Chapter 13

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stared at her, smiling. She examined every detail of Chaeng's face. She's pretty. How can you look so innocent while sleeping? Then unknowingly, she brushed her hands on Chaeng's hair. 

"Good night Chaeyoung-a." 

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 13]

Next morning, 7am. 

Chaeyoung's POV. 

Chaeng woke up, slowly opening her eyes due to the sunlight illuminating the room. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms. After a few seconds she realized she's not in her room. 

Oh my gosh? Did I fall asleep here? Am I still at her house?? She got up, sitting on the couch, looking around. Confirmed that she's still at the apartment, she scratched her nape.Shoot, I did sleep here.

Then she noticed someone on the floor. She peeked and saw Mina sleeping, hugging her plush penguin. 

Why is she sleeping there? Now she's lying prone on the couch, staring at Mina. What an angelic face, now this is how you start your day. She thought, smiling widely. 

She stayed like that for five minutes until Mina moved. Chaeng got back to her original position as she saw Mina slowly opened her eyes. She pretended that she's still sleeping, her heart pounding hoping she wasn't caught.   

Mina yawned. She got up sitting on the mattress, and looked at Chaeng who's faced is burried under the pillow. "She's still asleep?"   

Phew! Good thing she didn't see me staring at her. That would've been awkward. Chaeng stretched her arms, acting like she just woke up. 

"Oh? Good morning Chaeyoung-a." Mina said with a wide smile. 

Are you trying to give me a heart attack this early? Chaeng blushed. 

"Good morning Minari. Oh gosh, did I fall asleep here last night?" Yes Chaeyoung, bad acting skills.

"Yeah. You fell asleep while editing. I guess you were too tired. You even slept with your mouth open." Mina teases. 

"What??!" 

"Nah, I was just kidding." Mina chuckled. 

Chaeng glared at her in a cute way. "Anyway, why did you sleep on the floor? You should've slept in your room." 

"Well, I thought you might get scared waking up in the middle of the night alone. Your mom said you're such a scaredy cat." Mina replied, still teasing her. 

"No I'm not! Wait, what do you mean my mom said it?" 

"We talked last night. She called a couple of times, I tried to wake you up but you won't even budge so I answered it. She was worried about you." 

"WHAT?! You spoke with my mom??!" Chaeng said loudly that Mina was startled. "Oh okay sorry, that was overacting." She said in a calm voice. "So what did she say?" 

"She just said that they won't be able come home and worried that you'll be alone so since you're here, sleeping, she asked if you can stay for the night." Mina explained. 

Mom I don't know if I should thank you for this or not. "Oh. I'm sorry, my mom just worries about me a lot. Sorry for this. You even slept uncomfortably last night." Chaeng said apologetically. 

"No it's okay. I won't be able to sleep anyway if I knew you're alone so I think this turned out well." 

She worries about me?? Chaeng blushed with the thought. 

"And besides, it's been a while that someone stayed here overnight." Mina's expression changed, it feels sad. 

Chaeng noticed and tried to change the topic. "Oh right, I need to call mom. Excuse me for a moment." She grabbed her phone and went to the kitchen. They talked for five minutes and when she got back, she saw Mina tidying up the living room. 

"They'll be back by 12. Mom's going to bring some black pork meat from Jeju and cook it for lunch. Did she invite you to come over?" 

"Yup. I already said yes but I don't know if I'll come or not." 

"Why not?" 

"I'm shy." Mina said while pouting. 

You're so cute stop it!! Chaeng thought. 

"Btw, do you know why your mom asked me for you to stay here aside from the fact that you're scared? She said it's because she trusts me. Like why would she even if we haven't met yet?" She narrowed her eyes looking at Chaeng. "What did you tell her?" 

Uh oh. "Huh? Uhmm. Hehe. Not really that much." Chaeng scratches her head as she tries to escape the question. She's really open with her mom, like they're bestfriends. Her mom knows everything about her even her love life. She knows Chaeng likes girls and she accepts her for what she is. So basically, her mom knows that Chaeng likes Mina. 

"Hmm?" Mina is not convinced. 

"Well, just basic info about you. That's it. Anyway, you should come. She's really looking forward to meet you. She's been nagging about it since the day I brought you food." 

"Really? Oh gosh. Your mom might be close to your friends eh? I need to buy something for her then." 

"Oh don't bother. Btw, I still need to finish the presentation. Is it okay if I stay here for now and let's go to our house together later by lunch?" Chaeng asked. 

"Yeah sure. Make yourself at home." Mina went to her room and came back bringing some clothes. She handed Chaeng a tshirt, shorts and a toothbrush. "Here, change first so you'll feel comfortable. I'll just prepare breakfast." 

Chaeng blushed. Aigoo. You're so thoughtful. "Thank you." 

Mina cooked bacon, eggs and ramyun. They ate and worked on their project. 

At around 11, Chaeng's mom called, they just arrived. 

"They're at the house now and mom is cooking lunch. Jeez, she's so excited to see you." Chaeng said. 

"That makes me more nervous." Mina chuckled. 

After 30 minutes, they finished the presentation and report. They sent a copy to Jeong for her to study. They've done their part and now they're walking towards Chaeng's home. 

While walking they passed by a mini mart and fruit stand. Mina bought a basket of fruits. 

"It'll be too embarassing going there empty handed." Mina insisted. Chaeng just agreed after some discussion. 

Two blocks away and they passed by a diner. The ambience is really unique because of the decor, sorrounded by chimes that rings whenever the wind blows. 

"Have you tried eating here?" Chaeng asked. 

"Not yet. It's actually the first time I walked through this area. I didn't know there's a lot of stores and shops around here. And wow, there's even a laundromat. I walk five blocks away on the other side for my laundry. Now I know where to go." 

Chaeng chuckled. "You should go out more. You're such a house person. Let's eat there sometimes, their chinese cuisine is really good. My treat." 

"Jinjja? Geuraeyo." Mina replied happily. 

After a few minutes they arrived. Chaeng's house is no joke. It's a two storey house with high fences and gate. 

****** 

Mina's POV. 

As they entered the gate, Mina was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter