Chapter 14

Lisa and her little ups

Jisoo honestly can’t believe that happened, Lisa legit just bribed Jennie into staying in a room with her and honestly she doesn’t know whether to feel nervous or overjoyed. Jisoo looked down at her hand which was being held by Jennie…okay maybe a little bit of both.

“Um, Jisoo??”

Jisoo quickly snapped out of her thoughts and looked up “Y-yeah??” She managed to cough out.

Jennie let out a small awkward laugh, “We have been standing outside of your room for like a minute and I was waiting for you to open the door but you kept staring at our hands”

Jisoo’s face quickly lit up with red as embarrassment took over her. She ripped her hand out of Jennie’s and reached into her pocket taking out her key and opening the door. “Sorry” she muttered as she walked in throwing off her coat. She turned around and watched Jennie follow suit except she wasn’t taking off her coat, because she wasn’t wearing one, but she was taking off her shirt. Jisoo let out a squeak “W-what are you doing?!”

Jennie stopped as soon as her shirt was off and she looked at Jisoo “Is there a problem? I thought I was staying here tonight so I thought it was appropriate for me to put on pajamas” Jennie said with a raised eyebrow, why does she always look like she is low-key judging someone?

Jisoo bit her lip and looked away “I’m sorry I would have expected you to go to the bathroom to change.” Jisoo mumbled as she looked back at Jennie and noticed her top half was only covered by her bra “Oh my good god” Jisoo thought as her eyes began to look for some place else to look but just landed back on Jennie’s glorious body. It seemed like Jennie noticed because she now had a smirk on her face and this mischievous glint in her eyes as she took steps towards Jisoo. “But why do I have to do that when we are both girls?” Jennie asked as she continued to walk slowly towards Jisoo.

Jisoo gulped and began backing up “W-well I-“ She was cut off as her back hit her desk and Jennie’s arms went next to her sides trapping her in place, oh those arms looked heavenly. “Does Rosé go to the bathroom to change?” Jennie asked as she looked directly into Jisoo’s eyes which made Jisoo incredibly nervous. “N-no” Jisoo admitted before running her tongue over her bottom lip, it felt dry. Jennie her lips right back, she had this predator like gaze. Was Jisoo her prey? Very possibly. “Do you get this flustered over her body?” Jennie asked as she inched even closer.

Honestly, yes Rosé’s body did get her flustered maybe not as flustered as now but still it’s not like she was going to admit that to Jennie. “No, I don’t” Jisoo said slowly which made Jennie hum in what sounded like approval. “Why my body? Rosé’s body must be just as hot” Jennie asked as she raised her eyebrow again. Jisoo felt like was dry, she must have become thirsty. “I… Rosé has been my friend for years…her uh…body can’t affect me like yours” Jisoo said gesturing to Jennie’s beautiful body.

“mmmm…Lisa offered to get me milk ice cream but I think I could find something way better to eat” Jennie said as she bit her bottom lip making eye contact with Jisoo.

Jisoo couldn’t help but gasp, Jennie really just said that to her and those few words ignited her body. Its official Lisa is literally her favorite up in the whole world for giving her this opportunity.

“Am i that something better to eat?”