Chungha

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Chungha unnieee', I heard Sejeong's voice calling me which I totally ignored as I am still too sleepy.

'Chungha unnie wake up!', she said shaking me this time which made me turn my back from her. I just want to sleep some more.

'Heol', I heard her say probably shocked from my reaction.

'Unnie if you don’t get up now, I'm going to kiss you', she said that I doubt she would because spending a lot of time with Sejeong I learned a lot of interesting things about her. She is just good at initiating things but gets too shy and embarrass when you started to ride with her. I remember when she was playing with Naong attempting to kiss her but got startled when Naong suddenly rode with it.

'Unnie, I'm telling you I'm really going to kiss you if you don’t get up now at the count of three', she said which gave me an idea to for a bit.

'One, I am really serious about it unnie, two, you should get up now before you regret it, three and a half-', she counted as I interrupted her by pulling her on my bed and pinning her under me.

'Do want to get kissed by me instead?', I asked her making my voice sounds huskier as I remember Sejeong like how she did to last time.

'I- I ah umm-' she stuttered probably too nervous to say anything right now.

'Shhhhhhh', I whispered in the most sensual way I can, touching her lips with my index finger.

'You don't have to say anything, just let me do the things I want to do', I whispered in her ear, kissing it before I intensely look at her.

She closes her eyes as I got closer to her. I can feel her holding her breath and I can't help but giggle at her cuteness.

'You are so cute', I said after kissing her on her nose. I pinched her cheeks and got off from her.

'I can’t believe you', Sejeong said as she got off to sit on the bed.

'You are teasing me again', she whines and glare at me.

'I'm sorry, you are just so cute', I said again this time pinching her nose.

'I can't believe people called you yase where in fact you got embarrass too quickly', I said teasing her again.

'I don’t know if I should be happy or offended by that', she said which made me laugh as she is pouting right now.

'Just be happy with it', I said and kiss her on her cheeks. Frequently hanging out with Sejeong, we become closer than before. Close enough to initiate skin ships naturally.

'Anyway, why are you here so early? Not that I mind though, I like seeing you and your smile', I curiously asked her.

'Doyeon, Somi and Mina joined me on my daily jog this morning. They told me they are working out for the dance club's upcoming competition', she said lying down on my bed again.

'Ah right, are you going?', I asked her hoping that she will.

'I'm not sure yet, I'll try to convince Hana unnie first as I am still grounded by her', she said. Sejeong was grounded by Hana unnie for a month after her fight with Huihyeon. She was banned to go anywhere else but the school and her other part time jobs.

'Want me to convince Hana unnie for you? Nayoungie told me that she was the leader of our school's dance club before', I told her as I lay down beside her using her arm as my pillow.

'You really want me to go? Don’t worry stone Nayoung already promised me that she'll convince Hana unnie for my sake', she said and wrap her free arm on my body.

'Besides I already missed a lot of the dance club's competition when I was on my training, I can’t let myself missed another one especially that it will be my first time to watch you compete', she added and pinched my nose before giving me her most beautiful smile that I really love.

'Can you two just stop flirting already? Breakfast is ready', Somi said as she opened the door with her hand covering her eyes.

'Why are you covering your eyes?', Sejeong dumbly said getting up from bed to sit up.

'Protecting my eyes just in case you two are doing some stuff', she said which made Sejeong blushed furiously.

'Heol, what are you talking about? Chungha unnie and I are just friends', she said with panic. I don’t know why but I feel disappointed. Maybe because I already admitted to myself that I like Sejeong so hearing her say were just friends hurts a little bit.

'Not buying it, just date already will you', Somi said slamming the door.

'Aishh that kid', I heard Sejeong said looking at the door.

'Let's go now before they got irritated, you know how those kids can turn to dragons especially if it’s food', I told her as I pulled her off the bed to go to the dining area.

 

'So unnie, will you stay until lunch?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter