chapter 7

Lisa and her little ups

The only thought running through Rosé’s mind was “Holy ing ” She knew Lisa had balls (not literally of course but technically she doesn’t know if Lisa has those or not) but she didn’t think Lisa had the balls to kiss her cheek in front of a whole bunch of people in a café where people from their school could easily be. She placed her hand to her cheek where Lisa had kissed…God…she felt so warm. She couldn’t help know it was wrong to feel things for a girl she only knew for a bit and not even like a long bit but a very short bit. Rosé suddenly remembered her iced coffee which was in her other hand as she felt it began to drip, she let out a sigh before taking a sip making a bit more calm. Suddenly she had a thought…she needed to tell Jisoo.

 

Rosé had never ran to a library as fast as she just had, she quickly slammed through the doors completely out of breath. She looked up and automatically saw Jisoo’s shocked face at the receptionist desk. “Rosé?” Jisoo questioned in a whisper. Rosé stomped over to the desk and slammed her hands down on the desk “Oh my God! Jisoo, I really need to tell you what happened to me just now!” Rosé exclaimed. Jisoo automatically looked around in panic as everyone’s eyes were now glaring at them. “Why are you so loud???” Jisoo growled out in a low whisper. “Because I’m dying here!” Rosé exclaimed loudly once again. That time Jisoo slapped her hand over “Holy , be quiet…this is a library” Jisoo groaned out quietly. Rosé’s eyebrows went up in shock “Oh, I forgot” She said with it being muffled by Jisoo’s hand. Jisoo removed her hand and let out a sigh “It’s that important that you forgot where you were?” Jisoo asked she removed her hand from Rosé’s mouth. “Oh yes very important, so important I could almost burst out in song” Rosé said obviously exaggerating and earning a glare from Jisoo “Please do not” Jisoo said before she turned to another employee working with her. “Irene do you mind if I step out and handle this loud annoyance?” Jisoo asked earning a hurt noise out of Rosé. Irene turned to look at before saying “Absolutely”

As soon as they were outside Rosé crossed her arms “That girl seemed way too quick to get rid of me.” Rosé frowned. Jisoo let out a small laugh “With how you were acting in there I’m not surprised she wanted you out” Rosé puffed up her cheeks and lightly hit Jisoo’s arm “Yah!” Jisoo couldn’t help but let out another small laugh “Okay but seriously…what is so important you had to interrupt my job for?” Jisoo asked. “Okay so Lisa slapped me-“

“What do you mean Lisa slapped you! Are you okay?!” Jisoo exclaimed and began to check Rosé face “You’re a little swollen, we should put ice-“

“I’m fine! It was on accident because I got in the way of her dab-“ Rosé was quickly cut off by a loud laugh. “Wait! You mean to tell me…she hit you in the face because she dabbed?” Jisoo asked and let another fit of laughter go through her body. Rosé began to get annoyed “Yes! Okay?! She hit me in the face because she dabbed at a café! But she made me feel totally better by giving me a kiss on the cheek” Rosé said with a huff as she proudly pointed to the spot. Jisoo’s laughter died out as Rosé words sunk in “Café…kissed cheek…holy Rosé…you know how many people from our school could have been there? You know your fanclub tends to follow your every move right?” Jisoo asked as she began to express her worries. Rosé let out a sigh and hung her head “I do realize that but I would like to live in the moment of this girl who is super-duper cute just kissed my cheek” Jisoo sighed and smiled slightly in understanding “Okay but just because I want my best friend to be happy”

“You’re such a sap”

“I know”

“Oh yeah! I also forgot to mention! Jennie was there!”

“Oh my ing god Rosé! Stop mentioning her!”