Chungha

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I finally found you', I said as I hugged her tightly feeling relieved that I finally found her.

'Why didnt you told me?', I added as I catch my breath after running around.

'I-ah h-how did you know?', I heard her asked with her voice shaking probably shocked at my sudden appearance.

'I asked Naong', I told her as I let go of my hug to move in front of her.

'Were you crying?', I asked seeing her tear stained face. Her eyes are red and swollen which made my heart clenched. She just looks so weak and fragile.

'Did Naong told you everything?', she asked while wiping the tears from her eyes. I nod and stop her hand from wiping as I got my handkerchief and dry her tears for her.

'I'm pathetic, right?', she said softly as tears started to form again from her eyes.

'Hey, don’t say that', I said as I pulled her to stand up and hugged her once again and felt her head lean on my shoulder as she hugged me back.

'You are not pathetic', I added and patted her back to comfort her.  I felt her hugged me tighter burying her head deeper on my shoulder.

 

'Unnie, sorry for soaking your shirt with my tears', Sejeong said as I saw her hand hold her drink tighter. We are now at the cafe waiting for Sejeong's eyes to go back to normal as she doesn’t want her mother to know that she cried before visiting.

'No big deal, I was actually happy that you let me comfort you', I said as I give her a smile to reassure her.

'So you’re telling me that seeing me cry makes you happy', she said pouting while crossing her arms.

'I can’t believe you really', she added showing her hurt expression which only made me laugh.

'Stop pouting, you look like a child that got your candy stolen from you', I said as pinching her mochi cheeks as I can’t resist her acting so cute and adorable.

'Of course, It is also painful for me seeing you in that condition but at the same time I felt happy when you let me comfort you when you were crying', I said as I touch her cheek caressing it.

'When we were kids you never express your sadness, I may not be able to see it but I always felt it', I said as I looked directly at her eyes which got softer.

'I- ah', I heard her say before I interrupted her knowing that she will just apologized.

'Shhh, you don’t have to feel sorry, just please let me be by your side whether you are in your best and worst state', I sincerely said as I hold her hand.

'Don't ever think that you are burdening not just me but those around you, Naong was so worried when she learned you went here alone', I added.

'Okay, I'll try to open up more from now on', she said as she gave me her genuine smile that I love so much.  

'Thank you', she added as I smile back at her.

 

'Sejeongiee, my daughter', a woman who is lying on her bed greeted as we enter the hospital with her arms open widely. Her features resemble so much as Sejeong, especially her smile. I can definitely say she is Sejeong's mother.

'Umma, I miss you so much', Sejeong cheerfully greeted as she hugged her mother.

'Omo, you’re with Chungha today? Why didn’t you inform me that your bringing her here', her mother asked which shocked me as she still recognized me despite not seeing me for more than 10 years. In fact, we only met each other twice when I was in Anyang as Sejeong is the one who usually go in our house so it’s really a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter