Chapter 6: Are you really my chingu?

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since he last saw her. And he kinda misses her. He already have her number but he can't even bring himself to text her a simple 'Hi. How are you?' Kona Beans has been opened but there was no sign of Actress Park Shin Hye on the premises. It's Kyuhyun and Sungmin's turn to take care of the coffee shop. Kyuhyun was at the counter learning how to make coffee when Ryeowook suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Yah Kyuhyun-ah. Do you know where your crush is right now?" Ryeowook asked him with an evil smirk on his lips.

"Where?" Kyuhyun asked boredly.

"She's in Japan right now. and do you know who she is with?" Ryeowook just won't stop teasing him. Ah. So she's in Japan right now.

"Fine. Who is she with?" Kyuhyun is getting annoyed already.

"She's with Jang Geun Suk-ssi! Are you jealous Kyuhyun-ah?" Ah I'll get you for this later Ryeowook-ah.

"Ani. I'm not jealous, I mean I've only seen her and talked to her twice. I don't have the right to be jealous." Kyuhyun answered truthfully. I don't really have the right to be jealous.

"Ah jeongmal? Gwaenchana Kyuhyun-ah. Every fanboy has the right to be jealous if they're idol crush is dating someone else. Just like our elfs, they get jealous whenever we get paired with SNSD." It's now Sungmin's turn to tease Kyuhyun. Ah chincha. Is today 'Bully Kyuhyun' day?

"Mwo? Fanboy? Me? Alright that's it. Starting from now I'll forget my little crush over Shin Hye-ssi. I will find someone else to have a crush on. Someone cuter than her." Kyuhyun said determinedly.

"Ooh. Who could the unlucky girl be?" Ryeowook again. He was throwing a plastic cup at Ryeowook's head when the door to the coffee shop suddenly opened.

"Annyeong hasseyo! Welcome to Kona Beans!" Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook greeted the customers with their best Super Junior smiles.

"Annyeong Super Junior sunbaes!" It was Sunny of SNSD and she is with....

"Annyeong Hasseyo Kyuhyun oppa! You look really good wearing an apron." Seohyun greeted Kyuhyun.

"Oh annyeong Seohyun-ah!" Kyuhyun waved enthusiastically.

"Yah Seohyun-ah. Why greet only Kyuhyun? Minmin oppa and Wookie oppa are here also." Sungmin said with fake hurt in his voice.

"Let our group's maknaes be close. Come to think of it, you guys look cute together." Sunny exclaimed.

"I don't think so. I think Kyuhyun-ah looks good together with someone else." Ryeowook said. Everyone became quiet when they heard that. Kyuhyun was giving Ryeowook the 'I'm-gonna-kill-you-later' look. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter