chapter 10

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa nodded her head quickly, duh she wanted more, and she was already missing those soft warm lips of Rosé’s. Rosé giggled and muttered a “Cute” before she began to lean in. before their lips could even meet they heard someone call out to them.

“Rosé? Are you in here?”

Lisa felt a shiver run down her back at how quickly Rosé became annoyed from just hearing the voice. “ you, Jisoo” she muttered before she unlocked the bathroom stall and came out.

“Yep! Right here” Rosé said as she ran her hands down her shirt to smooth out the fabric, Jisoo looked at her weirdly “Is there-“

“Lisa! I heard what happen! Are you- oh what are you guys doing here?” Jennie asked with a small cough probably from being out of breath.

Everyone became quiet before Jisoo spoke up “Rosé, is Lisa in that stall you just came out of?” Rosé looked around trying to think of what to say before sighing “Welp the cats out of the bag now”

“Were you comforting her?” Jennie asked and Jisoo could almost die from how innocent she seemed, Jisoo quickly calmed down and turned back to her roommate once she began to answer the question.

“Yes, comforting and a little more” She answered and they automatically heard loud choking sounds from the stall.

“Were you really doing that?”

“Doing what?”

“Oh my god you did, didn’t you?”

“What did I do?”

“You know what you did!”

“Well of course I know what I did but what could you be talking about? There are many things I could have been doing!”

“Ummm...sorry to interrupt your friendship fight but I’m a little confused” Jennie interrupted with a small laugh. Jisoo automatically apologized and looked down at the ground. “It’s fine but uh…what did you guys do?” Jennie asked tilting her head a bit to the side in a cute manner, not that she meant to do that but Jisoo died a little bit more inside in that small moment.

“Why don’t you ask Lisa who has been silent?” Rosé suggested with a smirk and opened the stall door, quickly pulling Lisa out who’s face was completely red. “W-well i…uh…” She stuttered as she lightly scratched her neck nervously. Jisoo and Jennie quietly stared at the two waiting for them to answer.

“Okay so we may have k-kissed” Lisa admitted as she began to play with her fingers.

“Oh” Jennie and Jisoo said at the same time.

“Well that’s not as bad as what I thought” Jisoo muttered as she pushed her hair up out of her face, Jennie turned and looked at Jisoo “What were you thinking?” She asked and her tone almost sounded judgmental. Jisoo’s face turned bright red “I-it’s nothing, I’m sorry for thinking something I shouldn’t have”

Lisa bit her lip and looked away, she was super embarrassed. “Don’t worry abo-“

“Maybe if we weren’t interrupted it could have happen” Rosé said calmly with her arms crossed over her chest, everyone turned to look at her with wide eyes.

“Rosé!” they all exclaimed.

Eventually they went to leave the bathroom, as soon as Jisoo and Jennie stepped out Rosé grabbed Lisa’s arm and pulled her into a back hug. “Next time when we don’t have interruptions I’ll give you more” Rosé whispered softly into her ear before letting go of her and walking out of the bathroom.

“O-oh” was all Lisa managed to say as she was left to suffer from embarrassment alone in the bathroom.