Chapter 13

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa honestly was a little pissed but she knew she shouldn’t be this was her fault, she tried to calm herself as much as she could as she made her way to the party. When she finally got to the party she stepped in obviously not being noticed by anyone who seemed way too drunk or possibly high to care. She began to look for Jisoo and actually spotted her easily.

“Hey I’m here now, where is she?” Lisa asked as she stood next to Jisoo. Jisoo looked up at her before back over to where she was looking before “Over there” She said as she pointed in a certain direction. Lisa looked in the direction Jisoo pointed in and she automatically felt her anger flare up again. There was Rosé with guys all around her, touching her with their filthy hands and she wasn’t stopping them. “I’ll be back” Lisa growled as she stormed over there.

Jisoo gulped as she watched this, angry Lisa was scary.

Lisa pushed through the crowd and purposely hit into the guys harder than needed to. When she finally got to where Rosé was she saw a guy grabbing her by the wrist and beginning to try and drag her to the back of the place. “Oh no!” Lisa exclaimed as she ran forward and grabbed Rosé’s arm.

“Lisa!” Rosé gasped as she looked over at who had grabbed her arm, this honestly overjoyed her even in her slightly intoxicated state.

“Hey who the are you? Get lost” The man said as he gave Rosé’s arm a tug.

“Who the am I? Who the are you to think you can touch this goddess of a girl with your gross hands?” Lisa automatically countered back as she pulled Rosé back towards her. Rosé’s arms were honestly in pain and she kinda just wanted them both to let go but she was kinda nervous to speak up.

The man laughed, he was obviously super annoyed. “Listen girl, I don’t know who you are to this girl but she got me all and I’m not about to let her leave-“

“I’m her girlfriend! And if she is gonna make anyone and finish them off it will be me!” Lisa exclaimed catching the guy off guard enough to pull Rosé away from him. Lisa automatically began to pull Rosé away, towards the exit, who was smiling widely and her face slightly red.

Jisoo witnessed this whole thing, sure she couldn’t hear anything but she really thought Lisa was about to rip this man’s package off not like much would be missed anyway but still that would definitely hurt. As soon as she saw Lisa and Rosé running out she quickly grabbed her things and ran after them.

When they made it back to the dorms Lisa quickly opened up her dorm room door and walked in with Rosé and Jisoo once again causing Jennie to jump.

“Well I guess you found Rosé” Jennie said with a small laugh.

“Hey I did and I want to speak to her alone, could you spend the night in Jisoo’s room?” Lisa asked which automatically made Jennie and Jisoo make a noise of complaint.

“You’re kicking me out of my own room?!” Jennie exclaimed as she stood up.

“Pleaaaase, I’ll get you milk ice cream” Lisa pleaded, Jennie raised an eyebrow before gathering up some stuff and grabbing Jisoo by her arm “Bye” she said as she dragged Jisoo out of the room.

Rosé let out a small laugh as the door closed “Well that’s one way to get us alone” Lisa flushed a bit before she grabbed Rosé's hand and led her to her bed and sat her down.

“I want to apologize, I…I should have talked to you but I was nervous about what you said in the bathroom but I shouldn’t have been…I’m sorry” Lisa said as she looked down at their hands.

“Apology accepted” Rosé said as she untangled their hands and pulled Lisa into a hug before making them fall down onto their sides on the bed. “So I’m your girlfriend?”

Lisa flushed and began to cough nervously “I said that in the heat of the moment b-but I would love for you to be my girlfriend…if you want to that is!”

Rosé smiled widely and leaned in giving Lisa a gentle kiss on her lips “of course I would want to”

Lisa became super giddy and began to give Rosé a series of happy kisses onto her lips and face causing her to giggle. Eventually they just stared at each other in comfortable silence.

“Oh also, 'if she is gonna make anyone and finish them off it will be me'” Rosé said repeating Lisa’s word from earlier in a teasing tone.

“hhhHNNN”