Chapter 10: Almost

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You seem so happy Kyuhyun-ah?" Leeteuk asked him. Super Junior just landed at the airport. They will be holding a fanmeeting at Taiwan. 

"Do I look so happy hyung? Hahaha! Let's sight see hyung!" Kyuhyun answered his hyung like a crazy person. 

"Whatever." Leeteuk replied to him rolling his eyes. Seeing the situation, Sungmin and Ryeowook immediately grabbed Kyuhyun and led him back.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun. Do you wanna die?" Sungmin whispered so low that only the three of them could hear.

"Why? I'm just happy that I'm in Taiwan." Kyuhyun replied, still smiling like a crazy person.

"Do you want Teukie hyung and the other hyungs to get suspicious?" Ryeowook asked, whispering as well.

"Suspicious of what? I have nothing to hide. Aww look at my hyungs! They're so concerned of their dongsaeng." After saying that, Kyuhyun each gave Sungmin and Ryeowook a big wet kiss on the cheeks and ran away.

"Yah! Don't say we didn't warned you. You have to protect her!" Sungmin half shouted and whispered.

"I'll do that hyung!" Kyuhyun yelled back at Sungmin. He felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He checked it and smiled when he saw who texted him.

'Kyuhyun-ah, are you guys here already? :)' It was Shin Hye who texted him.

'Yep! We're here! Safe and sound. You're still shooting? :)' He texted back.

'Yes! I'm so tired. :('

'Aww. Shin Hye fighting! I have something for you! So don't be tired and get it from me. :)'

'What is it? Is it food? :)'

'You'll know when you meet me. Are you free tonight? :)' 

'Hmm. I guess. Yes I'm free tonight.'

'Good! Then meet me later tonight. Go get your gift from me. >:)'

'But I'm too tired to go outside. :( You can just drop those at the reception of the hotel that I'm staying. :)'

'Andwae. You have to get it personally from me. >:)'

'Fine! You win! I'll text you later on where we will meet. I have to go. See you later Kyuhyun-ah! :)'

'Okay! Shin Hye fighting! Don't get too tired. :)'

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun-ssi! Hop on! Do you wanna stay here at the airport until it's time to go home?" He heard his Teukie hyung shouted at him. He glanced around him and noticed that he's the only one not entering their van. He put his phone back to his pocket and waved at the fans one last time before climbing in their van.

"Oh look at you. Still smiling even though he's inside the van. Who are you texting anyway?" His Donghae hyung .

"Eomma. Wae? Am I not allowed to smile while texting my mom?" He shot back at him. Donghae just pouted at him and got his ipod.

"Yah! Why are there side dishes packed here? To whom does these belong?"  Yesung shouted.

"Yeah! The kimchi stinks! Let's eat it now!" Shindong yelled.

"Yah don't eat that. That's mine." Kyuhyun snatched the foods away from them and hugged it like a little boy would do.

"Why did you bring side dishes? Taiwanese foods are so delicious." Eunhyuk asked.

"Because.....my mom asked me to send it to her friend who is living here. So Teukie hyung, can I go outside later?" Kyuhyun asked his Teukie hyung with puppy-dog eyes.

"Okay fine. But go back to the hotel by midnight. And take someone with you." Leeteuk told him.

"Thanks Teukie hyung!" Kyuhyun kissed him on the cheeks. "I'll bring Ryeowook-ah and Sungmin hyung with me." He added smiling to the two.

"Ah wae?" The two asked him in chorus.

"Ok it's settled then. Ryeowook-ah, Sungmin-ah, take care of our maknae later. And be quiet now, I'm going to sleep." Leeteuk concluded the conversation.

"Oh komawo Teukie hyung! Sleep tight. We'll wake you once we get to the hotel." Kyuhyun said and smirked at Ryeowook and Sungmin.

 

Shin Hye ran to the place that she will be meeting Kyuhyun. She is still wearing the clothes for her show for they are not yet done shooting for the day. When she saw three guys disguised with winter clothes, she stopped for a while and can't help but to laugh at the sight of them. It's summer and yet they were wearing winter clothes. She ran again to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter