chapter 16

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa had been a little awkward around Rosé when they were alone, I mean how could she not? Her and her beautiful girlfriend alone…in a bedroom. Things have started perfectly fine, they were in the room with Jennie and Jisoo. They all decided to have sleepover in one room but then things got ruined when Jennie suggested her and Jisoo go and get pizza and soju, Rosé quickly agreed to their suggestion so Lisa had no choice but to agree.

Now here they were in awkward silence, Lisa looked towards Rosé and they accidentally locked gazes. Lisa’s brain was telling her to look away but her body wouldn’t move as she continued to make eye contact.

“When are we going to speak?” Rosé asked with an amused smile.

Lisa began to play with her thumbs and she looked down, “You didn’t exactly try to start a conversation either” Lisa said with a small pout. Rosé smiled as she moved closer to Lisa and laid her head onto her shoulder, “You got me there”

They sat there silently again but the silence was more comfortable and not as awkward. Lisa began to feel uncomfortable in the position she was in though. “Umm…do you want to cuddle?”

“Is this not cuddling?” Rosé shot back at Lisa.

“I uh! Well it is but uh…I was thinking maybe we could cuddle in a way that’s more comfortable?” Lisa said as she became a fumbling mess and her face began to lightly heat up. Rosé’s light laugh made her feel less embarrassed.

“What do you suggest for a better position to cuddle then?”

Lisa without even thinking about it spread her legs open for Rosé to sit in between. Rosé stared between her legs for a moment before saying, “That works” and crawling in between Lisa’s legs letting her back rest up against her front.

Lisa bit her lip as she smelt Rosé’s hair, she smelt good and comforting…almost like her home back in Thailand. Lisa leaned her head onto Rosé’s shoulder and snuggled into her neck as she wrapped her arms around her midsection. “You’re warm” she mumbled into her neck as she closed her eyes.

“I could say the same thing about you” Rosé said with a small hum as she grabbed her phone and took a picture of the moment. Sure, Lisa did hear the sound of the camera but she honestly didn’t care because she loved the warmth she was getting from her girlfriend.

“I’m going to post that on Instagram by the way”

Lisa hummed in response as she snuggled into her neck more.

“All my fans will see it” Rosé said as if trying to push Lisa to say something.

“Ok”

“You don’t care if they see? What they’ll say? What if they say something bad?”

“Let them, I don’t care what they say anymore because unlike them I actually have to girl so who cares if they talk”

There was silence between them again for a few moments before Rosé turned around and cupped Lisa’s face, “that’s right, you have me however long you want me for”

That’s what Rosé said before her lips met Lisa’s.