Chapter 4

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa sighed as she walked around the school, it was already pretty late and she couldn’t sleep and she wasn’t going to wake up Jennie because she was sleeping like a baby and she would probably tear her head off or just get super clingy. Lisa couldn’t help but head towards a practice room, dancing always helped her sleep but she didn’t expect to find the girl she of course has been bumping into all week, even though she probably should have expected it. This time she didn’t exactly bump into her but stopped at the door when she heard the girl singing. Lisa flushed brightly when she finally took a good look and noticed that Rosé had begun to dance, she ran her finger through her hair before rolling her hips to her own singing. Lisa was completely captivated and she was definitely looking at the tight shorts hugging the girl’s …ets…assets.

Lisa was going to just quietly walk into the room and not startle the other girl but the door behind Lisa had other plans as it slammed shut behind her making the girl’s voice crack from becoming startled and she automatically stopped her dancing and turned around to look at Lisa who had already began to freak out a bit.

Rosé let out a breath of relief when she saw it was only Lisa “I’m sorry about my voice crack, that must have been very unattractive” Rosé apologized with a small laugh as she grabbed her water bottle and drank some of it. Lisa watched as she swallowed the water before coming to her senses and speaking. “I don’t think a small voice crack could make you unattractive” Lisa honestly said with a wide smile. Rosé choked on her water basically spitting it out before coughing a bit, Lisa ran over and rubbed her back “Hey are you okay?” Lisa asked nervously. Rosé looked over at her with a flushed face “You are very bold” Rosé said as she wiped away the water from her lip which Lisa found hot.

“So why are you here?” Rosé asked as she sat down and pressed her back against the mirror behind her. “Oh, I couldn’t sleep so I was going to dance but then I heard you and I….just wow” Lisa said with a small chuckled as she sat down in front of Rosé. Her face became a light pink “Thank you” she muttered and avoided Lisa’s eye contact and Lisa was happy about that cause she was afraid that if they did make eye contact she would melt right there. “Show me your dancing” Rosé said which took Lisa by surprise “What?” Lisa asked as her lips flat lined. “Dance for me, it’s only fair…you saw me sing and dance, and I’m only asking to see you dance” Rosé explained as she tapped the cap of her water bottle. “I’m better at rapping anyway” Lisa said as she stood back up and began to stretch. Rosé raised an eyebrow when she heard rapping and smiled “I will be expecting a mixtape of self-composed raps” She stated which made Lisa groan with annoyance but still smile as she prepared to dance.

Somehow Lisa found herself leaning against the mirror panting with her arm supporting her she trapped Rosé against the mirror. Rosé was also panting, they both were out of air as they stared into each other’s eyes. Lisa has no idea how this happened, she was dancing one second then Rosé joined her and then this happened. Lisa was really confused but she went with her instincts and leaned in. Lisa stopped an inch from Rosé lips when she realized the girl didn’t move and had even closed her eyes, Lisa was still unsure of what Rosé wanted so she leaned up and kissed her forehead before pulling away. Rosé’s eyes shot open surprised at the kiss to her forehead. “You’re fun to dance with” Lisa said with a wide smile “We should do it again sometime” Rosé stared at Lisa in astonishment as Lisa rambled “Oh! Right! I should probably get your number so we can schedule a meet up to do this again” Lisa said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. “Y-yeah” Rosé mumbled as she blinked a bit before grabbing her phone. After they exchanged numbers Lisa gasped “Ah! I have a class early in the morning I should really head back to my room! It was really nice to see you again!” Lisa exclaimed as she scurried to the door and left. Rosé stared at the door confused and disappointed “Bye” she said even though she knew Lisa couldn’t hear her.

Lisa ran away without seeing Rosé’s disappointed face but she did feel the regret of not kissing her. Lisa wanted to kiss her and it looked like Rosé wanted it too but she just didn’t know and they had only met earlier that week so Lisa didn’t want it to be one of those things where she was wrapped up in the moment and actually didn’t want to kiss and she ruined whatever friendship they were making.

Lisa still feels like she ed up though.