Chapter 7

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Daegu Hyehwa Girls' High School 7am, the bell rang and all the students settled in their rooms.

A lovely girl walked alongside her teacher and went inside Room 2-1.

"Good morning guys. We have a new student that will be joining our class." The teacher said.

"Hi good morning. My name is Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you all." then she smiled and looked at her classmates.


Dangerously In Love [Chapter 7]

"Woah!" the students exlaimed as they were astonished at how elegant and pretty their new classmate is.

"Mina is a top student at her previous school so I'll be expecting new competition here." The teacher winked at the class president.
"Mina you can go and sit at the vacant seat in the back now." pointing to the direction where Mina's seat is located.

"Thank you Ssaem." Mina bowed and went to her seat.

"Ok guys open your books and go to Chapter 10. Answer the exercises and we'll check that when I get back. I'll just have a quick meeting with the Vice Principal. No cheating, or else you know what will happen."

"Yes Ssaem!" the students obeyed. Daegu is very strict when it comes to school policies. Violating the rules will result to severe punishment.

"Hi Mina!" as her seatmate greets her joyfully.
"Oh Hi." Mina greets back coldly.

"By the way, I'm Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung." then she offered her hand for a handshake with a big smile on her face.

"Oh Hi Chaeyoung." Mina ignored Chaeyoung's hand and turned to her book to answer the exercise.

Chaeyoung looked at her hand that she offered, quite embarassed that it was rejected, then she just scratched her head with it.

"So, we'll be seatmates now. By the way, welcome to Daegu High!" Chaeng said, still with enthusiasm.

"Uh, thanks." Mina replied coldly without looking at her seatmate and just focused on what she's doing.

"Oh sorry, I see you're answering now. Just let me know if you need something ok? Nice to meet you by the way." Chaeyoung said with smile. She felt quite guilty thinking she was disturbing Mina.

"Ok." Mina replied shortly.

Then they were silent and continue answering their book.

***
Chaeyoung's POV

"Oh sorry, I see you're answering now. Just let me know if you need something ok? Nice to meet you by the way."

"Ok." Mina replied shortly.

Wow. I didn't expect her to be this cold. Maybe she's not in the mood today. Well, we have plenty of time to get to know each other later.

Chaeng thought as she looked at Mina busy with answering her book.

Good thing that their curriculum is the same with Mina's previous school that she was able to cope up with the lessons.

Three subjects were done then it's lunch time.

Should I invite her to lunch? Yeah I should.

"Mina, would you like to come with us? I brought some pasta for lunch." Chaeyoung said with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you, but I brought a sandwich." Mina replied.

"Oh ok. Then eat well."

Gosh, is she such a loner? I think I'll need to put extra effort next time. For now I'll just let her be. Anyway, she looks so pretty with that hair.
Chaeyoung smiled as she looked back at Mina before going out.

Mina cut her hair short up to her shoulders, curled it and dyed it light brown. She went to the salon yesterday after buying her uniform. She thought that changing her hair style would help her move on. Her waist-long black hair is gone, but she still looks stunning with her new look.

***

Mina brought her sandwich and strawberry milk and roamed around the campus, looking for a quiet place to eat. She doesn't want to eat in the canteen because it's too crowded and loud.

Mina was usually a happy and friendly person though sometimes she's shy. But suddenly her attitude changed, she became cold, unapproachable and introvert. It's because of what happened, she was too traumatized and depressed that she shut herself away from everyone. She just wants to be alone.

She finally found a quiet place, behind the Library. There's a bench just beside a huge old tree, perfect enough that it provides shade.

She brought a book with her, a novel that she bought yesterday. Her interest in reading came back for she has nohthing else to do for now since she quit dancing.

She just silently ate while reading her book, away from people. It's been a while since she had solitude because she was always with Momo before. Now she has a lot of time to think and meditate or just relax by herself.

After reading a few chapters of the book, the bell rang. She got up and threw her trash. Then she saw someone who just left before her. She didn't see who it was since her eyesight is not that good so she just ignored it and walked back to her classroom.

--------------------------------

The day ended nicely, the students prepared to go home.

Mina was walking alone going to the bus stop, her eyes focused on her book as she walked. She's so hooked into it, see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter