Chapter 30

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"Oh by the way! I'll ask you a wish now." Chaeng immediately changed the topic.

"What is it?"

"Well, I've been thinking. You said before that after the exams, we'll do whatever I want to do right?"

"Yeah, so what would you like to do?"

"I want to go to the amusement park, with you."

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 30]

"Why at an amusement park? You know I have fear of heights right? I won't be able to ride with you."

"Just trust me on this."

"But you'll not enjoy. It's better if you go with someone—"

Chaeng held her hand and looked at her with puppy eyes. "Please?"

"But—"

"Please, come to the amusement park with me. Chaeyoung wants to play." She said it in a cute voice, doing her aegyo while blinking her eyes fast.

Mina was dumbfounded for a moment. Then after a few seconds she laughed so hard.

"Yah!! I don't usually do aegyo you know. I put effort on it and you just laughed at me? Pfft." Chaeng sulked and crossed her arms.

Mina is still laughing. "Omo, I didn't know you can be that cute." Chaeng looked away, pouting. "Okay okay I won't laugh anymore. But show me that aegyo again one more time."

"Shiro!"

"Cmon, just one more. I'll come with you if you do it again. Eiii cmon now, who wants to play?" Mina teased and poked Chaeng on the shoulder.

Chaeng smiled then suddenly turned to her cute expression. "Naega!" Again, she said it with a baby voice while crinkling her nose, narrowed her eyes, and pointed to herself.

"Aigoo! Kyeopta!" Mina pinched her cheeks.

"Aaaaaw.." Chaeng complained.

"Urgh!! You're so cute. Gurae, let's go since little Chaeyoung wants to play." She chuckled. "But I tell you, I can only do kid's ride."

"Yay!!!" Chaeng jumped excitedly then grabbed Mina's hand and pulled her to go upstairs. "Cmon let's change clothes so we can go."

They dressed warmly since the weather is cold, pants, sweatshirt and coat. Chaeng smiled as Mina put on the scarf she gave before. "You still use that?" .

Mina nodded. "Yeah of course. It's one of my favorite." She smiled.

Chaeng put on a scarf as well and a bonnet. Then they went and rode a bus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour ride, they reached their destination, Everland.

They got off the bus and Chaeng looks so excited. "Woah. It's been years since the last time I came here. Have you been here before?"

"Nope, it's the first time for me." Mina replied.

"Really? This turned out well then, we can both enjoy this. And by the way, another thing. I want you to forget everything. All the problems and worries you have, leave it here outside. I just want us to enjoy today okay?" Then Chaeng grabbed Mina's hand and started walking faster. "Cmon let's go!!"

Mina just smiled as she can see how excited Chaeyoung is. And she agrees, she just want to relieve her stress for today.

They went to the ticket booth and Chaeng bought a ride-all-you can ticket. Then they went inside a souvenir store.

"Hmm?? Which one would suit you best?" Chaeng thought carefully as she picks a headband for Mina. "Aah this one!" Then she put it on Mina's head. "Look, it's a penguin, just like you." Chaeng smiled brightly as they both looked at the mirror.

"Is this necessary?" Mina asked.

"Yes of course. Now you pick mine."

"Hmm? Mina looked at the selections. After a few minutes she finally picked one. "Hah, this one would do." She put it on Chaeng's head. It's a headband with Mouse ears and a tiger-printed ribbon on the center.

Chaeng touched it and smiled widely.  She took her camera and posed. "Cmon let's take a selca."

Mina was hesitant at first, she doesn't really like taking selfies but as she saw how happy Chaeng is, she just cooperated. She posed a V sign while Chaeng snapped a photo.

They paid for the headbands and started walking.

"What would you like to ride first?" Chaeng asked.

"To be honest, I don't enjoy this kind of stuffs." Mina replied.

"You'll take that back later. Come let's ride this!" They passed by the Rolling X-train.

Mina's eyes widened as she saw the ride. "Nope! Not gonna happen." It was a hard No for her.

"Aigoo. Then let's start with the easy rides. Come, let's go to Magic Land!" Chaeng is super hyper.

Mina just followed her. They're now at the Magic Swing.

"Let's start with this! It looks okay right? It will just swing back and forth like this." Chaeng said as she gestured her hand.

"Are you sure?"

Chaeng nodded. Mina agreed as it looked bearable. They lined up for the ride. After a few minutes, they're now inside. They sat on the edge of the ride.

Mina took a deep breath as it start moving. "It's okay." She said as it swings back and forth but then on the fourth time, it suddenly spun around (Check it on youtube so you know what I mean.)

"Waaaah!!" She screamed as she held unto Chaeng's arms tightly. "Samshimanyo!!"

Chaeng was just laughing, enjoying Mina's reaction. "Hey just enjoy it. It's acutally not scary."

"You liar! You said it's not scary!!" She continued screaming as the ride goes faster.

"Mian!" Chaeng smiled. But then she noticed Mina's expression is really not good. Oh no, is she really that scared? "Hey, I'm here. Don't be scared." Then she hugged Mina tightly. Mina just burried her face on Chaeng's shoulder.

After 2 minutes, the ride ended. Chaeng assisted Mina to go down the platfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter