Sejeong

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Mom! Mom!’, I called for my mom still panting hard from running.

Our school’s sports day has just ended and I was awarded with a gold medal.

‘What is it my daughter? You look excited’, she says giving me water as she wipes the sweats from my face.

‘Look a gold medal’, I said in excitement showing her the medal.

‘I ran really hard to win it’, I added proudly.

‘Is that so? I’m so proud of you she says’, pinching my cheeks.

‘I wanted to give something to you’, I said and hang the medal on her neck.

‘You’re really giving this to me?’, she asked as I nod in excitement.

‘Ofcourse, I earned it for you in the first place anyway’, I said as she hugs me tightly.

‘Thank you, I really appreciated it. I love you’, she said making me feel proud as I succeeded in making her happy.

‘I love you too. I’ll earn more medals and hang it on you again’, I said kissing her cheek.

 

'Great job everyone. I'll give you a break for two days so use that time to get as much rest as you can', we cheered loudly as soon as we heard the word break.

With all these intense training and the pressure from the incoming Nationals, I can't help but feel tired physically and emotionally especially that my mother's condition is getting worst with every passing day.

In addition I haven't had much chance to spend time with Chungha unnie whether I’m at school or not.

Although Chungha unnie is also busy she still managed to adjust her schedules for me and even take care of mother in my place which makes me feel thankful at the same time sorry for her. That's why I promise to be a better girlfriend and treat her better as soon as I'm done with the Nationals.

'A two day rest finally', Eunji unnie exclaimed as she throws her body in her bed.

After getting dismissed by our coach, she told us to get ready and prepare ourselves to go home. I honestly thought that my teammates would object and tell our coach to have a mini celebration but I guess everyone are just as excited as I am to go home.

With the pressure from our previous achievements, expectations of the public and huge change on our team lineup, the training was more intense and harder than last year.

'Have any plans for tomorrow? The three of us could hangout for the rest of the day', Eunji unnie said looking at both Huihyeon and I.

The three of us are always group together when it comes to sharing a room, with Eunji unnie being my teammate ever since I became a part of the National team and Huihyeon being my schoolmate. Our coach thought it would be comfortable for the three of us.

'No thanks, I'll be working on my unfinished songs for those two days', Huihyeon said making Eunji unnie frown and focus her attention on me.

'Don't look at me, I rather spend my time with my girlfriend than hangout with you', I teased making her throw a pillow at me.

'You two are boring', Eunji unnie said disapprovingly shaking her head at us.

I just ignored her and fish out my phone to be greeted by Chungha unnie’s name which didn't fail in making me smile.

"Sejeongie, can I sleep at your place today?", my smile grew wider upon reading the message.

"Of course, miss me already?", I bit my lips trying to suppress the excitement but I guess I failed as I caught Eunji unnie and Huihyeon’s attention.

'That smile. Got a message from your girlfriend?', Eunji unnie asked already earing her teasing smile. I just smile at her knowing she'll continue to tease me if I respond.

'I'm so jealous. I really need to find a girlfriend soon', she added whining.

'Giving up on Naeun unnie?', I heard Huihyeon tease Eunji unnie as I gave her a knowing look.

'Of course not, I will and always be patient with her until she accepts my feelings', she said making the both of us laugh at her cheesiness.

'I can already see you as a whipped girlfriend', I teased.

'Look who's talking. Everyone at school literally thinks Chungha has you under her palms. Your probably the most whipped girlfriend at our school', Huihyeon said with a tone of mockery.

'Atleast I'm happy. Let's see how whipped you'll be when you got yourself a girlfriend', I said as Eunji unnie too. I just ignored them and focused on my phone instead.

"A lot", she sent as I bit my lips again to stop myself from yelping. I guess I’m truly whipped for her.

"Me too but I might reach home around midnight", I sent her feeling sorry already.

"I'll wait for you", she insisted making me think that something was off with her.

“Did something happen?”, I asked.

“Not really. I just miss being on your arms”, she replied with emoticons probably to ease my worry.

