chapter 1

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa did not imagine that someone would have their foot sticking out when she was walking to her lunch table nor did she think she would trip over that foot and her food would go all over a very pretty girl standing in front of her.

Lisa looked up with wide eyes as she stood in shock in front of the other girl. “Holy ” she muttered out loud. Everyone was quiet and staring at them, her friend Jennie looked shocked and for some reason scared for her existence. Lisa looked back up at the girl, she had long eyelashes and long blondish pink hair, definitely dyed but so was hers so it was okay, she had beautiful lips that Lisa definitely wouldn’t mind seeing smile but at this moment she was sure that was not going to happen…maybe it was from the annoyed tapping of her foot or maybe the slight twitch in her brow or maybe the obvious ing scowl on her face and oh...the hateful looks from the girl’s table.

“Um…I’m sorry I didn’t mean to spill my food on you” Lisa said awkwardly as she reached up and rubbed the back of her neck, this was not going to go well and Lisa knew this but it really didn’t help that the girl was staring at her with beautiful sharp eyes. “Someone had their foot out and-“Lisa cut herself off as she remembered something “Oh yeah you should probably change out of those clothes...you don’t want them getting stained…and I mean you would probably look even better without any clothes in the first place” Lisa heard a few gasps and she automatically knew she ed up.

“W-wait that’s not what I meant! Well I mean it’s kinda true but that’s not what I meant to say out loud, I mean …” Lisa just let herself go silent as the girl stared at her with wide eyes. Lisa relaxed when she felt a familiar hand grab hers “I’ll be taking this up away!” Jennie yelled as she pulled her away, Lisa decided to say one more thing as she was pulled away. “I’m sorry about your clothes! And I’m sure you would still look pretty in anything you would wear!”

“What the did you think you were doing?!” Jennie exclaimed as she finally stopped pulling Lisa now back at their dorm. Lisa cringed at her tone “Spilling food on a pretty girl then accidentally flirting?” Lisa said questioningly as she shrugged. “You didn’t just flirt with any pretty girl Lisa!” Jennie yelled as she started stomping around their dorm.

“What do you mean?’

“You flirted with the most popular girl in school, Rosé ”