:5: "That bad, eh?"

DNA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks have passed, and both Jungkook and Rosé have finally become comfortable with the fact that they can casually have a conversation in their minds.

 

Obviously the two don’t know who the other truly is, but they’ve talked about some interesting topics together.

 

…And they have run into some awkward moments as well.

 

Rosé walked into BLACKPINK’s dorm, exhausted from the hours of practice she just went through. Now that BLACKPINK is officially coming back in January, the girls have been working on choreography nonstop for their new songs.

 

Yes, they have more songs to make, but they at least have their title tracks… well, they have the basis of their title tracks; they aren’t fully completed yet. But YG still insists on the girls trying out moves the choreographer is thinking of using.

 

Lisa was still at the YGE Building practicing (it takes a lot for her to get tired), Jennie is in the studio practicing some rapping, while Jisoo is already sleeping in her room.

 

But Rosé is too sweaty to sleep. She has to freshen up a little.

 

…What, do you already know where this is going? Are you going to stop me?... I thought so.

 

Rosé grabbed a towel, then the shower. She had to wait a few minutes for the shower to get warm, so she utilized this time by getting some pajamas and stripping out of her sweaty athletic wear.

 

She stuck her hand into the shower, wanting to see if it was ready for her to go in; it was cool to the touch, but not freezing. Although she’s hot, she’d much rather take a warm shower than a cold one.

 

So, she waited.

 

She stood in front of the shower, the cool air from the dorm now hitting her body; Jisoo hates it when it’s too hot in the dorm, so she turns off the heat when the other members aren’t home. Rosé shivered, hopping into the shower with haste.

 

The warm water against her skin sent a smile to her face; she quickly washed her body and hair, feeling cleaner as each second passed by.

 

Rosé whistled a Red Velvet song as she scrubbed herself, feeling rejuvenated and,

 

“STOP!” Tokki yelled, causing Rosé to drop her shampoo.

 

“What’s wrong???” She asked, worried.

 

 

Jungkook sat in his bed, trying to erase the image from his mind; the more he thought about it, the more he felt… hot and bothered.

 

The maknae of BTS made the mistake of forgetting to tell Chaeyoung that he was going to sleep. Clearly Chaeyoung was awake while he wasn’t, so he saw a little too much of her.

 

And by that I mean he saw WAY too much of Chaeyoung.

 

The image of her was seared into his mind, and Jungkook had no way of getting it out of his head.

 

“I forgot to tell you that I was going to bed. I thought you would already be asleep!”

 

Chaeyoung was silent, and Jungkook knew that she was dying of embarrassment.

 

“…W-What did you see?” She asked softly.

 

“Uh, I-I,”

 

“Tokki, WHAT DID YOU SEE!”

 

Jungkook flinched from the loud voice blaring through his mind, knowing that he was a dead man. Well, thank god she doesn’t know where he lives!

 

“…Everything.” Jungkook stated.

 

Chaeyoung groaned, “New rule: even if we think the other is asleep, WE TELL THEM we’re going to bed, okay? This canNOT happen again!”

 

Jungkook frowned, actually scared from Chaeyoung’s tone of voice. Obviously he’s never heard her like this, because usually they’re just having a casual conversation.

 

He messed up big time.

 

Chaeyoung, out of embarrassment, kept coming up with new rules to avoid this situation from ever happening again. Her voice would get higher when she would say the words “exposed” and “unclothed”, Jungkook getting déjà vu from the familiar voice. But he couldn’t figure out who it was.

 

As she continued to get flustered and make things worse, the image just kept flashing in Jungkook’s mind, making him feel, uh, stiff.

 

“I-I’ll stay awake until you’re done.” Jungkook told her, not wanting her to stay upset.

 

Chaeyoung sighed, “Why does it even matter anymore, you’ve already seen to much,” she groaned again, “This is terrible.”

 

 

Tokki didn’t respond for about ten minutes, Chaeyoung getting worried that he fell asleep again. She powered through washing herself, then closed her eyes as she wrapped a towel around her; she also avoided the mirror so Tokki couldn’t see her identity.

 

This is TERRIBLE. He saw her ! On top of that, he saw her body from a first person point of view! The horror!

