Chapter 5: We meet again

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! I would make it appear as if Kona Beans was opened early 2010. I honestly don't know when it opened. Are you guys enjoying? Thanks for the positive comments and to the subscribers. Please support my fanfic until the end! Thanks! :)

 'Yah Hongstar! I'm already here. Where are you? You shouldn't keep a girl waiting.'

Park shin Hye texted her very good friend Lee Hong Ki. They agreed to meet at the Han River tonight. Hong Ki said he has something important to say to her. But lo and behold, Lee Hong Ki hasn't arrived yet. It's been an hour and a half since the time that they agreed to meet but Hong Ki isn't texting her or answering her calls.

"Ah Lee Hong Ki! You're the one who arranged for us to meet today and yet you're the one who's late." Shin Hye shouted to no one in particular. Ah chincha. It's so cold in here. I should get going. Just as when she was about to stand up, a guy's hand holding a coffee suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Yah Lee Hong Ki why are you so---" She was shocked when she saw who was holding the coffee. Omo. It's him! And he's smiling at me again. And I think he heard me shouting. Ottoeke?

"Annyeong Hasseyo." The guy greeted her with a heart-melting smile.

"Oh. Annyeong Hasseyo Kyuhyun-ssi." She greeted him with a shy smile.

"Can I sit beside you?"

"Ah yes." He sat beside Shin Hye while giving her the coffee.

"Oh. Kamsahamnida." She bowed curtly and accepted the coffee. Oh! So embarassing. Why am I always in an embarassing situation whenever he's around? She tought while hitting her head mildly. Her thoughts were jumbled when Kyuhyun suddenly asked her a question.

"So, uhm, you're meeting Lee Hong Ki-ssi here?"

"I was supposed to meet him an hour and a half ago. But he's still not here." Shin Hye pouted.

"Ah chincha, guys should not let girls wait especially on a date." Is it just me or did he really sounded hurt?

"Oh. It's not a date. We will never ever have a scandal together." As she said those words, she noticed a little smile formed on his lips while drinking his coffee.

"Oh. Really? So if he's not your boyfriend, can we be friends then?" Again, he gave out a smile that can melt a girl's heart. Omo. Why is my heart beating so fast? Yah Park Shin Hye wae?

 

Seeing that Shin Hye loked shocked at his question, Kyuhyun came up of a way to fix it.

"I mean I'm a big fan of yours. Especially in You're Beautiful. Ryeowook and I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter