Chapter 10

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope this will make her feel better. She thought as she looked at the plastic bag she's carrying. She walked in a fast pace so she can give it to Mina but she Suddenly stopped with what she saw.

Mina is now wearing Jeongyeon's jacket.

"You should've dressed more warmly." Jeongyeon said as she put her ear muffs on Mina. "Look at how your hand is freezing." Then she blew her hand making it hot and held Mina's hands.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 10]

Chaeng's mind went blank. She was away for just a few minutes to buy something that'll make them warm and now here's what she'll see. 

This can't be happening. Not again.

Chaeng shook her head trying to go back to her senses. She can't let this day be ruined, they have a lot to do.

Mina saw Chaeyoung on the side of her eyes, she quickly pulled her hands away. "Oh Chaeyoung-a."

"What did you buy?" Jeongyeon said as she looked at the plastic bag she's carrying.

"Some hot packs and coffee to keep us warm." Then she handed it to them.

Jeongyeon tasted the coffee. "Hmm. With extra milk. Aigoo my Dongsaeng still remembers how to prepare my drink." She said as she messes Chaeng's hair.

"Ya! Stop it unnie!" As she tries to cover her head.

"Mianhe!" Jeong said playfully. "Your hair has grown a lot eh? It suits you though, you look more girly." She added, teasing her.

"Unnie?" Mina asked, quite confused.

"Oh, she didn't tell you yet? Chaengie here is my Dongsaeng. We're the No Jam bros. She actually calls me Hyung before but not anymore." Jeonyeon replied as she put her arms around Chaeng's shoulders.

Chaeng felt uncomfortable, she wants to remove Jeong's arms, but she can't embarass her so she just let her be. She just looked down on the floor hiding her face.

I never thought they're that close. Mina thought.
"But why Dongsaeng? We're just on the same year."

"She's a year younger. She's still 17 an—" Jeong explained but Chaeng cut her off.

"Okay, let's stop talking about me and start working." Chaeng removed Jeong's hand and prepared the camera.

They took some photos of the place and shoot videos as well. They interviewed some tourists as well as the maintenance workers of the palace. After three hours of non-stop working, they decided to rest for a bit before going home.

Jeongyeon is still talking to one of the workers there, meanwhile the other two sat on a bench. Chaeng was scanning the camera and Mina was just looking at her.

"You didn't tell me you're a year younger."

Chaeng stopped with what she's doing and turned to Mina.

"Sorry, I just don't want to be treated as a younger friend." She explained, looking at a distance. "I have always been the youngest in the class and I don't like it, most of them treat me like a kid though it's just one year difference." She pouted.

Mina chuckled. Why so cute? Yeah you really are a kid.
"So did you start attending school at an early age?"

"No. I just got accelerated and skipped 2nd grade in Primary school that's why."

"Aaaah. That explains it. You must be really smart." Mina smiled.

"Not really." She replied shyly. Then she noticed Mina's hand shivering. "You're cold." She removed her scarf and wrapped it around Mina's neck. "Here."

"You don't need to." Mina tried to stop Chaeng, but then they had an eye contact and stared at each other. After three seconds they looked away, blushing.

Chaeng cleared . "Use that for now, I'm used to cold weather so don't worry."

"Thank you." Mina replied, still blushing.

Jeongyeon went to them, holding a flyer. "We need to come back here nextweek, they'll be holding a concert. I don't really like traditional music but it'll be good to film it and include on the presentation. What do you think?"

"Yes, that's a good idea. What day and time?" Mina replied.

"Saturday. It'll start at 6pm." Jeong said as she hold the flyer for the others to see.

"Ok. For now I'll just transfer these pics and vids to my laptop and let's choose which to include. I'll bring it to school on Monday." Chaeng said.

They all agreed and started packing and went home. Jeong dropped them at Mina's apartment. Mina returned her jacket.

"Chaeyoung-a here's your scarf. Thanks for lending it to me." Mina hands over the scarf to Chaeng but she refused to accept it.

"Just keep it, it looks good on you. I have tons at home anyway."

"But—."

"Just keep it, consider it as a gift. Don't worry that's still new."

Mina chuckled. "It's new and you're giving it away already. Then, I'll use it well. Thank you!"

Chaeng nodded. "So I'll get going now. See you on Monday Minari. Sleep well."

"Bye. Take care. Text me when you get home."
Chaeng nodded and waived goodbye.

As usual, Mina watched Chaeng walked away and went inside. She sat on her bed and looked at the scarf. It's a purple-grey striped scarf. She noticed there some letters embroided on one of the edges. 'S.C.Y.'

Her initials. She thought as she traces her fingers through the letters. It smells really nice.

As she smelled it, she suddenly thought of something. Seems like the scent and the initials embroided seems so familiar, like she has seen it before. She tried to remember it but after a few minutes she gave up so she just put it on her drawer.

Then her phone beeped.

'Jgh. Rest well. — Chaeng-Chaeng'

'Good. Sleep tight, good night. — Min-Min'
She smiled as she replied.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

'Good. Sleep tight, good night. — Min-Min'

Waaaaah! She's so cute!! Min-Min? Aigoo.
She thought as she rolled on her bed looking at Mina's text.

Then she got her camera from her bag and connected it to her laptop. She transferred the files and scanned the images. She deleted the duplicate pictures. Then she suddenly stopped as she stares at the image.

My Min-Min.She blushed as she scanned through the photos of Mina she took secretly. Every angle is perfect. You're like an angel.

Then she transferred all Mina's picture to one folder without deleting any. She safely hid it on her documents. She saved some on her phone and picked her fav as contact photo.

"So this is what's missing." (Referring to chap 9)

Satisfied with it, she prepared to go to sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter