:8: "Let the girl live."

DNA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wait, WHAT? Why are you telling us this now?” Jennie asked, shocked.

 

What’s happening?! This chapter just went straight to the intense stuff I guess!

 

Wait, did Rosé tell her members that…?

 

“Because I just remembered it last night!” Lisa retorted.

 

Oh well, alright. I guess this is about Lisa?

 

The three other BLACKPINK members stood in front of Lisa, surprised by her confession. Well, they’re not surprised by her actions, but it all happened to randomly!... What happened, exactly?

 

“How could you forget that you almost went all the way with a guy?!” Rosé said.

 

Oh wait, WHAT? Lisa… WHAT?

 

“Well I had a few drinks, okay?” Lisa crossed her arms, annoyed, “I knew that something was up, but it all became clear last night.”

 

“It’s been a week since the after party, though!” Jisoo responded.

 

“Don’t start with me, unnie! I know that you were making out with a guy there as well! And I bet it was your mystery man!”

 

Chaeyoung rubbed her temples as her head started to throb from all of the yelling. Apparently a lot happened the night of the after party. Rosé basically got asked out by Jungkook, Lisa almost slept with a guy, and Jisoo was making out with her boytoy again!... What about Jennie though?

 

“Did anything happen with you, unnie?” Rosé asked Jennie.

 

“Nah, I just tried to make new friends for once.”

 

“Wow, good for you, Jen!” Jisoo clapped.

 

“Who did you talk with?” Lisa asked, wanting the attention to be off of her.

 

“First of all, we’re not done with you,” Jennie replied, “But I talked with Irene some more, NCT’s Mark, and BTS’s Yoongi.”

 

“That’s a weird trio right there.” Chaeyoung stated.

 

Jennie rolled her eyes, “I didn’t talk with all of them at once.”

 

“Who did you like the most?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Obviously Irene.”

 

“I mean out of the guys.”

 

“Of course I’m being asked this,” Jennie sighed, “I guess Yoongi? Mark seemed too energetic for me.”

 

“Well, Yoongi does resemble your personality a lot.” Lisa said.

 

“Good to know. Now who did you almost bang?”

 

Lisa paused for a moment, trying to think about what happened a few nights ago. Chaeyoung watched her face scrunch up, clearly proving that she has no idea.

 

“Did she really drink that much?” Chaeyoung thought, surprised.

 

The maknae then shrugged, “I dunno. I’ll probably know it when I see him.”

 

“Who drank a lot?” Tokki asked.

 

“My friend, apparently. None of us handle alcohol well, so I guess my friend almost did the deed with another guy. She doesn’t remember who he was.”

 

“Alcohol does tend to blur people’s memories.”

 

 

You know, Jungkook finds it really fun to hear about Chaeyoung’s friends. They seem really different, which makes the stories even funnier. Sure she hasn’t said names, but apparently each one of them is either very introverted, very extroverted, or just strange in general. And Chaeyoung seems to be the one to balance them all out. From what Jungkook has picked up, Chaeyoung is a little bit of everything, making her the mother of the group.

 

 So apparently the very extroverted one almost slept with some guy. Sure Jungkook doesn’t really care, but hey… it’s entertaining to hear about.

 

Jungkook walked out to see the rest of s, and noticed that they were all watching television.

 

“You guys didn’t tell me that you were watching a movie.” Jungkook stated, somewhat hurt.

 

“We’re not watching a movie,” Namjoon replied, “We’re watching Jimin and Taehyung tussle it out on Overwatch.”

 

“You still should have told me! Especially if it was Overwatch.” Jungkook joined the boys, interested in the game. “Are they playing for any reason?”

 

“Both Jimin and Taehyung have a huge secret, so we’re determining who will be forced to share their secret.” Yoongi explained.

 

“And since you already told us about Rosé, you weren’t asked to participate.” Hoseok added.

 

“So what do you think their secrets are?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Something about a girl, probably.” Seokjin replied.

 

“Who are you betting on?” Namjoon said to Jungkook, holding out his hand for some money.

 

Jungkook laid a few bills in the leader’s hand, “Jimin’s definitely going to win.”

 

Suddenly Jimin cheered, signifying that he indeed won the match.

 

“NOOOO!” Taehyung yelled, hunching over in shame.

