Chapter 32

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She heard a chuckle, then after a few seconds, there was a movement in the bed. She turn around and saw Mina already lying beside her, hugging Pengmi.

"Good night tiger, and good night to you little Chaeyoung." Mina said as she pinched the plush toy's nose.

Was she referring to me or the toy? But omg, I can't believe she's sleeping beside me again. She tried to contain her joy and cleared . "Good night Pengmi. Good night Minari."

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 32]

Thursday, 6:30am...

They woke up, of course Chaeng is overjoyed because she woke up beside her again. They went for a run in the park and exercised then went back home and ate breakfast.

After they took a shower, they were just idle at the living room so they decided to watch the television. There's nothing interesting so they just watched a cooking show.

"I know we just ate a while ago but this makes me feel hungry all of a sudden." Chaeng said as she touches her belly.

"Should I cook for you?"

Chaeng laughed. "Bacon and eggs?" She teased.

Mina pouted. "Yah, I can cook other foods as well you know."

"Oh really?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yeah. I cooked rose pasta once and my mom liked it."

"Let me have a taste then. But I don't think we have the ingredients, let me check." Chaeng stood up and went to the pantry. Mina followed her.

"Hmm, we don't have pasta, no parmesan, no tomato sauce." Then she went to the fridge. "Butter is not enough, and no heavy cream." She closed the fridge and started walking upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked.

"I'll go get my wallet and jacket, we'll go to the supermarket."

"Eh? You really want to taste my cooking so bad?" Mina chuckled.

"Of course." Chaeng smiled and ran to her room. After a couple of minutes, she went back and handed Mina a coat.

Then they headed outside. Mina was about to go to the gate when suddenly Chaeng went to the garage.

"Oh? Where are you going this time?"

"I'll go and get the car. It'll be hard to ride the bus with groceries and I don't want to ride a taxi."

"Wait, you can drive?"

"Yeah. I have a students' license."

"Oh really?" That's all Mina can respond. That's the first time she'll see Chaeng drive.

They both went to the garage and Mina was surprised. "Wait, you have more than three cars?" There are actually three cars parked on the open garage but then when Chaeng opened the roll-up gate, they were two cars parked inside.

"Yeah. These three are my parents', they usually use one each and third one as a spare. This one is my brother's which my dad prohibitted him to use for the moment because of the accident he had last time, and this is mine." She said as she opened the passenger's seat of a fancy black Camaro.

Mina's jaw almost dropped as she looked at it. "Wow man, this is just....wow." She was speechless, she didn't really expect that their family is this rich.

Chaeng sat on the driver's seat and drove off. They were quiet for a couple of minutes then Mina spoke. "You have this fancy car, you know how to drive and you have a license. But why are you taking the bus? Isn't that a hassle?"

"Well, I just don't feel like it. I'm thinking that you already figured that my family's rich. I just don't want to show off. I just want to live a simple life like a normal student." Chaeng replied as she focused on the road.

"Aaah. I get it." Mina nodded. "I like it that your humble." She added in a low voice.

"Huh?" Chaeng asked as she glanced quickly at her.

"Huh? Nothing." Then they were quiet until they arrived.

***

Chaeng went and got a cart then they started shopping.

Mina brought a list of the ingredients that they need to buy and just bought what's needed while Chaeng just put in random stuffs.

From time to time, Mina would pick something but returns it right away. She wants to buy food but is hesitant cause she knows that Chaeng will not let her pay for it so she just returns it on the shelf.

After buying the ingredients, they went to buy toiletries.

Chaeng was busy picking up what she needs while Mina went away looking for Chocolates.

"Urgh my sudden cravings is gonna kill me. I know I saw chocolates somewhere in this section." She told herself as she walked and searched for it.

"Uhhh. Not here. Maybe on the other side." She didn't notice she's far from Chaeyoung now.

****

Meanwhile.....

"Minari, are you okay with using the same shampoo—.. Uh? Where is she?" Chaeng said as she turned and searched for her. "Minari?" She called but no answer.

"Where the heck could she be? She better not be in trouble." She said in a very worried tone. She dragged the cart and immediately searched the aisles.

****

"Hah! Found it." Mina took two pieces of chocolate bars. "Chaeyoung-a, what do you like?" She turned around and saw no Chaeyoung. "Uh? Where is she?" Then she remembered, "Oh right, she's at the toiletries section." Then she picked three more chocolate bars and walked back to where she left her.

She's now at the shampoo section but still no sight of her. "I remember I left her here. Chaeyoung-a? Chaeyoung-a?" She called as she looked for her.

****

"Minari? Minaaaaaa where are you?" Chaeng called from time to time. She tried calling her phone but there's no answer. "Urgh where could she be?" She continued walking and searching for her.

"Min—..Awww " Chaeng bumped into someone. "Yah! Mina-ya! Where have you been? I've been looking for you for the past five minutes!"

"Sorry I just went to get—" Mina replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter