Chapter 22: Kiss

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month after coming back from Japan where she guested on Jang Geun Suk's fanmeeting, Shin Hye became extremely busy. Which is perfect for her because being busy means she won't have to face Kyuhyun and his questions about what happened on a little party that she attended in Japan. Actually, she's been avoiding Kyuhyun ever since. Shin Hye doesn't really want to keep secrets from Kyuhyun, but this one, she can't say it. She just don't know how to say it. But she knows that she can't keep this secret forever. Especially not to Kyuhyun. But before telling him, she figured that she should ask for advice about this matter to someone first. So she turned to someone who she knew that is willing to help her anytime.

"Hongstar!" Shin Hye addressed the guy seated in front of her. They met up at a secluded coffee shop near FNC Entertainment, Hongki's agency. "Ottoke?! Help me!"

"Daebak!" Hongki said while in a daze. "Wait. I'm still processing what I just heard."

"Hongki-yah!" Shin Hye whimpered. "I'm a bad person. I'm a bad girlfriend!"

"I don't know what to say." Hongki is still in a daze.

"But how am I going to say it to Kyuhyun. Do I apologize first? Or do I say it first?" Shin Hye burrowed her face in her hands. "Ottoke?" Shin Hye cried, her voice muffled.

"Should you apologize?" Hongki asked while munching on his doughnut. "I mean, its not like it's your fault, right?"

Shin Hye snapped her head up. "You're right. It's not my fault." Shin Hye said with confidence. "But still.. I shouldn't have gone to the party in the first place!" Shin Hye cried.

Hongki shook his head. "I just know that being in a relationship is just asking for trouble." Hongki said. "If you're single then you won't be having any problems right now." Hongki said, preparing for the hit that he might possibly get from Shin Hye.

Shin Hye glared at him. "You're not helping!" She said as she hit Hongki's arm.

"Owww!" Hongki massaged his arm. "But seriously, just tell Kyuhyun-ssi." "But he'll get mad!" Shin Hye whined.

"Of course he'll get mad!" Hongki matter-of-factly said. "If that was me, I'll get mad as hell, too!"

"Even though he's cute and adorable and gentle, Kyuhyun's really scary when he's mad." Shin Hye said. "He might do something bad."

"Well, that's how guys roll." Hongki said. "And no boyfriend would be happy when they hear that--"

"Ssshhh!" Shin Hye silenced Hongki. "I just really don't know what to do."

"If this was before," Hongki said, his mouth full. "I'd be happy to hear what you just said."

"Yeah. But it's not." Shin Hye sighed. "What am I going to do?!"

Hongki shrugged. "I'm sorry that I'm not much of a help." Hongki is now munching on a brownie. "I don't have much knowledge when it comes to those kinds of things. But thanks for treating me."

"You're welcome." Shin Hye sighed. She still don't know what she's going to do.

 

 

Kyuhyun is having his daily dose of Starcraft in his room. Today is the only free day that he have for the past month. With all the rehearsals, photoshoots and fanmeetings abroad, he barely had any time to sleep and hold his phone. And every chance that he gets to hold his phone, he makes sure to text Shin Hye. And of all the times that he had texted her, he did not get any replies. Kyuhyun is trying his best to not be a clingy boyfriend, but to not text him, for a month, is a different case already.

"This is getting boring already." Kyuhyun muttered to himself as he closed his laptop. He grabbed his phone, went to his bed and decided to send Shin Hye a Kakaotalk message.

Kyuhyun: Hi! I miss you already. T.T Are you still busy?

A few minutes has passed and he did not get any replies. He then went to twitter and on the search bar, he typed 'ssinz'. He stalked her profile and he saw that she tweeted just yesterday.

'With Hongstar whom I haven't seen for so long!' Along with a twitpic of the two. They seem to be in a coffee shop.

"This brat." Kyuhyun muttered. "Doesn't reply to my texts and yet she's hanging out with a different guy."

Kyuhyun then stood up and paced back and forth. "Aniya, Kyuhyun-ah." He started to talk to himself. "Don't get overly jealous again." Then, he stopped walking and sat on the edge of his bed, a thought came to his mind.

"Is she mad at me?" Kyuhyun thought hard if he ever did something bad. "But no. The last time we saw each other, we were both in a good mood." Just then, his roommate opened the door and went inside their room.

