:14: "Just ignore it."

DNA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rosé paced back and forth in her room, trying to figure out what she’s going to do for the day. BLACKPINK is going to be in the studio all tonight, but she really wants to make time to see Jungkook.

 

It’s frustrating, you know? She hasn’t seen Jungkook in a week, and then she feels all of his random emotions. It’s getting to the point where she doesn’t know if she’s feeling it or not. But the two set up some rules to let them know how they’re feeling.

 

Jungkook: [Are you frustrated?]

 

Yeah, like that.

 

Rosé: [A little.]

 

Jungkook: [How come?]

 

Rosé: [I just really want to see you.]

 

Jungkook told Rosé not to worry; they already have dinner plans for the end of this week, but still Rosé wants to see him earlier than that! They only kissed once! She wants to kiss him again! Is that too hard to do/ ask for? Rosé asked Jungkook if he’s free during the afternoon, and he sadly wasn’t. He’s back in the studio with BTS. Although they’re not recording, they’re in the preparation stages which always take the longest to do.

 

Jungkook: [It makes me feel happy to know that you’re so annoyed by the fact that we can’t see one another.]

 

Rosé: [You should be annoyed also!]

 

Jungkook: [Well, I am because you are! ;)]

 

Oh Jungkook. Such a jokester.

 

Rosé walked out of her room, wanting to see what Jennie was cooking up in the kitchen. “Ooh, sandwiches?”

 

“Yeah, I was too lazy to make a five-star meal.” Jennie replied sarcastically, “But it’s only lunchtime, so it doesn’t matter as much.”

 

Biting into her sandwich, Rosé asked, “Where’s Lisa and Jisoo?”

 

Jennie glanced up at one of the BLACKPINK TV cameras, trying to figure out how she should make their alibi, “Jisoo is out and Lisa is trying to fix her issue.”

 

“Ah, I see.” Rosé responded while chewing.

 

“So, do you have any plans for today?” Jennie asked.

 

“Sadly no.”

 

“Well, life is busy.”

 

Rosé chuckled, “Yup, life is very busy.” She watched Jennie clean the counter, not knowing what to talk about next. It’s not like Jennie is having a romantic rendezvous, so she can’t ask her about that. All Jennie has been doing in the social part of her life is gaining new friends, which is good for her! It’s nice that she’s surrounding herself with new friends rather than spending time looking for an (almost always) incompatible mate. At first Rosé thought Jennie and Yoongi had a thing, but it’s quite obvious now that they’re just good friends.

 

“Can I ask you a strange question?” Jennie suddenly said.

 

“Go for it.”

 

“Why have you been acting so neurotic lately? You have such random mood swings nowadays.”

 

Rosé was silent for a moment, not expecting that question, “Uh, well,”

 

“I know it’s not your period.”

 

, that was going to be her excuse. Oh, Oh, I got a good one!

 

“I guess I’ve just been so stressed out.” Rosé lied.

 

“About what?”

 

“Well, first of all I’m stressed about the album. I want it to be really good. And then filming for BLACKPINK TV all the time since I’m always followed by cameras, and now Jungkook!”

 

Jennie glanced at the camera again, then sighed. Rosé watched her walk up to the camera, “Please don’t use that footage.” And the camera nodded. You know how the BLACKPINK TV cameras move! Unless you haven’t seen the show. “You’re lucky that the camera guys have our backs.”

 

“Thank you camera staff!” Rosé smiled cutely.

 

Jennie walked back to Rosé, “I get where you’re coming from though. I’m just scared about the album. I want it to be amazing also, and I just feel like… I don’t know. After the album and our promotions… what’s going to be next? A year hiatus?”

 

Rosé frowned, “Aw, now you got me all sad.”

 

“I didn’t mean to, but just think about it: we released one song last year when we definitely had the time to release another, and then we were supposed to come back this month. I know we’re working on the mini album now, but after that I bet it’ll be barely any work.”

 

Jennie’s speaking the truth, y’all. What will happen after BLACKPINK’s mini album?

 

Alright, I’m sad just thinking about it. Let’s change things up.

 

The front door suddenly flew open, startling the girls from the loud sound. Jisoo ran into the kitchen, waving her phone in the air.

 

“Are you alright?” Jennie asked.

 

“I may be alright, but DAMN Rosé! Cheating on Jungkook right away? That’s cold!” Jisoo said.

 

“What do you mean? I wouldn’t cheat. I feel accused.” Rosé replied.

 

Jisoo tossed her phone to Roseanne, “Well then what’s this? Hoseok and I saw you and your ex back together!”

 

*GASPS* WHAT?

 

Jennie rolled her eyes, “Did you already forget?”

 

…Was that pointed at me?

 

“Forget what?” Jisoo asked.

 

Rosé groaned, “Come on! Not again! I’m getting so creeped out.”

 

“What did I forget?”

 

“Rosé’s ex always dates girls that resemble her.” Jennie reminded the eldest.

 

“…, I forgot about that.” Jisoo mumbled.

 

Did you all forget that too? It has been mentioned! Chapter 2 or 3 I think.

 

It’s really concerning how much these girls resemble her… she should probably say something. No, she shouldn’t because he’ll think that she’s jealous when she’s just really scared!

 

“It’s so tragic that the only other boyfriend you had besides Jungkook is lowkey a psycho.” Jisoo said.

 

“Yah, stop joking. This is serious.” Jennie told her, “Like… it’s actually pretty scary. It’s like he has an obsession.”

 

Rosé didn’t say anything, still staring at the picture, “Isn’t this an outfit I’ve worn before?” She finally asked.

 

Jennie took the phone from her, gasping softly, “Oh . It is.”

 

"Time out," Roseanne said, "This is my favorite outfit she's wearing! UGH... I'm still going to wear it."

 

God this is freaky! First Jungkook has his supposedly crazy ex (that Rosé barely knows about), but this is on a whole other level!

 

“I’ll talk to him,” Jisoo said heroically.

 

“Please don’t,” Rosé replied quickly, “Just ignore it.”

 

“But what if Jungkook sees him and his new girlfriend thinking that it’s you?” Jennie asked.

 

“That won’t happen. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen.”

 

“Anyways, what are the odds of that happening, Jen? Jungkook can’t even go in public without people crowding him.” Jisoo responded.

 

Jennie rolled her eyes, “You should at least warn Jungkook.”

 

“I already did,” Rosé said, “But I’ll bring it up again.”

 

You better, Rosé! We already have one probably crazy ex, we don’t want another!

 

 

Jungkook sat in his room, scrolling through YouTube videos on his laptop. He has nothing else to do, so might as well watch some variety shows or fancams. In the next few hours, Jungkook has to go to the studio with the rest of BTS to continue preparing their songs. And then tomorrow he gets to see Rosé again! Yes, I did add a timeskip!

 

He knows that Rosé is currently filming for BLACKPINK TV; it seems like it’s been going on forever… when do they stop filming for it? Anyways, Rosé can’t text him now, so he’s stuck watching gameplays of Overwatch and BTS reaction videos. He knows that Rosé is somewhere exciting, because he feels his heart rate increasing, and then he feels like screaming… So he’s guessing that she’s in an amusement park? Or maybe she's just shopping. She loves shopping.

 

Scrolling through his recommended videos, he sighed at the fact that he’s seen all of the videos presented to him. Did he have that much free time? How odd.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on his door, and Jungkook already knew who it was, “Come in.”

 

Taehyung appeared with a grin, closing the bedroom door behind him, “What are you up to?”

 

“I’m just,”

 

“Talking to Rosé?”

 

“No…”

 

“Oh, oops.”

 

Ever since Taehyung saw the text messages Jungkook got from Chaeyoung, he’s been acting really strange. He always assumes that Jungkook is talking to Rosé, and wonders what she’s doing. It’s probably his way of finding out what the text messages mean. Well, it was pretty obvious what she was saying; once you say “You know, this whole sharing emotions thing is really going to be a burden on us” makes it quite clear what’s happening between them. So is Taehyung trying to figure out if it’s some cosmic occurrence? No one knows. Not even I know.

 

Maybe Jungkook should just ask him. You know what, yeah! Let’s do a confrontation scene right here, right now!

 

“Taehyung, is this about Rosé’s texts you saw?” Jungkook asked bravely.

 

“Maybe.”

 

“Because you’re acting more unusual than…usual.”

 

“I tend to be that way sometimes!”

 

“But you basically just admitted that it’s because you saw Chaeyoung’s texts.”

 

Taehyung sighed, “Alright, maybe it is, but I have other reasons too!” He sat next to Jungkook, “This whole ‘trying to find any shred of evidence from the party’ thing is so tiring.”

 

“I thought you already finished searching.” Jungkook replied.

 

“We did,” Taehyung sighed, “But Lisa texts me everyday asking if I happen to stumble across anything bad. My answer is always no.”

 

“She’s just being cautious.”

 

“I know, I know. I’m just not used to hanging out with girls like this.”

 

Jungkook shrugged, “Maybe it’s good to switch it up a little. Have you gotten to know Lisa better from this?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“And does she seem interesting?”

 

Taehyung thought about it fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter