Chapter 17

Lisa and her little ups

“EWW”

Rosé and Lisa quickly separated with a groan of annoyance from both of them as they turned to look at Jisoo who let out the exaggerated screech. Jennie just ignored the scene and placed down the food and drinks.

“Hey Jisoo can you stop being such a mood killer? Thanks” Lisa mumbled as she pouted.

Jisoo let out a small gasp as she placed her hand over her chest in an offended manner, “How dare you talk to me like that when you guys are being gross in front of us?”

“I believe we have the right to be gross since you decided to get gross with Jennie in OUR room” Rosé said making sure to emphasize ‘our’

“And I enjoyed every minute of it” Jennie said with a blank expression as she was setting up the small table with plates and cups.

“Jennie, I swear we are going to have a problem” Rosé said as she glared at the older girl.

They eventually all sat down around the table, the pizza was quickly handed out and soju was poured into their cups. They began to talk about random things and it somehow turned into story time, they were having a fun time and then Jennie brought up something…or well someone.

“Hey Lisa do you still talk to Bambam?” Jennie asked as she bit into her pizza and leaned against Jisoo.

Lisa stiffened a bit at the name and quickly noticed Rosé’s eyes on her when she stayed silent, “Uhh…sometimes…very briefly though”

“Who is Bambam?” Rosé asked continuing to stare at Lisa

Lisa didn’t answer but Jennie answered for her, “An old friend from Thailand, he also moved to Korea. They used to be super close, it’s funny I thought they might be dating sometimes”

Lisa gulped, that wasn’t a good thing for Jennie to say. Lisa let out a small gasp as she felt Rosé squeeze her hand, when Lisa looked at her she felt a chill run up her back…Rosé was scary.

They ate with small conversation, before they decided to go to bed. Jisoo was sleeping in Jennie’s bed obviously while Rosé slept in Lisa’s bed also obviously. Lisa was sorta nervous but everything went well and she fell asleep comfortably...well before she was stirred awake by extra weight sitting onto top of her, “Huh what?”

“Shhh we don’t want them to wake up do we?”

Lisa quickly recognized this as Rosé’s voice, soon her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she could see clearly that it was Rosé. “What are you doing????” Lisa asked in a hushed whisper as she slightly panicked.

Rosé leaned forward and roughly captured Lisa in a kiss, Lisa gasped but quickly kissed back as her hands came up to rest on Rosé’s hips. Once they broke the kiss for air Rosé whispered into Lisa’s ear, “I thought we could have some fun”

“B-but the others are right there-ah!” Lisa let out a loud moan as Rosé’s lips found her neck, she quickly slapped her hand over .

Rosé began to leave kisses against Lisa’s neck, Lisa removed her hand “W-why are you doing this now?”

“If you must know, I’m jealous” Rosé mumbled against her neck.

“What is there to be jealous of?” Lisa asked as a shiver ran up her neck.

“This Bambam guy, whoever he is” Rosé growled as she began to nip lightly at Lisa’s neck.

“B-but I never had a thing with him-“

“But Jennie saw enough proof that she thought you guys were dating at some points” Rosé interjected as she ran her hand up underneath Lisa’s shirt and began to lightly scratch at the skin.

“I swear there wasn’t…ah…anything” Lisa moaned out quietly, “I’ve never liked boys”

“That doesn’t mean boys never liked you, I’m going to let everyone know you are taken”

Oh boy, a jealous possessive Rosé was a hot Rosé but Lisa believes she’ll have a hard time explaining the marks on her neck to Jennie and Jisoo in the morning.