"I should tell our manager hyung that I need my own room." Sungmin said.

"Oh hyung! Wae?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't like a roommate who talks to himself." Sungmim said.

"Aish!" Kyuhyun muttered. "Keunde, hyung, Shin Hye hasn't replied to my texts recently. And by recently I meant since she hosted the awards show with Teukie hyung."

"Omo!" Sungmin exclaimed. "What if Teukie hyung found out that you guys are dating and he asked her to break up with you?"

Kyuhyun ran from the 12th floor, where their dorm was, down to the 11th floor, where the older Super Junior hyungs' dorm is located.

"Teukie hyung!" Kyuhyun yelld as soon as he is inside. "Are you here?"

"Who's that?" Leetuk yelled as well. "I'm here in front of the TV."

Kyuhyun went further inside to where the TV is located and he saw Leeteuk sitting awfully close to it while playing a game.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. "Don't sit so close to the TV while you're playing or else you'll get brain damage!" Kyuhyun warned his hyung just like how his girlfriend, who seems to be avoiding him, has warned him about sitting so close in front of televisions.

"Aish." Leeteuk muttered as he paused his game. "What are you doing here?"

"I just missed my hyung." Kyuhyun said as he sat down cross-legged in front of Leeteuk.

Leeteuk looked at him like he is a crazy person. "What do you want?"

"Well hyung, I just," Kyuhyun thought of a good reason. "Ah! Hyung, I just want to congratulate you for being an awesome MC during the Melon Music Awards!" Kyuhyun said while clapping his hands.

"Aren't you a little too late?" Leeteuk said as he looked at Kyuhyun incredulously. "Anyway, komawo! It wasn't just me. My co-MCs were super good too." He proudly added.

"Oh, yeah, you're right hyung." Kyuhyun grinned. "Was it Doojoon from Beast and, uhm, Park Shin Hye-ssi?" Kyuhyun felt weird to address his girlfriend in a formal manner.

"Ah yes!" Leeteuk smiled. "Especially Shin Hye-ah! She was so cute. She actually asked for my number."

"You mean you asked for her number?" Kyuhyun said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, fine. You got me. I asked for her number." Leeteuk said. "Why do you want her number? You won't stand a chance. The girl's crazy for me. She was watching my every move."

Kyuhyun wanted to bombard his Teukie hyung with punches right then and there. "Oh so you two have communication? Have you tried texting her? Did she even reply to you?" He said trying to sound non-chalantly.

"Oh yeah I did. The other day." Leeteuk smirked. "Told her that she looks really cute on that CF of hers. And she replied komawoyo, Leeteuk oppa--"

"Okay thanks, Teukie hyung." Kyuhyun stood up and squeezed Leeteuk's shoulders extra hard. "I'll go back up!"

"Alright, Kyuhyun-ah. Thanks a lot for disturbing my game!" Leeteuk bit back.

Kyuhyun slammed the door pretty hard when he exited the 11th floor dorm. When he got back up, he went straight to their room.

"Where did you go?" Sungmin asked.

"Just asked Teukie hyung some questions." Kyuhyun said as he sat on his bed. He checked his phone for any replies and there still isn't anything. "And that bastard dared to ask Shin Hye for her number!"

"Oh." Sungmin said. "So my theory is wrong?"

"And get this," Kyuhyun stood up and paced back and forth again. "Teukie hyung texted her and she replied! She replied to him!" Kyuhyun cried.

"Okay. I have another theory again." Sungmin exclaimed. "She's probably not receiving your messages--"

"If she's not receiving any messages from me, shouldn't she be worried and try to send me a message asking why I'm not texting her!" Kyuhyun pointed out.

"You haven't even let me finish what I was saying!" Sungmin exclaimed. "Maybe she doesn't get any of your messages and at the same time, you don't receive any of her messages! So she might be texting you but you're not getting anything because of the network traffic! Get it? My theories are awesome!"

"Aahh!" Kyuhyun grunted. "I don't know."

"And I have another theory." Sungmin said. "Maybe she's avoiding you? Or she's hiding something from you."

"But she tells me everything!" Kyuhyun cried.

"This is daebak." Sungmin laughed. "I've never seen you been this crazy for another girl ever since, you know, after your--"

"Oh, after my accident?" Kyuhyun asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter