:7: "I have an idea."

DNA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” They thought in unison.

 

Just to jog your memory, Jungkook accidentally spilled his Pepsi all over Rosé. Not only is Rosé wearing a pastel pink dress… SHE IS BACK IN ANOTHER AWKWARD MOMENT WITH JUNGKOOK.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so so sorry,” Jungkook’s eyes widened, trying to keep things calm.

 

Rosé stood up, pressing down napkins on her dress. Alright Rosie, be cool. Don’t sound too upset or nervous. “Ah, it’s really okay. It was just an accident,” she looked at Jungkook, “right?”

 

“Oh definitely,” He replied, wanting this night to end ASAP. Jungkook grabbed some more napkins, “I have one of those portable stain removers in,”

 

Damn. It’s in the coat closet. He put his keys, lotion, and the stain remover in his winter coat, and gave it to the person that hangs everyone’s jackets.

 

“Where?” Rosé asked, avoiding eye contact.

 

Jungkook cursed under his breath, knowing that this means that he’ll alone with Rosé. Well, he’s got to make up for his clumsiness, so all he has to do is avoid over-thinking things!

 

“Follow me,” He said (as calmly as possible).

 

 

Rosé hesitated for a few moments, confused where Jungkook was going to bring her. But she followed, knowing that he has the key to fixing her outfit. The two walked outside of the crowd, neither of them wanting their friends to see them with the other.

 

“This is exactly why I hate events like these.” Rosé thought.

 

“You’re having a bad night as well?” Tokki asked.

 

“Yup, my worst nightmare has come true.”

 

“So has mine.”

 

The two reached the coat closet, and Jungkook went inside to get the stain remover, “I’m really sorry about how clumsy I am,” He apologized yet again.

 

He sounded so embarrassed and remorseful, it made Rosé giggle a bit, “Really, it’s fine. It happens more than you think.”

 

Jungkook smirked at the sound of Rosé’s laugh, and thank god his back was turned to her so she didn’t see his reaction.

 

The closet was pretty spacious; well, it had to hold a ton of coats, so it’s obvious to why it was so large. The racks were labeled with sticky notes that had the group’s name on them. Sadly BTS was in the way back, which is because they were the last to arrive. Well, at least the closet isn’t that massive.

 

Rosé stood right outside the doorway, watching the dance floor from afar.

 

Of all people that spilled soda on her… it was Jungkook. Of course, why isn’t she surprised? Another moment was bound to happen. This is their first real conversation, and it’s coming from an awkward accident.

 

She watched Lisa dance wildly on the dance floor, smiling at how hilarious BLACKPINK’s maknae is. A circle formed around her, so it was kind of difficult to see Lisa after a minute. She could see the top of her head clearly, and how she pulled someone out of the circle just to dance with her… is that BTS’s V she grabbed? Anyways, the music changed to “Hard Carry” by GOT7, and, from what Rosé could see, the two did the choreography to it together. Okay then. She knows that Lisa is friends with Jimin at least, but this is new.

 

Rosé glanced behind her to see Jungkook dig through a coat that was hung up, sighing at how little luck she has. She then looked down at her dress, noticing how there were soda stains splotched all over her. At least he’s trying to help… it would have been more awkward if he left or something.

 

She then looked back to the dance floor, to see,

 

Oh no. Is that Jennie walking in her direction? It must be. But Jennie doesn’t see her since she’s talking to Irene. , if Jennie spots Rosé, she’ll walk over to her and see that Jungkook is right behind her! What does she do?!

 

“Alright, h-here it is,” Jungkook said slowly walking back to Rosé.

 

Jungkook flinched when he saw (and heard) the closet door slam as Rosé’s back was against the door. She looked kind of freaked out, which concerned him.

 

“Are you alright…?” He asked.

 

Rosé nodded, “Y-Yeah, one of my members was just coming towards me and,”

 

What does she say? “And I don’t want her to tease me that I’m with you?” “And she’ll probably make it seem like we’re hiding out for alone time?” No, just don’t finish your sentence Rosé.

 

“And…?” Jungkook started to say, wanting her to finish her statement.

 

“Uh,” Rosé took a step forward, “And Jennie is clingy when she’s tipsy. I don’t want to deal with it.”

 

Good save, Rosie! I’m proud of you.

 

Jungkook chuckled, “Ah, yeah I know how that is. My hyungs can be the same way.”

 

Alright, that was hot. Not only is Jungkook not being as awkward, but that manly laugh he has is… damn. Rosé smiled softly, “Sorry to scare you. I just slammed the door without warning.”

 

“It’s okay,” Jungkook handed her the stain remover, “There you go.”

 

“Thank you.” She replied genuinely, then began to rub the detergent-stick on the soda stain.

 

“So is everything okay now?” Jungkook asked Chaeyoung.

 

He watched Rosé smirk suddenly, wondering what she was thinking about.

 

“Yeah, I’m all set. Things turned out fine. I’m pleasantly surprised.” Chaeyoung responded.

 

Wait, Jungkook. Remember what you told Chaeyoung recently? After she gave you advice?... You said that you’d test her theory of flirting! Are you going to do it? Well, it requires being smooth and not awkward, which is kind of difficult.

 

“Is it working?” Jungkook asked her, still debating if he should try Chaeyoung’s advice.

 

“Ummmm kind of.” Rosé replied, still rubbing the stick on her dress. She suddenly looked up at him, her curious expression making his palms sweaty, “Uh, why do you have one of these anyways?”

 

It seems that Rosé is also trying to not be awkward! She’s not too good with men, so she’s trying her best to act like Jungkook is one of the guys at YG, not the guy that sent a shiver through her spine at the special concert a few weeks ago.

 

“I have a tendency to spill things,” He smirked, “Which you were a witness of. So I bought one of those Tide To-Go sticks just in case. It’s been my saving grace for a while.”

 

Rosé couldn’t help but laugh, making Jungkook smile brightly. She noticed Jungkook’s grin, realizing that she just cackled loudly in front of him. Her cheeks started warming up due to embarrassment and from the sight of his smile, “O-Oh, sorry. Didn’t mean to laugh that loudly.”

 

“It’s fine,” He replied, “I’m glad that you found it funny.”

 

Wow, is this conversation actually going smoothly? I’m even surprised! I mean, sure, I could have written more awkward stuff, but I guess Jungkook and Rosé just have that natural chemistry! Even I have been affected by these sparks!

 

Rosé was glad that Jungkook wasn’t being awkward, because it made her even more comfortable to be around him. Obviously they’re not going to discuss what happened at the concert last month, so that occurrence is the only thing that’s making this conversation slightly off.

 

And so Rosé finished trying to de-stain her dress, which didn’t work that well. It worked a good amount, but there was still an obvious splotch of Pepsi on the upper-side of her dress.

 

Jungkook frowned, knowing that his sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter