:11: "I see you."

DNA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook stared at his alarm clock, trying to wait at least ten minutes to call Rosé. He texted her earlier asking if he could FaceTime her, and she happily replied yes.

 

But Jungkook doesn’t want to seem desperate, so he’s going to make her wait.

 

“Ugh I can’t do it,” He grumbled, scrolling to her contact.

 

Tomorrow is the day that Jungkook finally meets Chaeyoung, but he’s ignoring that fact by talking to Rosé. The two are now much more comfortable with one another, and it’s even better since BTS doesn’t as much. Sure they call Rosé his girlfriend as a joke, but, for some reason, Jungkook doesn’t mind it.

 

“Tokki, what if I meet up with the wrong person tomorrow? I bet I’ll just walk up to any guy and guess.” Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

 

For the past few days, Chaeyoung has kept throwing these “what if” scenarios at Jungkook. It’s clear that she’s really nervous about their meetup, but Jungkook continues to keep her calm.

 

“Then I’ll tell you exactly what I’m wearing tomorrow before I head out. And I’ll tell you my specific location.” He replied.

 

“And I’ll tell you the same! Great!”

 

Jungkook chuckled, always finding Chaeyoung’s excitement amusing. But he quickly shook this off, wanting to call Rosé.

 

But did he have a reason to call her?

 

Suddenly Rosé’s smiling face appeared on his phone screen, not giving Jungkook a chance to come up with an excuse for calling her up so randomly.

 

“Hello there!” Rosé said cutely.

 

Jungkook grinned, “Hey there,” he squinted his eyes, trying to figure out where she was, “Is that your dorm?”

 

Rosé shook her head, then flipped her camera to show the room she was in, “I’m still in the BLACKPINK house.”

 

“I thought you finished filming?”

 

“It’s one hundred days. We started filming the last week of November. We go till the end of February.” She explained.

 

“…But you said the ramen restaurant was,”

 

“I thought we were near the end of filming,” She shrugged, “But it hasn’t been one hundred days.”

 

Honestly, the whole filming schedule for BLACKPINK TV is confusing. But who cares, let’s move on!

 

 

“I still think it’s so creepy… having a bunch of cameras around.” Jungkook stated.

 

Rosé giggled, knowing how weird Jungkook thinks the concept of the show is. She’s obviously gotten used to it, and Jungkook obviously hasn’t filmed a program like this… or to this extent.

 

The two have FaceTimed only once before in the past week, and it was because Jungkook wanted to show Rosé a new cover he’s been working on. Honestly Rosé is really starting to enjoy the time she spends contacting Jungkook. Her friends for how giddy she gets when Jungkook texts her, but she can’t help it!

 

“I’m used to it. Anyways, I know where all the cameras are, so I can easily turn them off.” Rosé replied.

 

“I would turn them off right away.”

 

Rosé laughed, “Jungkook, they’re supposed to be on at least for some of the time! It’s supposed to show BLACKPINK’s daily lives.”

 

The two continued to talk, but the subject changed to BTS’s upcoming schedule. Jungkook talked about how the guys have been spending a lot of time in the studio, and how it’s been tough since,

 

“Rosie, you need to turn that off ASAP.” Jisoo said, entering the room.

 

Why does Jisoo always appear out of nowhere?

 

Jennie and Lisa followed closely behind, matching Rosé’s same confused expression. They sat next to Rosé on the sofa, waiting for Jisoo to talk to them about,

 

“Why did you want us all in here?” Jennie asked.

 

Jungkook was still on the other line, and noticed how Rosé kept looking ahead of her, “Should I be hanging up now?”

 

“Oh my GOD, is that Jungkook?” Lisa squealed, scooting closer to Rosé, her head popped into the picture, “Hello Jungkook-ssi! Rosé has told me a lot of good things about you!”

 

“Yah, Lisa!” Chaeyoung whined, nudging her friend.

 

Jungkook chuckled, becoming his nervous self again, “Oh, well, uh, good!”

 

“Ah look at him, he’s getting all flustered!” Lisa stated.

