Chapter 2

Lisa and her little ups

Rosé was completely shocked from the event that she didn’t move while the girl was pulled away from her by her friend. Rosé didn’t even get to respond and she can’t help but feel a little disappointed. “Hey Rosé!” she automatically snapped out of her thoughts and looked towards her obviously angry yet worried friend. Rosé gave her friend a small smile “Jisoo let’s go to our dorm, I need to change like she said” That’s all Rosé had to say to get Jisoo to stand up and follow the girl.

“That was horrible what she said to you” Jisoo said while they walked, Rosé shrugged “I don’t know I think it was kind of nice” She muttered as she opened up the door to their room and began to strip immediately “She said you would look better without your clothes on” Jisoo said with a judging voice as she closed the door to their room.

“And what I don’t?” Rosé asked as she put her arms onto her hips now only in her bra and . Jisoo looked and became a fumbling mess before she slammed her head against the wall. “So I do look good without clothes, I’ll keep that in mind in case I see that girl again.” She muttered in amusement as she began to search for clothes to put on. “Please don’t do that again I don’t think my heart could take it” Jisoo breathed out as she sulked in a corner. “Correction: your gay heart” Rosé said with a hum as she slipped a baggy shirt on that didn’t show off her body. “I would punch you if we weren’t best friends” Jisoo groaned as she stood up and went to grab some books she left out on her bed. “Oh please you could still punch me, you are just scared of my fanclub” Rosé laughed as she put on booty shorts.

“Damn straight”

“You mean damn gay”

After about twenty minutes they left to head back to class. “So you weren’t offended by anything she said?” Jisoo asked as they walked slowly since they still had a bit of time before they had to go to their next class. “Nope, what she said didn’t offend me” Rosé said as she tied the shirt on the side since it was long. Jisoo sighed “So are you trying to tell me you are going to make her yours or something?” Jisoo groaned as she shoved her hand into her hair and ran her fingers through it. “Maaaaybe, who knows? But hey if I do…she has a friend for you to get with” Rosé teased as she elbowed the other girls side. “I’m seriously going to punch you one day”