Chapter 6

Lisa and her little ups

Jennie raised an eyebrow and gave a skeptical look as Lisa told her what happened. “So wait…you’re telling me you got Rosé in a perfect position to kiss her…you even danced with her before that…and you didn’t even kiss her?!” Jennie asked raising her voice. Lisa pouted and hung her head low practically putting her forehead on the table they were sitting at in a local café. “I mean I technically did kiss her…just on the forehead” Lisa mumbled. Jennie groaned “You’re such an idiot, how could you not tell she wanted it?” Jennie asked as she picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip. “I doooooon’t knoooooow” Lisa whined as she shook her head back and forth. Jennie sighed and reached forward to lightly pet Lisa’s head “It’s okay Lisa, you always have another chance, why don’t you just dab your feelings away like usual?” Jennie suggested as she pulled her hand away from Lisa’s head.

Lisa let out a little sniffle before she finally dabbed but froze as she felt her hand collided with someone’s face. “Oh my god” Lisa heard Jennie mutter. Lisa turned towards the person and felt her panic rise. “Oh my gooooood, Rosé I am so sorry!” Lisa exclaimed as she quickly stood up to inspect the other girl’s face and found a slight red mark on her cheek. Rosé let out a small chuckle “I’m fine to be honest this isn’t the first time I’ve been hit in-“ Rosé stopped speaking when Lisa instinctually pressed a kiss to her cheek like her mom would do, Lisa could hear Jennie gasp from behind her. “There! All good as new!” Lisa said with a huge smile on her face. “I…uuuuuh” Rosé began before closing as her whole face began to become a bit redder. “Ahh! It’s getting worse! Usually that works!” Lisa began to panic once again “Maybe I should try again” She said and leaned in once again to place a kiss on the girl’s cheek but was stopped by Rosé’s hand. “I need to go!” She exclaimed before quickly making her exit. Lisa stood there dumbfounded, she turned and looked at Jennie who looked a bit sorry for her.

“Did I up again?”