Chungha

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Chungha unnie', I heard Sejeong called me softly trying to wake me up.

Still feeling sleepy, I tried to ignore her and continue sleeping.

'Unnie, wake up its morning already', she said this time kissing my nose, my cheeks, my forehead and my lips.

'Yah, aren’t you kissing me too much already', I said still not opening my eyes and felt her soft lips on mine again.

'Because you’re not waking up so I have to take every opportunity I can get to kiss you more', she said as I opened my eyes to see her adorably smiling at me making me feel energized already.

'I like it though. You can kiss me as long as you want', I said kissing her this time.

'I wish every morning would be like this. I'm sick of waking up Naong', she said moving closer to me until our nose touches.

'You're the one who wakes up Naong? No wonder you're often late', I said teasing her.

'We’ll be kicked out by Mr. Lee even if we're not late anyways so there are really no reason for us to rush to school', she said as both of us laugh.

'Shouldn't we get up now? You're training starts early right?', I asked even though I myself want to stay a little longer.

'Give me 5 more minutes please', she said hugging me tightly to prevent me from getting up.

'I'll make it 10 since you’re adorable', I said giving her a chaste kiss before hugging her back.

We literally stayed in bed for more than 10 minutes enjoying each other’s warmth until Sejeong's coach called her and reminded her to be on time.  

 

As what we expected, the two of us became really busy and had lesser time to spend together. Her training becomes stricter while I on the other hand starts helping on our family business.

But despite being busy, everything is still going well for us. A little bit too well actually that I can’t help but feel nervous thinking that something bad might happen soon.

 

'Penny for your thoughts?', Huihyeon suddenly asked interrupting me from my thoughts.

We are currently at our dorm waiting for our groupmates to come as we planned to work on our group project overnight for faster progress. Huihyeon and I are the only ones here as Nayoung still has student council duties and the others are still on their club activities.

Huihyeon is currently on break from her training so she decided to just wait here with me since she'll be sleeping with me anyway.

'Sejeong isn't giving you a hard time, isn’t she? Cause I'm not going to hesitate to punch her again if she does', she said playfully showing me her fist.

'You don't have too. Don't worry', I said smiling at her.

'She's taking good care of me. Too good actually', I said and saw her nod.

'Then what’s bothering you earlier?', she asked.

'I don't know. I'm just feeling scared this days', I honestly said as she curiously look at me.

'About what?', she asked again this time with concern in her tone.

'I don't know either. Everything is just going a little too well for me that I can't help but think that something bad might be happening soon', I said as she nods with understanding.

'For someone with a very optimistic girlfriend, you think a bit too much', she said making both of us laugh.

'But I can honestly sympathize with you', she said making me look at her direction.

'After finally grabbing the gold medal from the regionals and finally making it to the National team, I started feeling anxious', she said pursing her lips.

After waiting and training hard for years she finally made it to the Nationals. I remember how happy Sejeong was and even jump in joy when watching Huihyeon finish the race in first place and most importantly the tears she shed with her coach and teammates.

Seeing how even Sejeong cried, I realize how much Huihyeon must've been working hard for it.

'So I'm a bit glad that Sejeong is on my side even though she's annoying most of the time', she said as a genuine smile appeared on her face.

Although Huihyeon kept saying that Sejeong is annoying, everyone can tell how much she likes her and how much they’ve become closer these days.

'And what are the two of you laughing about?', Sejeong asked suddenly appearing with some cups of coffee and cake on her hands.

'I heard my name', she added suspiciously looking at us.

'I'm just telling her how terrible your fashion sense back then', Huihyeon said mocking Sejeong.

'Like yours were any better. May I remind you that you wore sweatpants too', Sejeong said rolling her at Huihyeon.

'Atleast I never went to school wearing green sweatpants and gray hoodie. Until now, I still can't believe that goddess Im Yoona sunbaenim says your cute', Huihyeon mocked again.

Sejeong was about to fight back but I immediately stop her by changing the topic.

'Whats the coffee for?', I asked to distract her and ignored the fact that another pretty girl was involved with her. I remember Naong mentioning Sejeong and Huihyeon both had a crush with their sunbae during their freshmen year.

'I bought this for you and your group members. Where are they anyway?', she asked looking around the dorm.

'Nayoung still have student council duties to attend to while the others are busy with their club activities so they might take awhile', I told her feeling sorry that the coffee will be wasted.

'The coffee might get cold before they got here', Huihyeon said reaching for a cup of coffee.

'It's ok, I'll just make some later. Just drink this for now', Sejeong optimistically says handing me one of the coffee.

'You make coffees?', Huihyeon asked.

'Of course, were running a cafe remember?', Sejeong sarcastically say making Huihyeon glare at her.

'Sejeong unnie. Your here', Yoojung excitedly say entering the room with Doyeon.

'Already jealous with Huihyeon unnie?', Doyeon teased grabbing one of the coffee.

'Can I drink this?', she asked.

'Feel free to have it. It'll be a waste anyway and just to inform you I am not jealous', Sejeong defensively say making Doyeon more.

'Are you going to sleep here too unnie?', Yoojung asked back-hugging Sejeong.

'Nope, I have to wake up early for my morning exercise', she said making Yoojung pout.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter