Chapter 11

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared at the mirror for a few minutes. Then slaps herself.

"No Chaeyoung. Wake up! You can't let anyone take her away. Especially not her (Jeongyeon)." Then she started to lighten up and put on a more determined face. "Not again. Never!"

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 11]

The next day..

Chaeng woke up earlier than usual. The weather is getting colder everyday so she wore a jacket on top of her uniform then headed out. She went to a salon as she decided to cut her hair.

"It's been a while since you last came here. Your hair grew a lot." The stylist said as she combs Chaeng's medium length hair.

"I felt like growing my hair long but I think short hair suits me better."

"So how short should I cut it?"

"It's up to you." She replied smiling.

After half an hour, it's finished and Chaeng is pleased. The stylist cut it really short that it looks like a boy cut but it suits her well.
She wore her hoody to hide it. Then she went to Mina's apartment.

As Mina got out, she smiled widely as she saw her wearing a jacket and the scarf she gave.

"Good morning Chaeng Chaeng." As she walked closer to her.

"Good morning Minari!" She gave her a warm smile.

They just started walking when a familar car parks in front of them.

"Hi guys. Get in." Jeong said as she rolled down the window.

The two looked at each other, then went in. The three of them sitting on the back.

"Jeongyeon-ssi, you don't really need to give us a ride everyday." Mina said.

"Well, I like going to school and going home with you." Jeong said with a seducing smile.

Chaeyoung just sighed and rolled her eyes.

They were the first ones to arrive in their class as usual. The three of them are always the early birds. Chaeng set up her laptop and connected a mouse.

Mina just watched her.

"So it'll be easier for you to scan." She said while smiling showing off her dimple. "I already separated the photos that's going to be included on the presentation. Just double check if I missed any, and omit the ones you don't like."

Mina nodded, sat and started scanning.

"Dongsaeng, can you get some refreshments please? I'm thirsty " Jeongyeon asked.

This is what Chaeng hates the most, being treated as a junior and being bossed around. But she has no choice so she got up and went to the canteen.

When Chaeyoung left, Jeongyeon sat beside Mina. They scanned through the pictures together.

"Chaeng is a really good photographer." Mina said examining every picture.

"Yeah, taking pictures is just one of her hobbies. She's an artistic kid." Jeong replied.

They were silent for a few minutes choosing thoroughly with Mina navigating when suddenly Jeong made a move.

"Wait stop there, don't skip those pics, let me check." She grabbed the mouse which is held by Mina, so basically she's holding Mina's hand now.

Mina was a bit shock, she tried to pull her hand away so Jeong can take over the mouse but her grip tightened.

"I think these are quite good, let's include this on the presentation." Jeong said, taking control of the mouse, still holding her hand.

Mina was about to speak, she turned her head to Jeong's side and to her surprise Jeongyeon moved closer, their faces are just a few inches away. Her eyes widened as she saw Jeong stared at her seducingly.

Jeongyeon stared straight to her eyes, then she noticed her stare went down to her lips that made her gulp.

*** 

Chaeng's POV

After buying some drinks, Chaeng went back to their classroom and as she entered, she saw Jeongyeon and Mina's face are just a few inches apart. Jeong tilted her head, staring at Mina's lips.

Not so fast! Then she quickly went in between them breaking the distance.

"Here's your cappuccino." She handed it over to Jeongyeon.

Jeong just stared at it with a frown on her face. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Giving you what you asked for. Why? Did I interrupt something?" Chaeng asked raising her eyebrows.

"Huh? No, nothing." Then Jeong took the drink and backed away, feeling frustrated.

"Ok then." Chaeng smirked. She turned to Mina who's face is really red, looking uncomfortable. "Are you okay Minari?"

"Eh? Uh-uhm yeah." She gulped, feeling awkward.

Are you like that because you didn't like it? Or is it the other way around? Chaeng is really good at reading people's expressions but Mina is an exception.

"Anyway, I don't really know what you like so I bought choco milk and a strawberry milk."

Mina picked the strawberry one. "This is actually my favorite, thank you."

"Oh really? Woah. So you like strawberries as well? I'm actually addicted to it." Chaeyoung said trying to change the mood.

Mina's face lightened up a bit. "Really?"

"Yeah, her dad calls her Strawberry Princess." Jeong inserts in a cold way.

Chaeng glared at her. What now?

Jeong just smiled sarcastically.

"So cute. Strawberry Princess Chaeng." Mina teases. Chaeng turned to her then they laughed. Mina felt relieved now that Chaeng came.

Then one by one their classmates arrived. Chaeyoung removed her hoody.

Mina was shocked as she saw Chaeyoung's new look.

"You cut your hair?!"

"Oh. Wae? What's with that expression? Does it look bad?"

"No, no. It actually suits you. You look pretty with long hair, but with that short hair you look...."

"Look what?"

Mina was hesitating. "Handsome should I say?"

Chaeyoung laughed.

Jeongyeon overheard them and joined the conversation.

"Yeah, Chaeyoung is actually popular with girls for being handsome. She has a lot of admirers before, until she grew her hair. Now that she cut it short, for sure many girls will tail her again."

"Jinjja?" Mina only thought of her as a sweet kid. She didn't know she has that side as well.

Woah! Badmouthing me in front of her? Really? Bring it on!

"No, she's exaggerating. She's actually the one that's popular. She's known as the campus playgirl as she rejected a lot of girls and made them cry. Right Hyung?"

Jeongyeon was taken aback but she tried not to show it and scratched her nape and smiled. "Not really. Anyway, Chaeyoung is the 2nd most handsome in the campus."

"Really? Then who's the first?" Mina asked.

"Naega." She replied with confidence.

"Heol!" Chaeng exclaimed.

Mina just chuckled. These two are such kids.

Then they stopped dissing each oher when the teacher came.

-----------------------------------

The day ended as usual.

They're packing their things preparing to go home.

"Let's go Min—" Chaeng said but was cut-off.

"Mina-ya let's go home. I'll give you a ride." Jeong said as she suddenly grabbed Mina's shoulder bag from her hand.

"No it's okay, Chaeng and I will just take the bus." Mina replied as she tried to get her bag back but Jeong shifted it to her other hand and hang it on her shoulder.

"You'll go with me. Chaeyoung is used to riding the bus alone, right Chaeng?" She turned to her and gave her a wink.

"Nah, not really. I'll go with you guys. Thanks for the offer." Chaeng replied.

"Nope. The backseat is full with stuffs so the three of us won't fit."

"Then I'll sit in the front." Chaeng replied agrressively. Now the two of them are facing each other, like prepared to go on a fist fight.

"Guys stop it. I'll go home alone. I need to go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter