chapter 9

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa took in a sharp breath at what Rosé said “Y-you know?” Lisa asked as she looked into her eyes. “I believe I do” Rosé said as she gently pushed Lisa’s hair out of her face and wiped her tears.

“So Jisoo was the one who thought of this…actually she thought of it yesterday…” Rosé said as she let out a small sigh. Lisa nodded and lightly gripped onto her shirt, honestly Rosé found this action super but she couldn’t think about that right now. “She thinks someone from school might have seen you kiss me on the cheek in the café, I believe now she is right considering what everyone is doing to you”

Lisa looked completely baffled “But why over something so stupid like that?” Rosé couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle “I’m the popular girl, don’t you remember?” Rosé asked teasingly. “Y-yes but-!” Lisa cutely said back before becoming serious and looking down. “Maybe we should stop being so close like that” Rosé looked at Lisa a bit shocked. “I don’t want you to lose any of your popularity and what if people start to hate you just because you hang out with me?” Lisa began to ramble. Rosé placed her finger on Lisa’s lips effectively shushing her “Lisa…honestly I don’t give a …I don’t give one single ” Rosé said as she removed her finger from Lisa’s lips. “I don’t want to give you up just because you think I would lose popularity, that’s complete bull” Rosé said with a slightly annoyed tone “But-“ Lisa went to say but was cut off “But nothing Lisa, I’m tired of that stupid fan club of mine getting in my way…I want this…I want you”

Lisa’s breath hitched and her face became red, Rosé quickly leaned in and took her lips with her own. her fan club, Lisa is perfect in every way and Rosé doesn’t care what they think. They could all go to hell because this is her life and it doesn’t involve them.

The kiss didn’t last as long as both parties would have liked but they needed air. Lisa was the first one to speak “I...uh…wow” She mumbled with a completely red face. Rosé chuckled “That good, huh?” Rosé asked with a smirk, Lisa bit her bottom lip and looked away “Yeah” Rosé smiled and grabbed Lisa’s hand.

“You want more?”