was doing good nowadays.  Feeling heavy with our purchases that we decided to call it a day and  go home.

 

Tonight at the party, I am going to look my best  I kept telling myself many times.  I know if top hyung are there then I can be sure that my jiyong will be there too.  They are like butter and bread...meaning one can't go without the other just like me and bom.  I will make him notice me and notice me only.