Chungha

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Sejeongie', I called Sejeong’s name wanting to get her attention.

'Hmmm', she responded with a hum as I felt her get closer to me.

'Don’t you feel bored hanging out with me all day?', I asked thinking why Sejeong always hangout with a blind person like me. It's not like she doesn't have any other friends aside from me, in fact every time Sejeong takes me outside I always hear a lot of people greeting her. There was even a time when someone probably the same age as us called her and for always declining their invitation to hang out with them.

'Not really, I feel happy when I'm with you', she said as I felt her hold my hands and lean her head against my shoulder.

'Why did you ask though?', she asked.

'I don't know, I mean don’t you feel bored playing with someone incapable like me? I can't even do things without you always helping me', I said feeling bad for her as she probably want to do a lot of things with me but can't because of my situation.

'Eyyyy don’t say that unnie. I love spending every minute with you, if it’s even possible I would like to be with you 24/7', she energetically says making me smile.

'Beside, I should be the one asking you. Don't you feel tired always having me around? You can tell me if I'm annoying you', added.

'Nope, I really love having you around. I feel bored whenever you’re not here', I said leaning my head against her.

‘That’s nice to hear’, she said encircling her arms around me body hugging me from her side. We became silent for a moment enjoying each other’s warmness.

‘Sejeongie’, I called her name again.

‘Hmmmmm’, She hums indicating me that she’s listening.

‘Will you continue to be here with me even if I’ll never get the chance to see again?’, I asked silently worried what would her response be. I felt her head raised up from my shoulder as she let go from our hug and held both of my cheeks facing me to her direction.

‘Unnie, I told you before, I already like you the way you are. I don’t mind spending the rest of my life taking care of you as long as I can stay beside you’, she said as I felt my eyes filled with tears.

‘Please don’t cry’, she said softly wiping off my tears.

‘Sorry, I can’t help it, I’m just too happy. I may not be able to help you with anything but I promise to always be here with you whenever you need someone’, I said hugging her and smile as I felt her hug me back.

 

'Yah! Can you two s stop eating the pancakes, that’s for Chungha unnie', I woke up from my dream hearing a loud noise outside our room.

'That must be your girlfriend', Nayoung grudgingly said still looking sleepy. I felt a bit embarrassed hearing her refer Sejeong as my girlfriend as I'm still not use to it.

'I wonder why she's here this early', I said getting off from my bed as I decided to go to Sejeong.

'She probably came from the jog with the kids, I remember Doyeon and Somi nagging her for being too busy these past few days', Nayoung sleepily said laying down on her bed again.

'Greet her for me will ya, I want to go back to sleep', she added before I went out to see Sejeong.

'Yah! I told you not to eat the hearts', Sejeong complained at Doyeon and Somi folding her hands her hands in front while holding a spatula.

'Where just checking if its edible besides aren't three pancakes too much for Chungha unnie?', Somi asked while eating the rest of the pancake.

'It probably means i love you to Sejeong unnie', Doyeon said making Sejeong blush.

'That’s so cheesy', Somi said disgustingly looking at Sejeong. Seeing Sejeong becomes redder Doyeon and Somi continue to .

'Hey', I greeted Sejeong from behind back-hugging her. She must've been surprised as I can felt her body stiffened for a while.

'I thought were going to meet on the afternoon', I whispered behind Sejeong’s ears ignoring Doyeon and Somi who are now staring at us.

'Those two woke me up in the midnight and threaten to disturb our neighbors if I don’t’ join them on their morning jog', Sejeong said holding my arms that is hugging her body.

'Good morning to you too Chungha unnie. Just want to inform you that were here too you know', Somi sarcastically said getting our attention.

'Don’t you think it’s way too early to flirt?', Doyeon added making both of us laugh.

'Is that for me?', I asked referring to the heart-shaped pancakes even though I already know.

'Yeah, It’s supposed to be three but those two keep eating the heart-shaped ones', Sejeong said pouting', I chuckled at her cuteness and pinch her mochi cheeks.

'Because you love me? That’s so cute of you', I said still pinching her cheeks.

'Oh please stop flirting, you guys are so disgusting', Somi said with disgust in her voice while rolling her eyes at us. We just laugh at her and decided to wake up the other girls to eat with us.

 

'So unnie, where will Sejeong unnie take you?', Yoojung asked as she watched me arranged my things for my date. She is now laying down on my bed with Somi and Doyeon on her side. While Kyulkyung and Sohye are in Nayoung's bed.

'Don't know, she wouldn’t tell me. But I'm sure it’s not anything fancy since she told me to wear casual clothes', I said.

'Well, have fun on your date, knowing Sejeong she'll probably make it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter