Chapter 9: Long distance friendship

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month has passed and Shin Hye and Kyuhyun are in constant communication. Kyuhyun knows Shin Hye's schedule, from what her breaktime is to the time that she finishes shooting. During breaktimes, Kyuhyun texts her only, but when she's at her hotel already, Kyuhyun would be calling her. It's kinda like a long distance relationship, but the relationship that they have is only friendship.

"Sungmin hyung, am I allowed to miss her?" Kyuhyun asked. They are at Kona beans. The two, along with Ryeowook and Sungjin are in charge of the coffee shop. Kyuhyun is at the counter taking orders, Sungmin is still learning how to make coffee, while the other two are the servers. It's midnight and customers are getting fewer.

"You're friends right?" Asked Sungmin.

"Yes. Friends only." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Then you're allowed to miss her since your friends." Sungmin replied, still engrossed on the coffee maker machine.

But how will I know if I want to be more than friends with her? Are there signs or something?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't know. I've never been in a relationship before. Ask Teukie hyung. He's an expert." Sungmin smiled at him.

"No. He will just interrogate me. Ask me questions about it. And ask who the girl is. Ahh chincha. This is so complicated!" He shouted. He has beeen feeling a little weird lately. 

"How do you feel right now?" Sungmin asked.

"Hmm. Well, everytime someone opens the door, I'm hoping that it's her even though I know that it's impossible since she's in Taiwan working on a drama. Everytime I see a girl walking her dogs, I remember the time that I first met her. Everytime I listen to the songs of her drama, I see her. Everytime that I'm sad, I remember her laugh and everything would be okay. Everytime I'm tired from rehearsals, I would just call her and hearing her voice gives me more energy. And everywhere I look, I see her. That's how I feel right now hyung." Kyuhyun answered him in just one breather.

"Wow! Kyuhyun-ah!" Sungmin was shocked with what he heard. "Did you hear all of the things that you just said? You should've recorded it and listened to it. In that way you would be able to answer your own question."

"Annyeong Hasseyo! Welcome to Kona Beans!" Sungmin and Kyuhyun heard the other two greeted a customer. Kyuhyun immediately went back to the counter. He's still confused. How would I know if I'm in love with her already? Kyuhyun was looking down not eyeing the customer. He was looking at the monitor, still don't know what to do.

"What's your order, er, uhm," Kyuhyun took a short glance at the customer and looked down again. "What's your order miss?" Kyuhyun noticed the girl customer is kinda disguising herself. The customer is wearing a big shades and had bangs. But her dress is very casual. She was carrying a cute paperbag. 

"Hmm. Can I have a little of your time?" The customer answered him with a very cute voice.

Oh. Impossible. You must be imagining things Kyuhyun. She's at Taiwan remember? He decided to lift his head to see who the customer was. The girl removed her shades and is now waving happily at him.

"Annyeong Kyuhyun-ah!" The girl greeted her happily.

"Oh! Shin Hye-ah! How come...?" Kyuhyun can't even finish his question to her.

"Well, I'll be attending an awards night so I had to come home. And besides, I told you that I'll be going here if I'll be free right?" Shin Hye answered him.

Kyuhyun can't believe w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter