chapter 18

Lisa and her little ups

Well in all honesty, nothing happened. All Rosé did was ravish Lisa’s neck leaving marks all over her. Lisa couldn’t even fall back asleep after Rosé rolled off of her and back onto her side of the bed with a satisfied smile, she was too hot and bothered. She did think about possibly getting herself off but in that moment she decided to wait for Rosé, she didn’t want to touch herself like that before Rosé ever did.

Lisa sat up in the bed, she was awake while everyone wasn’t. She looked over at the two older girls in the other bed, she couldn’t help but let out a small “aww” at the scene. Jennie had her arms wrapped tightly around Jisoo while Jisoo’s head was resting against Jennie’s chest. Lisa then turned her attention to her girlfriend who was sleeping peacefully next to her.

Lisa smiled and lightly caressed Rosé’s face, “No matter how much we have I don’t want us to have yet, even if we both want it. We just got together not too long ago and I want to make everything special.” Lisa said before quickly becoming embarrassed and getting up out of the bed, “You aren’t even awake and here I am talking to you, aw man I might be slightly losing it”

Lisa laughed quietly as she pushed her hair out of her face and walked to the bathroom, she the light once she closed the door. Automatically something in the mirror caught her eyes.

“HOLY ”

She screamed loudly as she stared at the many purplish marks on her neck and collarbone, Rosé really did a number on her.

Suddenly Lisa heard a bang on the bathroom door, “Y-yes?”

“Lisa I heard you scream, are you okay?” Jennie asked as she tried to open the door which Lisa quickly pushed against to keep it closed.

“I’m fine! Don’t come in!” Lisa yelled in a small panic.

“I don’t wanna rain on your parade but that was horrible acting, Lisa” Jennie said as she pushed harder on the door causing Lisa to fall back.

Lisa sighed as Jennie opened the door fully and looked at her with a surprised expression, “Holy was right, Lisa you are ing covered”

Lisa frowned and furrowed her brows, “I know”

“So you guys got last night, did my jealousy plan work?” Jennie asked as she continued to stare at the marks.

“No we didn’t get last night- wait you planned for this to happen?” Lisa asked out of surprise.

“I mean kinda, I just wanted to see what Rosé would do if she was jealous” Jennie said with a smirk.

Lisa flushed brightly, “You, Jennie Kim, are an ”

“You aren’t wrong about that but hey at least I wouldn’t have cared if you had in our room” Jennie said with a shrug of her shoulders as she left the bathroom, Lisa followed right after her.

“You and Rosé…did what?” Jisoo asked slowly as she scanned over Lisa.

Lisa gulped, she wasn’t expecting Jisoo to wake up…well she probably should have since she was pretty loud, “Hiiiiii Jisooooo, I swear we didn’t do anything”

“I don’t believe that, I mean look at you…you’re so…purple!” Jisoo exclaimed as she pointed at Lisa’s hickeys.

Lisa covered them up with her hands the best she could, “Stop looking at them! I swear we didn’t do anything!”

“You’re a liar! Lalisa? More like Laliesa!”

“That was terrible!”

“Not it wasn’t!”

“Yes it was!”

“No-“

“You guys are loud” Rosé said with a yawn as she sat up and rubbed her eyes before looking at Lisa and the others but mostly Lisa, “Oh wow, you look great”

Lisa automatically got a little shy and embarrassed, “Uhh thanks”

Jisoo scoffed and Jennie just remained unbothered by the comment but did look at Jisoo as if she was judging the girl because she once did something similar a few chapters back.

“Oh by the way, you tasted great last night” Rosé said teasingly with a wink and a of her lips.

...Jisoo began to scream and Jennie began to laugh…

…And Lisa wanted to cry.