 

“Well here’s your money back.” Namjoon threw the bills back at Jungkook.

 

“Of all the days that I have to be off my game!” Taehyung continued to be overdramatic.

 

“Wow, this game is fun!” Jimin smiled, proud of himself.

 

“It seems that I’m about to find out some interesting information about my friend as well.” Jungkook stated.

 

“Ooh, very nice!” Chaeyoung replied.

 

Taehyung sighed, “Why did I even bring this up?”

 

“Because you love attention?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Because you love spilling gossip?” Hoseok added.

 

“Because you like bragging about yourself?” Seokjin joined in.

 

“Alright, alright!” Taehyung groaned, “I’ll share,” he smirked, “If I must.”

 

“So we were right.” Yoongi said.

 

“Maybe.”

 

“This better be interesting.” Seokjin responded.

 

“So during the after party,” Taehyung started to explain.

 

He was just about to get to the juicy part of his story until he was so RUDELY interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

 

“I’ll get it. It’s probably our mail!” Hoseok said.

 

The six boys watched Hoseok open the door, wondering what they could have gotten. Usually their managers stop at the mail place itself to pick up the mail; it’s usually just electric bills and promotional things that are taken care of by BigHit.

 

“Goddamn it.” Hoseok mumbled.

 

He bent over to pick up the mail, and once he turned around everyone except Jungkook groaned.

 

Another package from Jungkook’s ex-girlfriend.

 

“I didn’t go see her.” Jungkook stated seriously.

 

“Then why is she sending you another package?” Namjoon asked, annoyed.

 

“I don’t know!”

 

Jimin took the package from Hoseok, opening it quickly, “It’s probably more slimes!”

 

“What, you like slimes now?” Yoongi responded.

 

“Not really, but they’re fun to fidget with,” Jimin said, then sighed once he pulled out the contents, “This isn’t slime.”

 

“What is it?” Namjoon asked.

 

He raised the item up higher so all the members could see it, “She sent a scrapbook.”

 

Jungkook groaned under his breath, knowing the contents of the scrapbook. They went on a private vacation to celebrate their six month anniversary, and they took a ton of pictures together. For his birthday, Jihyun compiled all the pictures together and created a well-made scrapbook.

 

For their breakup, Jungkook sent her back the scrapbook, never wanting to see it again.

 

“Dear Jungkookie,” Jimin started to read the note, “Although I haven’t seen you in a long time, I appreciate that you sometimes take time out of your day to see how I’m doing.”

 

“So you still text her.” Seokjin rolled his eyes.

 

“Sometimes. But I haven’t done it in a few weeks.” Jungkook responded.

 

“Jungkook, you have got to stop.” Namjoon advised the maknae.

 

“Especially if you’re going to date Rosé!” Taehyung added as a joke.

 

“Yah, I’m not going to date Rosé!” Jungkook retorted.

 

“You sure aren’t if you keep this up with Jihyun.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“I don’t get why she has to send all this stuff to you just for texting her, though.” Jimin thought outloud, digging through the box.

 

“She sent more stuff?” Hoseok asked.

 

Jimin held up some brochures, “These are the places they travelled, I’m guessing. And these,” he threw an envelope to Hoseok, “Are most likely pictures.”

 

“Yah!” Jungkook yelled.

 

Hoseok starting to open the envelope, looking at Jungkook, “I thought you still haven’t slept with anyone yet.”

 

“I haven’t.” Jungkook said.

 

“But you sent scandalous pictures?” Taehyung asked.

 

“No.”

 

“Really now?”

 

Jungkook and Taehyung were caught up in another staring contest, until, as per usual, Jungkook lost, “Alright, she sent some things, but I never did. I don’t like that stuff… I usually wouldn’t even look at the stuff she sent.”

 

“You’re too pure for this world.” Namjoon joked.

 

Hoseok threw the envelope to Taehyung, “Looking at scandalous pictures is more of your thing.”

 

“What? Looking at naughty is all of our ‘thing’.” Taehyung said.

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, “You guys are disgusting.”

 

“Yeah Hoseok, you’re always the one to recommend por,” Jimin started to say, then noticed Jungkook’s disgusted look, “… anyways, you haven’t been acting as wild as usual lately. Is something wrong?”

 

“Nothing’s wrong,” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter