Chaptee 28

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where do you think you're going? You're coming with me!" Then the man pulled her hard that she dropped her phone. 

"Yah! Let go of me!" Mina shouted. 

Chaeng on the other hand, was really worried. She doesn't know what's happening. All she knows is that Mina is in danger. 

"Minari!" Chaeng shouted as Mina's phone dropped on the floor. 

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 28]

Chaeyoung's POV 

Chaeng was shocked as she heard Mina screamed. She knew that she's in danger. 

She immediately got up, grabbed her jacket and ran outside. 

" . Who the hell is that guy?! If he dares touches Mina, I'll make sure to break every bone on his hands!" She murmured as she ran down the stairs and got out of the house. 

"I swear I'm gonna kill him!" She tries to listen to the phone, she's still on the line with her. Good thing the call did not get disconnected when the phone dropped. 

Wait for me Mina, I'm coming. Then she ran as fast as she can. 

****** 

Mina's POV. 

"Yah! Let go of me!" Mina shouted. 

"Come here, let's have some fun." The man grabbed her arm tightly that made Mina groan. 

She's panicking but she's trying to think of a way to escape. Oh right! She suddenly remembered the pepper spray that Chaeng gave her. She got it out of her pocket and sprayed it on the man's eyes. 

"Aaaah!" The man screamed as he covered his eyes. 

Mina took the chance and escaped. She picked up her phone and ran as quickly as she could. 

"Chaeyoung-a!! Help me!" She said as she held her phone while running. 

After a few seconds the man recovered and started to chase her. 

"You little wench! Wait till I catch you!" He shouted angrily. They were just a few meters apart, Mina got more scared as she heard him shout. 

She's now on the next street near the reastaurant. She looked back to see their distance when she suddenly stumbled on a rock that made her lose her balance. She fell on the ground so hard with her knee hitting the floor first. 

"Aaaaah!!" She groans in pain as she lied on the ground holding her knee. The phone slipped from her hand and fell on the floor. 

The wind blew hard that made the chimes on the restaurant ring. It's ringing hard as the man approached him. "There you are. Now, you won't be able to escape." 

***** 

Chaeyoung's POV. 

Where are you Mina?! She just reached the end of the first block, still no sight of her. She paused as she heard someone screamed over the phone. 

"Chaeyoung-a!! Help me!" 

"Mina?? Hey where are you?" Chaeng asked. There was no response so she tried to listen carefully. 

"You little wench! Wait till I catch you!"It was a voice of a man. 

" she's being chased!" She heard Mina panting as she ran. Then there's a loud thud. "Minari! Are you okay?" There was no response, she only heard Mina groaned in pain. 

" she fell again! Why the heck are you not good at running?" Then she started jogging to the next street, her phone still in her ears. 

"There you are. Now, you won't be able to escape." It's the man's voice again. 

"He caught up with her! !" Then she started running. She suddenly paused when she heard a ringing sound. 

"Wait, are those chimes? Chimes...." Then she remembered. "The restaurant!" She put the call on hold then dialed the police. She briefly explained what happened then provided them the address. After their short convo, she ran as fast as she can. 
***** 

Mina stood up and tried to run but the man caught her hand. She tried to spray on him again but he was able to grab it and threw it away. 

"What's wrong with you? Ajhussi just wants to play." He said as he held Mina's arm. 

"Let go of me!" Mina shouted as she tried to release herself but the man is too strong. 

"Playing hard to get huh?" Then the man dragged her to the corner and pinned her down on the floor. He went on top of her and held both of her arms. 

"Help!!!" Mina screamed but the man immediately covered . 

"Hey, not too loud. I'm trying to make this private. Just you and me." The man grinned. 

"Help!" Mina tried shouting again but it sounds gibberish. 

The man laughed. "You're mine now, I'll do whatever I want to." He's now trying to take off Mina's jacket, forcedly. 

Then all of a sudden some memories flashed on Mina's mind. The same words that Momo said before. The same position. The same scenario. The only difference is that this person is a complete stranger. 

Tears run down her cheeks as she tries hard to escape. She feels helpless, the man is too strong. All she can think about is....Chaeyoung-a, help me.

Her jacket is torn as the man forcedly took it off. He was about to tear her shirt as well when suddenly someone hit his head. 

"You son of a b*tch! Get off her!!" Chaeyoung shouted as she kicked the man on the head making him fall on the ground. It made him dizzy that it took him some time to get up. 

Chaeng immediately went to Mina who's lying on the ground, shocked, and crying. She pulled her up to make her sit. "Minari, run, go back to the house. I'll just—" 

Then suddenly the man grabbed her shoulder from the back. "Who the hell are you to interrupt?!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter