Sejeong

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 10 AM now and since there is no school today I decided to come to Chungha unnie’s house only to be greeted by the sight of her sleeping figure. I just watched her adorably sleep and choose to wait for her to wake up.She just look like a cute baby hamster sleeping, I thought preventing myself too pinch her.   

‘Chungha unnie, Good morning!! ’, I enthusiastically greeted when I saw her raised up from her bed. I can’t help but giggle at the sight of her trying really hard to open her eyes with her messy bed hair. But worried suddenly filled me as I noticed that she looks like shes in pain.

 

‘Unnie are you okay?’, I asked as I saw her holding her head with a hurting expression.

‘My head is hurting’, she said as she continues to hold her head and pinch the bridge of her nose.

‘It’s because, you’ve been sleeping too much again’, Chungha unnie’s cousin said from outside the room.

Seeing how she’s still in pain, I went closer to her and kissed her forehead.

‘Feeling better now?’, I asked hoping that I managed to kiss the pain away .

‘I think I’m feeling better now’, she said as her expression slowly changes.

‘Thank you Sejeongie’, she added smiling at me.

‘That’s good then’, I said as I kissed her forehead again, feeling relieved that she is okay now.

 

'Chungha unnie wake uppp', I called for the nth time already but still no response from her. Aish this sleepyhead, no wonder Somi doesn’t want to wake her up.

I am now at the IOI dorm, trying to wake up Chungha unnie as no one is willing to, saying they don’t want to get frustrated.

'Unnie, you might get a head ache if you sleep too much', I said slightly shaking her body which only made her groan.

'Unnieee', I called again getting frustrated until I felt her hand hold my arm and pulled me down on her bed making me lay down with her.

'5 minutes, just give me 5 minutes okay?', she sleepily said and pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter