Sejeong

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I arrived at the airport I saw Naong (Naong is Kim Nayoung’s nickname), waving at me holding a board with "Welcome Back Yasejeong" written on it.

I ran to her giving her a hug while we pat each other on the .

'Congrats for your win Sejeongie', she said before she let go of me.

'The whole school went wild when they heard you won again', Naong added.

'Not surprised though, I probably won tons of fan girls', I said with a smirk earning a frown from her.

'You must be happy', Naong said with a mocking tone.

'Not as happy as you, congratulations for winning Hana unnies heart', I said teasing her and that made her blush.

Naong has been in love with Hana unnie since our freshmen year. 

At that time Hana unnie was in love with me but I rejected her not just because of Naong unnie but because I'm still waiting for someone. I felt guilty hurting her but at the same time thankful that Naong is there to comfort her.

Eventually she fell in love with Naong unnie too and finally admitted her feelings.

It’s just regretful that I was not there to witness her adorable confession.

 

'By the way, why did you come home early? I thought the National team is scheduled to come back next week?', Naong asked changing the topic as she probably feeling embarass already.

'I got permission from my coach to come home early, I want to surprise everyone', I said.

'Really? Dont you want the press to take your pictures? Besides your fans must be planning to welcome you back at the airport', Naong.

'I decided to give the spotlight to the other players this time', I said smirking.

'Look at you getting all cocky, Eunji unnie will probably hit you if she hear you talking', Naong.

'She’ll probably do more than that, she got really furious after knowing that I will leave earlier than planned', I said chuckling.

 

When we arrived at our dorm, I prepared myself to shout “I’m home” but as I opened the door, a loud cheer greeted me.

'Welcome Back!!!', There I saw my friends who are like a family to me holding a cake and props as they welcome me back.

'Unfair, I was planning to surprise you', I said whining at the thought of my failed plan.

'Thank Nayoungie for it, she is really reliable', Mimi unnie said while looking at Naong with a smirk.

'I knew I shouldn’t have relied on you', I said hitting Naong.

'Why are you blaming me? its your fault for not putting a warning sign on the first line of your message', Naong defensively says.

‘She was really excited when she read your message in front of the gang’, Haebin.

‘Including the “don’t tell anyone that I will comeback early cause I want to see their surprised faces” line’, Hyeyeon said with a teasing voice.

'You can just surprise your schoolmates you know, you still have a chance to surprise others', Hana unnie said while patting my head like a kid.

'Hana unnie is right, just surprise the IOI gang. Doyeon is still expecting to see you next week', Mina says while cutting the cake they prepared for me.

'Yeah your right, I guess', I said giving them a smile and a glare for Naong.

 

To make up to me, Naong skipped her classes just to accompany me in arranging my papers since I was not officially enrolled yet because I was too busy training outside our country for the National competition.

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter