Sejeong

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I cant believe were doing this again, just when I promised Hana unnie that I will be serious on my studies', Naong said groaning.

'My arms are getting tired', she added as she tries to steady her arms from falling.

We are now at the hallway as usual getting punished by Mr. Lee for getting late again. This time he gave us  thick books to hold as we raised both of our arms with 2 books  in each hands.

'Well we wouldnt be in this position if you didnt have to be your usual clumsy self again', I sleepily said as I remember our failed attempt to sneak to class earlier. I was so close on sitting on my chair when Naong suddenly tripped again causing Mr. Lee notice us.

'Well we wouldn't be in this position if you were in your usual self who wakes up early for a morning jog. But no, you just have to oversleep with me again', she said putting the blame on me.

'Woah, I can't believe you're putting the blame on me', I said squinting my eyes at her. As if its my responsibility to wake up early for both of us.

'Why didn't you wake up early then?', I asked her not changing my expression.

'Because its not my job to begin with, besides why did you even overslept in the beginning, were you watching ?', she said grinning as she move her eyebrows up and down.

'Why did you ask? want me to share the link?', I said smirking before laughing with her.

'But seriously, Is there anything bothering you again?, you can always tell me', she said  with  her eyes getting soft.

'Not really, I just can't sleep last night', I said as I gave her a reassuring smile.

'Ok I won’t force you but always remember that you can count not just on me but also with your unnies and dongsaengs in the dorm, you are not alone', she added which touched my heart. I know I can be secretive most of the time so I really appreciate seeing how patient they are to me.

'I know', I sincerely said. I do want to be honest with her but not this time because she'll probably tease me so hard if she founds out the reason why I had trouble sleeping. I felt my face getting red as I remember what happened last night.

'Unnie, thank you for accompanying me and walking me to the dorm, though I should be the one doing this', I said as I remember losing the argument with Chungha unnie on who will walk who home.

'I've always wanted to do this, when we were kids I always feel sorry that you always have to walk me home because I can't go just by myself', she said as she gave me a soft smile.

'Because I'm the one who takes you out so it’s only right for me to do that whether yor blind or not', I said as I look down getting embarrass.

'I want to take care of you too', she said as she held my cheeks making me look at her.

'Please let me', she added sincerely.

'Ok', I said and nod feeling the sincerity in her voice.

'Thank you', I said again as I hug her close to me feeling the warmth that radiates in her body. We stay like that for a while before deciding to let go as it is getting late and Chungha unnie has to go home too.

'I have to go now, good night', she said before she kissed me on my cheeks not letting me say anything. Being flustered by the situation I just touched my cheeks as I watched her back slowly disappears from my sight.

'Earth to Sejeong', I heard Naong said while waving her hand in front of my face interrupting me from my thoughts.

'Still haven't move on from the you watched lastnight?', she added before I heard teacher Kahi's voice.

'Why am I not even surprised?', teacher Kahi said as she raise one of her eyebrowse at me I just glared at Naong before I noticed another person standing next to teacher Kahi.

'C-Chungha unnie', I stutterd feeling nervous. She must've heard that subject which I didnt really do. I'll seriously get even with Naong as soon as we go home. Now how can I face Chungha unnie.

'Thats not true I didn't watched it, I mean I do watch some but not this time, believe me, ughh what am I even saying?', I said as I cover my face with the books I'm holding.

'Okay, okay you dont have to be so defensiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter