chapter 19

Lisa and her little ups

If Rosé was being honest, she was awake the whole time after she had attacked Lisa’s neck. She couldn’t sleep after what she had done, the burning in his lower stomach told her she wanted to go further but she controlled that urge. After Lisa went on her small rant about how she wanted to take things slowly she felt guilty for doing the things she just did though Lisa’s reaction to every little mark made will forever be burned in her memory. Rosé decided she need to hold back her hormonal urges and actually be a good girlfriend, she was gonna take Lisa on a date.

“Heyyyy~ Lisa~” Rosé sung as she skipped over to her girlfriend during lunch at school, she got a few weird looks from people in the room but whatever.

“Oh! Babe, you startled me” Lisa laughed as she turned around and hugged her making Rosé smile brightly.

Rosé quickly hugged her back, “Are you free after school?”

Lisa paused for a moment as she tapped her chin in thought before answering, “Nope, I should be free, why what’s up?”

Rosé smiled even wider and mentally cheered, “Ohh nothing~ you’ll find out later”

“Should I be worried-“

“Oh shoot, I gotta go help out a teacher” Rosé exclaimed in a panic as she looked at the clock behind Lisa’s back, she quickly kissed Lisa on the lips “Bye I love you!”

Lisa stood there and blinked a few times as she watched her girlfriend run off, she turned to the Jensoo couple who looked just as confused as she did.

“Since she didn’t answer, should I be worried?” Lisa asked them as she sat back down at their table.

“With that girl…I’d always be worried” Jisoo said while Jennie just offered a shrug.

“Wonderful” Lisa sighed.

The end of the school day came faster than both Lisa and Rosé could have expected. Rosé waited impatiently outside Lisa’s dorm room, the girl had told her to give her a moment because she wanted to put her books into her room.

Rosé jumped in surprise when the door opened and Lisa came out, “Okay I’m ready now”

Rosé automatically smiled at her girlfriend, “You look beautiful”

Lisa looked at her in confusion, “I’m wearing the same thing as before??”

“Well you look beautiful always” Rosé countered as she reached over and slipped her hand into Lisa’s.

Lisa flushed brightly and raised her other hand to covering it as she looked away, “You’re cheesy”

“And you’re still beautiful” Rosé said as she lightly bumped her shoulder against Lisa’s.

“Oh my god”

They ended up walking down the street hand in hand, to others they must just look like gals being pals.

Rosé pulled Lisa into an ice cream shop, “So I feel like this is a horrible time to ask as your girlfriend but what is your favorite ice cream flavor?”

Lisa let out a little chuckle, “Well I don’t really have a favorite but anything that’s your favorite would be mine too”

Rosé flushed a bit, “I didn’t realize we were having a cheese off”

They both ordered and Lisa was about to take out some money when Rosé lightly tapped her hand, “I’m paying for everything today”

“But-“

“No buts! I’m paying and that’s that” Rosé said with a huff as she placed her own money on the counter.

They sat down and began to eat their ice cream with some small conversation. Rosé took a small spoonful of her ice cream and put it in front of Lisa’s lips, “Say ah~” Lisa flushed and looked around before opening with an “Ah” and took the spoonful of ice cream into .

“How is it?” Rosé asked with cute wide eyes, almost like a puppy.

Lisa looks Rosé in the eyes as she her lips, “Delicious”

Rosé shivered, “Holy ” she muttered.

Lisa took a small spoonful of her ice cream and took the opportunity to rub it on Rosé’s nose since she was in a trance. Rosé jumped in surprise and quickly rubbed at her nose, “Ahhhh it’s so cold” she whined.

Lisa laughed, “Why are you so cute?”

“I-“

“Your friend is right, why are you so cute?”

Lisa and Rosé both froze in surprise as they looked towards the guy who invited himself at their table.

“Um…excuse me but…who are you?” Rosé asked with a furrow of her brow, Lisa’s eyebrow twitched like she wanted to ask the same thing.

“Well baby,” both girls cringed, “I’m gonna be your next boyfriend”

Rosé couldn’t help but gag, the thought of dating a boy when she was already dating such a wonderful girl was disgusting. Lisa stood up slamming her hands on the table surprising both Rosé and the creepy guy.

“My girlfriend doesn’t need a boyfriend” Lisa growled.

The guy stared at Lisa for a moment before groaning, “Ugh are you one of those really protective friends that doesn’t even let their friends go out with nice guys?”

Rosé gulped, this date was not going how it was supposed to.

“You’re calling yourself a nice guy?” Lisa asked looking at the guy in disgust, “You are nothing close to being a nice guy”

“Who the are you to say that-“

“She is my girlfriend and she is right, you aren’t a nice guy and honestly you are just a disgusting creep who I would never give my time even if I was single now if you would excuse me and my girlfriend, we have a date to get back to” Rosé said calmly as she stood up and intertwined her fingers with Lisa’s before pulling her out of the shop and away.

Somehow they ended up in a park bathroom, Rosé was looking away from Lisa in shame.

“So um…this was supposed to be a date?” Lisa asked as she lightly tapped on the bathroom sink counter.

“Yes but I ed it up” Rosé whimpered.

Lisa frowned and walked forward hugging the other girl, “You didn’t mess it up, that guy did”

“Lisa look around you, we are in a bathroom” Rosé whined she looked like she was going to cry, “I wanted to do something cute and couple like, I heard what you said I wanted to take things slow too-“

Lisa cut her off by laughing loudly, “I’m sorry but,” she cut herself off to take a few breaths and let out a few extra chuckles, “You really think that this date is ruined? Because in my eyes I think this is perfectly fine”

“What?! How?!” Rosé exclaimed with a surprised look on her face.

“Babe, I’m here with you and that’s all that matters to me” Lisa said with a wide smile, “Besides, we had our first real kiss in a bathroom so honestly I don’t mind being in a bathroom”

“You-“ Rosé faltered, she was at a complete loss for words.

“Are a wonderful girlfriend?” Lisa added with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

“Well yes but I was going to say you are an idiot” Rosé said with a small laugh as she ran her fingers through her hair in relief.

“An idiot that you love though” Lisa said with a smirk as she leaned in and placed a small kiss on Rosé’s lips causing the girl to pout.

“Yes I love you but I’d love you more if you were to do that again” Rosé said as she pushed out her bottom lip.

Lisa smiled, “With pleasure” she said as she captured the older girls lips with her own.

They kissed for quite some time before pulling apart, they were both equally out of breath.

“Next time, I’m going to take you on a date and this time I’m paying for everything” Lisa said as she cupped Rosé’s face, “You got that?”

Rosé nodded her head quickly, “Yes”