 

Also, why isn’t he saying anything right now? That’s making the whole situation worse! Is he trying to fall asleep again? Was Tokki a huge ert this whole time? Is Rosé in danger of,

 

“I-I’m going to go to bed again.” Tokki suddenly stated.

 

“Oh, okay. I thought you already did. I got nervous.”

 

“Nope,” He laughed awkwardly, “I just needed to quickly take care of something.”

 

“What do you mean? You were asleep before… how did something,”

 

“I-It’s nothing! I just, uh, so I’m going to bed. Goodnight!”

 

After that, Tokki didn’t say anything for the rest of the night, and neither did Rosé. What the hell was he up to? Why did he sound so… freaked out? And what could he be taking care of so late at,

 

Oh… OH GOD did he seriously…? Rosé shook her head, quickly refusing to believe that Tokki was… was he? He must have been. Is it because he saw her…? UGH yup, this is exactly why they have to warn one another!

 

 

A few days later the two finally got over that awkward situation. They realized that mistakes are bound to happen, so why keep freaking out all at once and instead divide it up when even more weird moments happen?

 

Anyways, Rosé was playing on her phone, having nothing else to do. Sure they’re doing comeback preparations, but that still doesn’t mean that they’re going every day. BLACKPINK is actually going to attend more special programs, which is nice! There are obvious the year-end shows like SBS Gayo Daejun, but because so many fans loved the special concert held last month, another one will be put on!

 

The same groups were invited again because they were basically all friends with one another. The fans really liked seeing them all interact with one another.

 

But I think you know how Rosé would react to this.

 

…She doesn’t like it. Why you ask? Uh, remember the first chapter? Rosé and Jungkook make eye contact from across the stage… spooky stuff happens… reading each other’s minds? Well, neither of them know the identity of who’s talking to them, but you know!

 

“Is BTS going?” Rosé asked when she found out.

 

Jennie nodded, “Yeah, why?”

 

Lisa grinned evilly, “Oh Rosé, don’t fret. Jungkook will definitely be there!”

 

“So evil.” Rosé thought, biting her lip.

 

“Jungkook?” Jisoo asked, confused.

 

At this point, Rosé didn’t care if Lisa told the girls. Sure she’ll be teased, but it usually dies down after a month or so. She can handle a month!

 

“Something weird happened between me and Jungkook at that concert we went to last month.” Rosé stated.

 

“What do you mean by ‘weird’? Weird like spooky or weird like stupid?” Jisoo replied.

 

“Weird as in confusing and freaky.”

 

“Well that’s a first.” Jennie said, “What happened?”

 

“So all you went off with your friends when we were on stage with the other groups, right?” Rosé started to explain, the girls nodding in response, “Well, when I was standing there looking for you guys, for some reason I noticed Jungkook… who was already staring right at me.”

 

“Creepy.” Jisoo commented.

 

“But, like, after we made eye contact… we couldn’t stop staring at one another? And I could only look away when Lisa pulled me offstage.” Rosé added.

 

“That is weird as in confusing and freaky.” Jennie stated.

 

“You didn’t tell me that you couldn’t stop staring! That’s so magical!” Lisa smiled.

 

“I guess he’s just into you. I wouldn’t look into it.”

 

Rosé sighed, “How could he be into me if we’ve never even talked to one another?”

 

“Love at first sight!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

“Aw, Lisa,” Jisoo wrapped her arms around the maknae’s waist, “You’re so pure and innocent. You still believe that love at first sight is a real thing! Silly girl.”

 

Lisa rolled her eyes, “I can dream, can’t I? Anyways, I don’t really believe in it. I was just joking.”

 

Here we go again. Do the girls always have to talk about love? I get that Lisa is going to find love baby if you gonna finna catch her, but Jennie and Jisoo need to calm down.

 

“Oh yeah, unnie, how did your date go with that guy you met recently?” Jennie asked Jisoo.

 

The oldest member plopped onto the couch, and sighed, “I don’t know.”

 

“That bad, eh?” Chaeyoung giggled.

 

“No, it actually wasn’t bad at all.”

 

“Really?” Lisa responded, su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter