chapter 21

Lisa and her little ups

Jennie walked over to Jisoo and Rosé's shared room after finally escaping the Thais. That was like hell for her but she wouldn’t admit to them that she actually did enjoy every moment of that. When she was finally outside their room she knocked on the door and waited patiently.

“Oh Rosé you’re back that was quick-“ Jisoo paused when she fully opened the door and saw Jennie.

“Nope just me” Jennie said as she waved her hand at Jisoo making a smile spread over her face.

“Come on in then”

Jennie didn’t have to be told twice and quickly entered the room, Jisoo followed soon after her after closing the door. Jennie walked straight to Jisoo’s bed and plopped down.

“So may I ask why the queen is visiting my room?” Jisoo asked with a chuckle as she sat down next to Jennie.

“The queen, huh? I like that” Jennie said with a smirk as she rolled over so she laid against Jisoo thighs. “I’m here because I don’t want to deal with Lisa and her Thai companions”

“Thai companions?” Jisoo asked as she began to play with Jennie’s hair making Jennie snuggle into her touch and close her eyes.

“Yeah they are just her friends from Thailand but all together they are really annoying” Jennie whined before pausing a moment, “Though it is cute to see Lisa that happy”

“She isn’t as cute as me though, right?” Jisoo asked causing Jennie to sit up from her lap.

Jennie looked her girlfriend in the eyes before cupping her face and kissing her, “No one is as cute as you” she said in between kisses. Jisoo smiled into the kisses as she continued to play with Jennie’s hair. Soon Jisoo ended up on her back with Jennie over her as they kissed.

Once they pulled away for air Jisoo laughed, “I still wonder why you acted so innocent in that bathroom that one time and then suddenly you are this dominate feisty woman”

Jennie flushed, “I didn’t know what type of girls you liked but you weren’t making a move so I got frustrated and ughhhhhh” Jennie whined as she buried her face into Jisoo’s neck so she didn’t become even more embarrassed.

“Jennie you are my type of girl no matter what” Jisoo said with a laugh before she began to place gentle kisses onto Jennie’s shoulder.

“When did you become such a charmer?” Jennie asked with a huge smile.

“I’ve always been a charmer, babe” Jisoo said with a smirk as she flipped their position and she was now on top of Jennie and pinning her to the bed.

“If I asked Rosé she would probably say the opposite” Jennie said quickly returning the smirk back to Jisoo.

“I really want to kiss you right now”

“Then do it-“

The door to the room slammed open, “Guys we have a problem! Those bastards just stole my girlfriend- whoa am I interrupting something?” Lisa asked as she finally saw the situation.

Jisoo and Jennie stared at Lisa blankly making Lisa incredibly nervous.

“D-did I up again?”

“YES!”