 

“Yah, let Rosie and her boyfriend be.” Jennie added to the teasing.

 

“He’s not my boyfriend!” Rosé retorted, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red. She then turned back to her phone, where Jungkook was trying to hold back his smile, “Yah, this isn’t funny!”

 

“Sorry, sorry!” Jungkook replied.

 

“Jungkook, can you just ask her out so she can stop talking about you to us?” Jennie asked.

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened, freaking out, “STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!”

 

“What did she say? I couldn’t hear her.” Jungkook asked, leaning closer to his phone.

 

“She didn’t say anything! Just nonsense! I’ll see you soon!” Rosé said quickly, then hung up the phone. The three girls laughed loudly, Chaeyoung now upset, “You three are the worst.”

 

“If Jisoo didn’t force us to come in here, you wouldn’t have gotten teased!” Lisa said, putting the blame on the oldest.

 

Jisoo sighed, “Can I please talk about why I brought you all together?”

 

“Is this about your boytoy?” Jennie asked, lowkey uninterested.

 

“Ooh, speaking of boytoys,” Chaeyoung turned to Lisa, “Did you ever talk to V again?”

 

“How am I supposed to? I don’t have his number or anything.” Lisa replied.

 

Jisoo groaned loudly, clearly annoyed; but Chaeyoung continued to talk, “I can probably get his number from Jungkook. You two should definitely talk about it.”

 

“I know,” Lisa sighed, “Alright, get his number for me.”

 

“All of you have such annoying boy troubles,” Jennie said, “Chaeyoung and Jungkook are interested in one another but don’t say , Lisa and V almost banged but haven’t talked about it, and Jisoo is still refusing to call her guy a boyfriend. This is why I remain single.”

 

“No, you remain single because you keep looking for a certain type.” Rosé told her.

 

“Yeah, expand your options!” Lisa added.

 

“GUYS!” Jisoo yelled, causing the girls to shut up, “Hellooooo? I have a big announcement and you all are running it! Let me speak!”

 

“The floor is yours.” Jennie said.

 

Jisoo was silent for a few moments, trying to build suspense. “On Saturday,”

 

She stopped again, still trying to make the whole announcement dramatic. “Just say it!” Lisa complained.

 

“My boyfriend is going to the dorm. I hope to see you there.” Jisoo finished.

 

“…You want us to meet your boyfriend?” Jennie asked, surprised.

 

“Yup.”

 

“He’s your boyfriend now?” Rosé asked.

 

“Yeah. Maybe you can bring Jungkook then also.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Uhhhh I don’t think so. We’re not,”

 

“You two are basically dating.” Jennie told her.

 

“No we’re not.”

 

“You kind of are, Rosie.” Lisa said.

 

“But,”

 

“You want to date him,” Jennie explained, “He wants to date you… It’s inevitable. You’re gonna start dating.”

 

Rosé sighed, knowing that they were right. She and Jungkook have gotten close pretty fast… and it’s kind of obvious that they do want to pursue a romantic relationship.

 

So if he asks her out again… does that mean they’re dating?

 

Ugh, the confusion!

 

“So you’ll bring Jungkook? It’d help a lot.” Jisoo said.

 

“…Why would it help?” Rosé asked.

 

Jisoo was silent for a few moments, “It just will.”

 

Jennie stared at Jisoo, getting suspicious, “Then how about we invite all of BTS?”

 

Lisa gasped, “All of them?”

 

“Yeah, wait, no,” Jisoo tried to retort.

 

Jennie smirked, standing up, “I got Yoongi-ssi’s number at the after party. I’m sure Jungkook will want to come, and V will probably want to see Lisa to talk. I’ve talked to Jimin a few times before also. I’m sure it’ll be fun! We can all meet your boyfriend.”

 

Rosé glanced back and forth between them, “I’m so confused.”

 

“What’s wrong?” Tokki asked.

 

“Remember that I talked to you about my friend’s mystery boyfriend?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Well,” Rosé said, “I think m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter