Chungha

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
'Sejeong-ah', I said. It took her awhile before she respond to me. 'Unnie, your coming back right?', Sejeong asked with a hint of sadness in her voice. Feeling her sadness, I nod even though I’m not sure when will I be able to comeback. 'Then I will wait for you not matter how long it takes'-Sejeong 'If that’s the case then I will definitely comeback, I promise', I said while raising my pinky to seal our promise.   

I woke up gasping for air as I saw the memory of our promise on my dream.

It has been more than 10 years since I left Anyang for my surgery and ever since then I still haven’t meet Sejeong.

After my surgery, my parents got back together and decided to settle in Texas.

Seeing my wish for my family finally coming true, I did not dare to bring up my desire to comeback to Korea.

Every minute I always thought about Sejeong.

I tried to communicate with her through my cousin but she told me that Sejeong already left Anyang without saying goodbye.

I felt lonely and disappointed, I tried not to think of Sejeong as much as I can because thinking about her made me miss her more and more.

 

As time goes by I found myself thinking about her less and less until I start to forget about her. But after going back to Korea I started to dream about her again especially the part where we made our promise.

'You promised that you will wait for me, why did you leave Anyang without leaving a clue where you are going?', I thought  feeling the disappointment again.

'Now how will I be able to find you', I whispered to myself.

 

'Stone unnie!!! Chungha unnie!!!', Somi shouted before opening the door of my room with Yoojung behind her.

'Oh your already awake, thats new', Somi said with a teasing voice as I normally am the one who wakes up late along with Nayoung.

'Are you sick unnie?, you look pale' Yoojung asked with a tone of concern on her voice before touching my forehead.

'No, I'm not sick dont worry', I said smiling at her to ease her worry.

'Are you sure you’re ok?', Nayoung asked as she got off her bed, I just nod and told her not to worry.

'Oh Stone unnie your awake too', Somi said pretending to be shock.

'How can I not, you two are so loud', Nayoung said with her famous stone expression.

'Well we have school today, how could we let the student council president and the top 1 student in our school to be late', Somi said while rolling her eyes at us.

'Beside were hungry', Yoojung said with a puppy eyes. I just smile at them and decided to get ready.

 

After finishing my second year as a highschool student my father decided to send me back to Korea to continue my study on the school owned by our family. Missing the country where I was born, I agreed. I live in the I.O.I dorm with some of my schoolmates or hoobaes to be exact.  All of them are younger than me with the exception of Im Nayoung, a close family friend of mine and also my roommate. And being the unnie, I feel the urged to take care of them and treat them as my real dongsaengs.

 

Waking up earlier than I normally do, I can’t help but yawn in our class. I just feel tired and sleepy, whats worse is our history teacher is not helping. I was just about to close my eyes when Ki Huihyeon taps my shoulder and pass me a piece of paper. I took the paper and read it with my eyes trying not to be notice by our teacher.

'Hey sleepyhead are you ok? you look more tired than usual', I smiled after reading thinking how cute she is for worrying too much about me. So I looked at her and saw her trying to act as if she is listening which she never really do.

I let out another smile and wrote 'I just woke up really early today, don’t worry' and carefully pass the paper to her. She just let out a frown and looked at me probably asking me for the reason as she knows how hard it is for me to wake up early.

'Im ok dont worry, you love me way too much', I whispered and gave her a reassuring smile which made her blushed and look away hiding her flustered face.

'Just tell me if your not feeling good, Ill take you to the clinic', she whispered still blushing. I just gave her a nod and try to focus in class.

 

Aside from Nayoung, Ki Huihyeon was actually my first friend in our class after transferring. Because I am the daughter of the owner of this school, most of my classmates find me intimidating. But Huihyeon being confident as she is, was the first one to approach and talk to me. We eventually grew closer in a short span of time as we shared a lot of common interest.

Like me, she also love dancing and was even part of dance club last year but eventually quit as she became bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter