chapter 11

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa might have been avoiding Rosé a little, okay okay but she had a great reason…she couldn’t get her mind off of what she said in the bathroom like come on who would be able to keep their minds off of “Next time when we don’t have interruptions I’ll give you more” needless to say Lisa always made sure someone was with them or she would just make up an excuse and run.

“Hey Lisa! We haven’t been alone in a while-“

“Oh! Look there is Jennie! I need to go!” and with that Lisa scurried off.

Rosé felt really disappointed and upset, she really thought they got real closer from what happened in the bathroom but now Lisa was avoiding her for a reason she couldn’t think of.

Rosé quietly opened her shared dorm room with Jisoo and plopped down on Jisoo’s bed where she was reading or maybe doing homework, whatever it was Rosé really didn’t care. Rosé let out a loud sigh against the bed which got Jisoo’s attention.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“A lot of things but Lisa is the main one” Rosé grumbled into the bed.

“What did she do now?” Jisoo asked as she closed her books and gave Rosé her full attention.

Rosé removed her head from the bed and crawled over to Jisoo and laid her head on her shoulder “She is avoiding me for some reason” Rosé whined. Jisoo reached over and patted Rosé on the head “I don’t know her reason but maybe you should just go out and try to forget about it, you know like go to a party?”

Rosé shot up quickly and turned to look at Jisoo “d-did the Kim Jisoo just tell me to party away my feelings?”

“Uuuuuh yes?” Jisoo answered worriedly.

“Oh my god, who are you and what did you do with my best friend?”

Jisoo automatically frowned and furrowed her eyebrows “I’m still the same Jisoo you have known for years!”

“Then something must have happened!”

“Nothing happen-“

“No wait don’t tell me! Jennie asked you out...oh my god of course why didn’t I think of that sooner?!” Rosé gasped loudly.

“w-what?! N-no! Jennie didn’t ask me out! Nothing happened! I just think you deserve a break” Jisoo said completely flustered.

“Okay I believe you but really thank you” Rosé said with a warm smile before jumping off the bed, “Now come on! Get your party clothes on we gotta go!”

“I never said I was going”

“Well you are now my dear friend” Rosé said with a grin which earned a groan from Jisoo.

“I was stupid for making this suggestion”