Chapter 5

Lisa and her little ups

“Jisoooooooooo!” Rosé whined as she busted into their shared room and jumped on Jisoo who was sleeping but definitely not anymore. When Jisoo didn’t answer Rosé began to shake her and whine her name some more. Jisoo groaned “Some of us need beauty sleep” she growled and tried to sit up but Rosé was sitting on top of her. “You don’t need beauty sleepy to be beautiful Jisoo” Rosé said sincerely and with a pout. Jisoo stared at her and flushed a bit before she flopped back down and closed her eyes “I hate you” she muttered. “I don’t care if you hate me, just listen to me!” Rosé whined and lightly tugged at Jisoo’s blanket. Jisoo didn’t respond but she opened an eye and looked at her so Rosé automatically gave the puppy dog eyes and a pout “Please” she whimpered. Jisoo groaned once more and sat up fast pushing Rosé off of her.

“What is it? And this better be good to be waking me up for…” Jisoo said as she pushed her hair out of her face since it was a little messy from being asleep. “She almost kissed meeeeee” Rosé said as she latched her arms around Jisoo’s waist. Jisoo’s eyes widened “Who?” she asked. “Lisa” Rosé muttered against Jisoo's belly “clumsy girl that keeps bumping into you?” Jisoo asked to confirm it. “Yes but she’s also that girl with the incredibly cute friend that you definitely like and you haven’t even really spoken to her” she mumbled. “Yah! Listen I can find people attractive! I’m just very awkward! But I definitely do not like her! I literally only just met her!” Jisoo yelped embarrassed as she put her hand against Rosé forehead and tried to push her away. Rosé refused to let go of Jisoo's waist “Jisoo, she swerved me” she said. “She what?” Jisoo asked with a twitch of her brow “She swerved me, as in she made it seem like she was going to kiss me and didn’t” Rosé explained as she sat up. “Did she dab also?” Jisoo asked which earned her a smack to her arm. “She was an inch from my lips, I could literally feel her breath on them…I was ready…I had my eyes closed I was waiting and then she leaned up and kissed my forehead” Rosé said as she lightly reached up to touch the spot. Jisoo sighed and she reached over and lightly rubbed Rosé’s arm in comfort. “You could just ask her why she didn’t kiss you” Jisoo said with a small roll of her eyes. “If things were that simple you would have probably been able to ask her friend on a date already” Rosé said with spite as she glared at her. Jisoo groaned loudly as a red hue returned to her cheeks “I just gave you a simple suggestion and you had to go and bring her up! Seriously what the ?!”