Chungha

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I really like it whenever teacher Kahi bring Sejeong in our class', I heard my classmate says while they are looking at Sejeong.

'I love seeing her smile, she is just really pretty', my other classmate says gigling.

'Imagine being her girlfriend, I might die from happiness', I heard one of them says before I look at Sejeong.

 

She is indeed really pretty today with her hair tied up in high ponytail never losing her smile that i really love seeing.

'You know, I think I’m beginning to understand why Huihyeon got angry', I heard Nayoung says as she went closer to me.

'You've been staring at her quite often, Huihyeon must have been jealous', she added.

'Am I?', I asked curiously. I didn’t notice that I’ve been frequently looking at Sejeong for Nayoung to point it out.

'Yes, most of our conversations recently were about her too, not that I mind', she says while looking at me. I just nod at her not denying what she said.

'I don’t know, maybe its because she is somewhat special to me that I just can’t help but want to know her more', I said and took a glance at Sejeong.

'I mean I didn’t expect to see her again and I didn’t knew I missed her this badly', I added looking at Nayoung.

'Chungha! Watched out!, I heard someone shouted before I felt someone hug me and fell to the floor.

 

'Unnie are you ok?', I heard Sejeong asked and feel her examining me for injuries.

We were walking home from the playground when I suddenly felt her hugged me and fell to the ground. I heard some footsteps approaching us while saying sorry.

'Hey! I'm really sorry, I didn’t mean to hit the baseball towards your direction', I heard him say before I felt Sejeong helped me stand up.

'Its ok accidents happen', she says which got interrupted by someone.

'Sejeongie, your head is bleeding. Are you ok?', I heard someone say which made me worried.

'I'm okay oppa dont worry', Sejeong replied.

'Lets go home, we have to treat your injury', he said. So he is really Sejeong's brother.

'Oppa, I said I'm okay so stop worrying. Besides I have to get Chungha unnie home', Sejeong says as she hold my hand.

'Then I'll go with you, let's treat your wound there', I heard him say before he bid goodbye to his friends who are still saying sorry.

'Sejeongie, are you really ok?', I asked while walking hand in hand with her. I was a bit disappointed that I can't do anything to help her, I cant even go home by myself.

'I am, don’t worry too much. Oppa is just exaggerating', I heard her say.

'How can I not, your head is bleeding', he said defending himself.

Sejeong probably notice how still worried I am as she held my hand tighter and mouthed something which touch my heart.

'Chungha unnie, please stop worrying. I don’t mind hurting as long as you're okay. I'll probably won’t forgive myself if something happens to you', she says.

'You can just kiss the pain away later after treating it if that will make you feel better', she added which made me nod and smile.

 

'Unnie are you ok?', I heard Sejeong asked me while looking at me searching for injuries.

I just smile at her thinking how she still hadn’t changed through the years. She always makes sure the other person is okay before herself.

'Your bleeding', I said noticing the blood forming on the right side of her forehead.

'I-I’m okay, don’t worry', she said as she hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter