chapter 20

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa and Rosé decided to have their date in a few weeks due to tests and just because they needed to get the money before they were able to go on a date especially the date Lisa was thinking about taking Rosé on. So as of right now Lisa is just laying on her bed doing stupid homework she didn’t even care about, she just wished she was with Rosé right now but she had an important essay due.

Suddenly there was a loud noise at her and Jennie’s bedroom door, “Um so Lisa I went to get you Thai food cause it’s been awhile but I ended up coming back with more than just Thai food…I have some Thai people too and I would appreciate it if you opened the goddamn door”

Lisa never ran so fast to Jennie’s aid, she was so excited. When she opened the door she was greeted with many familiar faces. Bambam, Sorn, Ten, and Minnie...and Jennie of course but her day was super turned around now and she was hella happy.

“Lisa I would appreciate if you move out of the doorway” Jennie said with a small bit of annoyance lacing her voice.

“Oh sorry” Lisa said as she moved out of the way and let Jennie and the others through.

“Hey Lisa it’s been so long!” Bambam exclaimed as he quickly pulled the girl into a hug.

“It really has!” Lisa exclaimed as she hugged him back before they both paused to stare at the others, “Why are you guys not joining?”

The remaining three looked at each other before quickly jumping into the hug.

“God it’s like a family reunion and I want to die like every single one of those I go to” Jennie grumbled as she placed the food down on the table and quickly the little Thais came flocking and sat around the table ready to eat, “Now I feel like a mom”

“Well to be fair you are the oldest one out of all of us” Ten said with a smirk, suddenly the room erupted into laughter.

“Listen here dreamer boy, I will kick your sassy out of this house” Jennie said as she pointed at him.

“This is a dorm room, not a house” Sorn mentioned with a smirk of her own causing everyone to laugh again.

“Sorn, I will do the same thing to you” Jennie said and then her eyes locked on Minnie and Bambam, “If you guys say anything I’m burning this dorm down to the ground”

“I’m sure this dorm is already burning from how hot I am” Bambam said as he began to fan himself.

“Oh no, how will we ever put it out when we are all just too hot to handle?” Minnie added on and began to fan herself also.

Again everyone but Jennie was laughing, “Sometimes I think quitting college is the answer to all my prayers”

“But Jennie! If you leave you won’t be able to see Jisoo” Lisa teased causing everyone else to “oo” at this.

“Jennie has a girlfriend?” Ten and Sorn asked at the same time.

“Yes she dooooes” Lisa said with some wiggles of her brows.

“I’ll have a hard time explaining to Rosé why you went missing” Jennie said with a sigh.

“Wha-“

“Who is Rosé?” Minnie asked.

“Ah yes glad you ask, that’s Lisa’s girlfriend” Jennie said with a smirk and Lisa couldn’t help but think, “You ”

“Girlfriend?!” The other Thais exclaimed

“Lisa was actually able to get a girlfriend?!” Sorn exclaimed completely astonished.

“I’m surprised you even have one too!” Lisa exclaimed right back.

“Leave Seunghee out of this!”

“Seunghee deserves better!!”

“Oh it’s ing on!”

Sorn tackled Lisa and soon all of them were attacking Lisa in some way.

“I want to die” Jennie mutter as she walked away from the loud mess of Thai on the floor, she then heard a knock on the door.

“Are you the grim reaper coming to take me away from this hell and put me in a better one- oh hey Rosé” Jennie said as she opened the door.

Rosé blinked a couple of times, “Are you okay?”

“No, I’ve had my fill of Thai for the day” Jennie said as exhaustedly ran her fingers through her hair.

“You bought Thai food?” Rosé asked completely oblivious to what Jennie actually meant.

“Well yes but that’s not exactly what I mean anyway why are you here?” Jennie asked.

“I came to see Lisa-“

“Is your dorm room unlocked?”

“Uh no but Jisoo is in there”

“Great, Lisa is in there with some rats be careful I think they have rabies” Jennie said before she walked out of the room.

“Rats?” Rosé questioned as she walked in closing the door behind her.

When she finally walked in she was greeted with the scene of Lisa stuck in a choke hold, her feet were being tickled, and her hair was being ruffled not to mention she was also screaming “Mercy”

“Um…should I leave?” Rosé asked awkwardly causing everyone to freeze, Lisa quickly threw Sorn off of her and ran over to Rosé and hugged her.

“Babe! You finished your essay early!” Lisa said happily, “I wanted to see you so badly”

Rosé smiled and hugged Lisa back, “I wanted to see you badly also”

“You want to know what this reminds me of?” Ten asked.

“What does this remind you of?” Bambam asked.

“It’s just me you and the moon…” Ten said.

“Oh my ing god” Sorn choked.

“Except now it’s more like ‘It’s just me you and a bunch of Thais’” Minnie added causing them to laugh before they quieted down and suddenly all of them exclaimed,

“Hey you two should kiss!”

Lisa’s eyebrow was twitching when she turned around, “You guy realize you are ruining the mood, right?”

“Well honestly you were the one to ruin the mood now because you didn’t kiss her but go off I guess” Bambam said as he rolled his eyes.

“To be fair…he kinda has a point and I wouldn’t mind a kiss right now” Rosé added causing Lisa to flush and the crowd of Thais to “oo” again.

“Okay fine come here babe” Lisa said as she turned back around and cupped Rosé’s face before leaning in and kissing her gently on the lips.

“Whooo!!”

“That’s my girl!”

“They grow up so fast…”

“That was legitness”

Lisa pulled back, “I suddenly hate them” she mumbled against Rosé’s lips.

“I kinda like them already” Rosé muttered right back against her lips.

“I have Lisa’s baby photos” Bambam suddenly voiced out.

Rosé quickly pulled away from Lisa and ran over to the table, “I definitely like them already”

“This was a mistake to let her meet my friends…” Lisa mumbled.

“Would you say it was a up?” Ten asked.

“I’m about to throw your back to Thailand”