chapter 12

Lisa and her little ups

Honestly Lisa felt stupid, she has been thinking about it over the last few hours and she realized that ignoring Rosé wasn’t the best idea, she ed up once again. She needed to make things right and apologize, but first she needed to find Rosé because she couldn’t find her anywhere. Honestly Lisa was beginning to feel very nervous, where was that girl?

Lisa, after a good amount of time searching resorted to desperate measures.

She slammed open her dorm room door which she shared with Jennie, the slam of the door made Jennie effectively jump and let out a squeal.

“L-lisa?!! What are you doing?!”

Lisa stomped over to Jennie and stared at her “You have Jisoo’s number right? Give it to me, I can’t find Rosé”

“I don’t have Jisoo’s number, I really don’t know why you would assume that. It’s not like there is anything going on between us-“

“Jennie! That’s not the point! I can’t find Rosé! And I think Jisoo could know where she is” Lisa exclaimed as she put her face into her hands in annoyance.

“O-oh, well I don’t have her number but don’t you have Rosé’s number anyway? Why not just contact her through that?” Jennie suggested as she looked away in embarrassment.

Lisa paused for a minute “Holy crap, I do have her phone number…Jennie you are a ing genius! I love you!” Lisa said joyfully as she pounced Jennie and gave her a big happy kiss on the cheek before running outside the dorm.

“Yah! Lisa!” Jennie yelled as she wiped her cheek of any trace Lisa’s lips had been there, “Ew” she muttered with a small smile as she wiped her hand on her blanket.

As soon as Lisa was in the hallway she whipped out her phone and texted Rosé a simple “Hey we need to talk whenever you can find the time, I was looking for you but couldn’t find you, i hope you’re okay (:”

*On Jisoo and Rosé’s side*

Jisoo let out a small sigh as she sat down at this stupid party holding Rosé’s phone because of course that girl didn’t want to hold it cause she wanted to go dance and drink with people. Jisoo let out another sigh as she watched Rosé grind on another guy, this was a mistake and Jisoo knew that since it left . Jisoo was snapped out of self-loathing when Rosé’s phone went off, it was from Lisa. Jisoo felt a flood of guilt and emotion when she read the message “ me” she mumbled before she pressed the call button.

“Rosé I-!”

“Lisa I’m sorry but this is Jisoo”

“Oh, well…where is Rosé?”

“Here at a party about to make a mistake she is going to be ashamed about later”

“W-what?”

“I’ll text you the address but when you come you better sweep my best friend off her feet and stop ignoring her”

“That’s what I wanted to talk to her about, I was gonna apologize”

“Good, bye Lisa”

*Back to Lisa*

Lisa took a deep breath in after the phone call with Jisoo, she was panicking a little but also maybe a little angry but she also hated herself for not talking to Rosé sooner. Lisa heard a ding from her phone and looked at it and saw that it was the address and an attached message that said “I’ll be waiting at the bar area, find me there. I’ll keep an eye on her until you get here”

Lisa texted back a “Thank you” before putting her phone away and leaving.