"Ok then wait for me. But you can sleep first if you feel tired. I'll make sure that you’re on my arms when you wake up", I sent her adding some kissing emojis.

"I'll text Naong that you'll be coming. See you later", I sent again and went to text Naong immediately so she can prepare and clean our room before Chungha unnie comes.

"Thanks, see you later too", she sent before I inserted my phone with my pocket.

 

All throughout our trip home all I could think about was Chungha unnie and my mother. She must be feeling down seeing my mother’s condition getting worst. Even though I wasn’t able to visit as much as I can I still make sure that I am updated with her condition. I beg my brother not to hide it from me for the sake of not to distract me.

It’s really painful to know that my mother would be leaving me soon so I tried my best to become stronger and train harder to win so I would at least make her happier and prouder. I do feel sorry that I wasn’t able to visit her as I much as I should but I know that she’ll be sadder and feel guilty if I suddenly quit or disregard the Nationals for her.

 

The lights were already turned off when I entered the dorm. Although I'm excited to see Chungha unnie, I went to my dongsaeng's room first to check on them. I automatically smile as soon as saw them peacefully sleeping with Mina with her flushies, Sally sleeping besides Soyee and Hye-yeon still wearing her maknae on top charisma.

After making sure that my dongsaengs are sleeping well, I went to the unnies this time.

Our dorm actually has three rooms. The dongsaengs' with Soyee, Sally, Mina and Hyehyeon sharing, the unnies’ with Mimi unnie, Hana unnie and Haebin unnie and the unwanted ones with me being the messiest and Naong being too clingy for everyones liking.

As I entered their room I saw the empty space on Hana unnies bed as she’ll be staying with her parents for a while and Mimi unnie sleeping prettily looking like an angel which is rare to see. Meanwhile Haebin unnie had fallen asleep on her desk with her recipe books and some food sketches with her.

'Haebin unnie', I softly called her not wanting to wake up Mimi unnie.

'You should go to your bed and sleep there or you'll get body aches', I said waking her up.

'Sejeongah. When did you get here? Have you eaten?', she sleepy ask as I find her cute and adorable.

'I did. Now please move on your bed. I'll arrange your things for you', I said helping her stand up.

'Thank you Sejeongah', she said as I tuck her in, arrange her things for her and watch her go straight to dreamland.

Now that I’m done checking my unnies and dongsaengs, I decided to go to the bathroom first and clean myself knowing that Chungha unnie will be there.

My lips went automatically upwards as I saw her lying on my bed cuddling my pillow.

I look at Naong's bed making sure that she's also sleeping well before I tuck myself in besides Chungha unnie, removing the pillow on her arms and embrace her with mine instead.

I stared at her for a while and tucked some strands of her hair to her ears and kissed her goodnight thinking that she's finally asleep which I was wrong.

'What took you so long?', she sleepily asked moving closer to me, laying her head on my arms using it as a pillow.

'You aren't sleep yet?', I asked as she opened her eyes to meet mine.

'I was waiting for you', she said snuggling closer to me.

'Sorry. We went off late and had some stop overs', I explained in a low voice not wanting to wake Naong.

'Hhmmm', she hums staring at me for a few seconds.

‘Something happened at the hospital?’, I asked.

She just shook her head and stared at me for a while.

'I miss you', she said caressing my face.

'I miss you too', I said and kiss her forehead, her nose bridge and finally her lips.

As if the kiss wasn't enough, I went closer and kiss her again. With every seconds passing, our kiss becomes deeper and more passionate.

'You don't know how crazy I've been from missing you', I said kissing her harder this time showing how much I want her.

My desire took over my sanity and ignored the fact that Naong is literaly with us as I went above Chungha unnie, kissing her harder, more intense, and more passionate.

Wanting more of her, my kiss went down from her lips, to her jaw and to her neck marking her. My hands roam around her body feeling her skin on my palm.

‘I want you’, I said as my hand travel underneath her shirt.

‘Sejeongah. Naong is still here’, Chungha unnie said breathing heavily as I came back to my senses. I was about to remove her shirt but I just pull it down instead.

‘Sorry, I think I just lose my mind’, I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter